Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 626. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
November 30, 2015, 05:37:27 AM
Saving money is always good, because you will never know what will happen to the future.

But investing is also good, but just don't use all your money for it.

Always have a back up.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
November 30, 2015, 05:31:34 AM
save is good for future we never know about future anything can happen, and if i need money it's easy to withdraw and use it for paying anything

Saving is indeed good for your future, but to keep money rolling in it's also a good idea to maybe invest some. For instance, you could save 80% and invest 20%.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
November 30, 2015, 04:38:12 AM
I would always go for an investment in saving money.

It is 100% safe. The only negative is that you cant' get more interest.

what investment is so safe that you are willing to invest 100%? sounds like gambling to me, i would not do it

unless i'm crazy and i don't ahve a family, or i know my father or someone else can cover my ass afterward
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
November 30, 2015, 04:35:20 AM
save is good for future we never know about future anything can happen, and if i need money it's easy to withdraw and use it for paying anything
Activity: 588
November 30, 2015, 04:27:37 AM
This is individual thing, what ever you choose its smart to check out things before u get into anything. I would invest it if u ask me, but that thing depends from how much money u have now. Maybe u have enough so save it.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
November 30, 2015, 02:31:25 AM
I think it's better to spend it. You only live a short time in this world. You don't even know if you can survive tomorrow, so earn coins, spend coins, earn again, spend again. Investments are good but not needed if you want to enjoy the moments.

The life is short as much as it is long lol, i like your idea but we should think for long-terms and investing is better if you think that you will make at least little profit if not at least having/earning the same amount like saving.
Activity: 784
November 30, 2015, 12:42:14 AM

really you will save all of your money ?
with small interest you can lose value of your money , inflation will greatly affect the value of the money you save
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1019
November 29, 2015, 09:35:51 PM
I think it's better to spend it. You only live a short time in this world. You don't even know if you can survive tomorrow, so earn coins, spend coins, earn again, spend again. Investments are good but not needed if you want to enjoy the moments.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
November 29, 2015, 08:21:31 PM

Activity: 784
November 29, 2015, 08:09:14 PM
Investing is always better than holding money.

I would ask you do to do some deep research into the asset your considering before investing anything into it.
Not always,if emergy appears and you had invested your money you will became in bad situation.Soo always reserve some money to emergency and some saving money and invest a bit as well .

nice i like it Smiley
we must invest and save it
invest for future profit and we must keep hold it for long time
and save money for urgent requerement in future Wink
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
November 29, 2015, 07:14:44 PM
Firstly i prefer more to save money and then if there is any good opportunity then i would invest a part of it and not all because investing is to risk your money and probably loose.
Activity: 560
November 29, 2015, 07:12:00 PM

I would ask you do to do some deep research into the asset your considering before investing anything into it.
Not always,if emergy appears and you had invested your money you will became in bad situation.Soo always reserve some money to emergency and some saving money and invest a bit as well .
Activity: 616
November 29, 2015, 12:26:34 AM

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Large scale, green crypto mining ICO
November 29, 2015, 12:16:44 AM
Investing is a far better option,
when you hold fiat currency long term the buying power decreases,
invest it in Bitcoin (high risk,high ROI)
real estate (low to nil risk, moderate to high ROI)
i dont prefer gold as the price keeps going down
Activity: 294
November 28, 2015, 03:06:59 PM
Ivest money is always better,of course if you find the right investement,and you aure about that.. Trusted investement is thw best invest,bitcoin maybe better than gold for now
Activity: 364
November 28, 2015, 11:32:53 AM
Save it on bank for sure ! Maybe 11 percent per annum is not so much, but it is safe.
Activity: 615
November 28, 2015, 11:16:54 AM
Among its better to save money, the bank, investing online, real estate or gold

If you can do it all with all your money why not do it all. Save money in the bank and the remaining portion invested into Bitcoin, real estate and gold, simple. Do not store eggs in one basket!

I think now you have to try
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
November 28, 2015, 11:06:40 AM
Saving and investing money is partner and one must perform in order to achieve success in both.

So while investing, have a portion of your savings to place in safe investments.

okey save 50% and invest 50%
so if you lose your invest you still have back up to try other invest Roll Eyes
dont try to invest if you losing and your purpose is to keep the money or growing the money, investing give very small profit and not worth for time

50% bonds and 50% stocks. If we add bitcoin into the equation, then 50% bonds, 40% stocks and 10% bitcoin.

I think investing in bitcoins and real estate would be the good option for future as real estates value is rapidly increasing and we are not sure about bitcoins but we hope that it would be also an good investment option, comparatively I have more faith in real estate as compared to bitcoins.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
November 28, 2015, 05:36:47 AM
Saving and investing money is partner and one must perform in order to achieve success in both.

So while investing, have a portion of your savings to place in safe investments.

okey save 50% and invest 50%
so if you lose your invest you still have back up to try other invest Roll Eyes
dont try to invest if you losing and your purpose is to keep the money or growing the money, investing give very small profit and not worth for time

50% bonds and 50% stocks. If we add bitcoin into the equation, then 50% bonds, 40% stocks and 10% bitcoin.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
November 27, 2015, 07:59:55 PM
Invest into your future and your family ,take out from your income some % and apply it to be able to retire before the governments force you to work till 80 years old ,the support they will give you wont be enought and will take a long road,always invest to get the best returns in the future.

Yes investment is the key to success to have a good and happy retirement life, as far as savings is concerned they will only take care of present like it can be helpful at the time of emergencies, but if the investment is made in a proper way then it would give you best returns in the future.
Jump to: