Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 608. (Read 1181208 times)

legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
January 04, 2016, 03:42:28 AM
Saving money is most stable.

With investment big or small there is always risk involved. So for me it's about security and saving.

Saving money at bank is not the best thing to do when you are into bitcoin. Bitcoi  is stable and predicted to be the world currency years later, instead of saving your money like that you have better chance in saving and investing of you buy bitcoin and save them in a cold wallet

You are in for a rude awakening, provided you really believe in what you are writing here
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
January 04, 2016, 02:34:31 AM

With investment big or small there is always risk involved. So for me it's about security and saving.

Saving money at bank is not the best thing to do when you are into bitcoin. Bitcoi  is stable and predicted to be the world currency years later, instead of saving your money like that you have better chance in saving and investing of you buy bitcoin and save them in a cold wallet
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
January 04, 2016, 02:33:26 AM
both of them is good Smiley
invest is good if you can find good place, i think growing 30% per year is reasonable than you invest at ponzi
also you can save your money with 5-10% interest peryear
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
January 04, 2016, 02:22:06 AM

money not secure as you think
example.
now you sell your bitcoin at price $430 and save your fiat (local currency) then at midle 2016 bitcoin price up to $630 so you lose arround $100 per 1bitcoin

better to invest some of your money maybe 50:50
OK if you sell it cheaper and the bitcoin price rises then you would be at loos but what if the price goes down to 300 ? then again you would be at loss by holding it and not selling it at the right time .
Investing is good but not is unstable and unpredictable or uncontrollable businesses.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
January 04, 2016, 12:53:24 AM

money not secure as you think
example.
now you sell your bitcoin at price $430 and save your fiat (local currency) then at midle 2016 bitcoin price up to $630 so you lose arround $100 per 1bitcoin

better to invest some of your money maybe 50:50
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
January 03, 2016, 04:03:42 PM

copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
January 03, 2016, 03:58:05 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

BOTH!
You have banks that are trusted as they are ensured by the government.

You have online investments that can produce a lot for a small amount of money.
So, both is good!

I know of two sites that you could use to earn money from investments (only because they have been paying for more than 4 and a half years). If you wnat to PM me then I will tell you them and you can take a look. (one offers upto 60% daily return, the oter offers 110% weekly return. Profits accured from Gambling Bots, quite a legit service. With a minimum investment of around 0.1 BTC.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 03, 2016, 03:55:13 PM
why not both?

This would probably be the best thing to do. We have all heard the stories of people putting all of their money on assets and losing them all - investing is a good thing, but it could turn back on you, and the worst case scenario would be losing all of your money.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
January 03, 2016, 03:40:25 PM
why not both?

I have already suggest this it is why i agree.
Activity: 432
Merit: 251
––Δ͘҉̀░░
January 03, 2016, 03:31:52 PM
why not both?
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
January 03, 2016, 03:29:04 PM
With investing you are sure your money is doing something, and i prefer earning more then I started with.
Therefore investing is the only thing that I would consider.

what is investing?
it is making cash working for you...
your work is to making right (lol)
The question is not is investing better...
the question is how investing to ne better than saving.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
January 03, 2016, 03:22:52 PM
With investing you are sure your money is doing something, and i prefer earning more then I started with.
Therefore investing is the only thing that I would consider.
Activity: 476
January 03, 2016, 03:16:32 PM
I think it makes sense to invest your savings.
Simply because if your money is at a standstill it will lose it's value because of inflation.

Questions is to find a good and safe investment though.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
January 03, 2016, 08:18:27 AM
Bitcoin are quite risky, therefore i would advice to invest what you can miss.

Buying bitcoins today would be even more risky, so try to get some of those little coins in the 350 -380 range.

First of, I seriously doubt that Bitcoin will ever be below $380 again. Secondly I don't think that buying Bitcoin is more risky than investing in anything else. As we all know from history even the most "reliable" schemes fail sometimes.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
January 02, 2016, 11:53:16 AM
for me, bitcoin for investing short term.. because price fluctuatif and just crypto,,

Thats not investing in bitcoin, thats trading and you got that very wrong. Investing is not to buy low and sell it high because of the fluctuative price. There is no point to 'invest' in bitcoin if you just keep your bitcoin there for 1 hour and go back sell it for more dollars

I disagree. If you distinguish between investing and trading by the time you hold bitcoins, it may well happen that a total Bitcoin exposure per unit of money (say, dollar) can be higher for scalping than for just holding bitcoins (since in the former case you would most certainly risk more)...

So, who actually got what wrong exactly?
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
January 02, 2016, 11:29:14 AM
for me, bitcoin for investing short term.. because price fluctuatif and just crypto,,

Thats not investing in bitcoin, thats trading and you got that very wrong. Investing is not to buy low and sell it high because of the fluctuative price. There is no point to 'invest' in bitcoin if you just keep your bitcoin there for 1 hour and go back sell it for more dollars
Activity: 322
January 02, 2016, 11:27:50 AM
Activity: 952
January 02, 2016, 11:19:58 AM

Yeah sitting/sleaping money is just a waste not to use.
With investing your get the same or more (with a good investments). Else your money become less (inflation).

Sitting / sleeping with your money in form of gold is a  better choice because you dont need to worry about inflation anymore, besides that gold is very stable so you will not lose alot incase the price is going down but the price of gold is really hard of going down

Yeah if the investment is to be made for the long run, then I believe that gold is an perfect option, investing in bitcoin is good too but it should be for short term, as we are not aware about the future of bitcoins, for earning quick profits bitcoin is good as it is highly volatile and can earn us good profits.
legendary
Activity: 1064
January 01, 2016, 10:57:10 PM

With investing your get the same or more (with a good investments). Else your money become less (inflation).

Sitting / sleeping with your money in form of gold is a  better choice because you dont need to worry about inflation anymore, besides that gold is very stable so you will not lose alot incase the price is going down but the price of gold is really hard of going down
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
January 01, 2016, 07:43:55 PM
well that would be a very hard decision to do in my opinion if i had enough money and if i had to choose though most probably i would invest it to make some more money

Jump to: