Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 625. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
December 03, 2015, 02:24:19 AM
save it friend

Saving is 100% secure that these funds will not take anyone else,
But investing is better if we have time to research about the product or company that we want to invest in.
Investing is really high risky and not everyone get profits when investing.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
December 03, 2015, 02:24:03 AM
Firstly i saved the money and now i am thinking to invest only if there is a profit unless saving is more secure.

That's just the risk you're taking with investing into something.

If you want to see that money grow, you can invest. Saving could be seen as an investment as well though.

One should have both savings and investments. Savings will help one when they need money for buying something in near future but investments are for long term profits. Investments are for fulfilling long term needs like for spending money after retirement or for your kids education like that. If one looking for long term gains than should invest in real estate which will surely give a very good profits over the time but it needs a high initial investments. 

That is correct. Everyone should save and invest. I buy lot of gold for long term investment because to buy property need more money.
Activity: 672
December 03, 2015, 02:16:33 AM
save it friend
legendary
Activity: 1092
December 03, 2015, 02:02:18 AM
Firstly i saved the money and now i am thinking to invest only if there is a profit unless saving is more secure.

If you want to see that money grow, you can invest. Saving could be seen as an investment as well though.

One should have both savings and investments. Savings will help one when they need money for buying something in near future but investments are for long term profits. Investments are for fulfilling long term needs like for spending money after retirement or for your kids education like that. If one looking for long term gains than should invest in real estate which will surely give a very good profits over the time but it needs a high initial investments. 
Activity: 770
December 02, 2015, 10:34:15 AM
In my opinion you should buy BTC and hold it! It can help you make twice what you have invested although there are still some risks
Activity: 714
SkyFall
December 02, 2015, 10:00:14 AM

legendary
Activity: 840
December 01, 2015, 06:28:45 PM
Activity: 560
December 01, 2015, 05:08:38 PM
The only bad thing is bitcoin hasnt a minimum value and currently we know a maximum around 400 dollars soo invest all into bitcoin makes no sense,as can loose fiat from several years of work as  can get a huge return from it,call it dangerous and generous.
Activity: 784
December 01, 2015, 01:00:27 PM
I would always go for an investment in saving money.

It is 100% safe. The only negative is that you cant' get more interest.

really you will save all of your money ?
with small interest you can lose value of your money , inflation will greatly affect the value of the money you save
Yup this time we can save Bitcoins because Its moving in raising face. This is time save our bitcoin. and we can sell it later and If we need to do investment means we could go further for real estate or gold. that would preferable in this time.
Agree with you saving money in bitcoin is make sense, no one can touch your money, and no one can boockir gour bank, Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
In XEM we trust
December 01, 2015, 12:30:45 PM
All the effort or investment there must be a risk, so if you want to keep your money safe, do not use it

Meanwhile, if you want to create investment and results relatively quickly, I think Bitcoin could be one solution especially if you are smart in buying and selling, or even saved though, buy when cheap and sell when price rises
However when the next big pump comes, you don't know the tipping point, at which you may sell. You may end up owning less bitcoins then you did before. However, when the price seems more stable that's a good way to go.

I think it's better to invest it. I consider bitcoin as an investment currently, however there are many investment opportunities within the bitcoin economy as well. you have to be extra careful when doing that however.
Activity: 615
December 01, 2015, 11:55:22 AM
All the effort or investment there must be a risk, so if you want to keep your money safe, do not use it

Meanwhile, if you want to create investment and results relatively quickly, I think Bitcoin could be one solution especially if you are smart in buying and selling, or even saved though, buy when cheap and sell when price rises
Activity: 644
December 01, 2015, 09:58:59 AM
I would always go for an investment in saving money.

It is 100% safe. The only negative is that you cant' get more interest.

really you will save all of your money ?
with small interest you can lose value of your money , inflation will greatly affect the value of the money you save
Yup this time we can save Bitcoins because Its moving in raising face. This is time save our bitcoin. and we can sell it later and If we need to do investment means we could go further for real estate or gold. that would preferable in this time.
Activity: 476
U will never know the true answer, before you try
December 01, 2015, 07:55:27 AM
invest all your money at bitcoin Smiley
this is future of money and the Biggest technology

Im sure Bitcoin can change he world Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
December 01, 2015, 07:35:02 AM
I answer you with a question:
How much have you earned last 100 days with your saved satoshi?
Nothing...
with my 100 days plan you had earned something,not much but something sure.
Activity: 896
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
December 01, 2015, 05:26:11 AM
Money should be used for living not opposite. If you are able to save some then it`s fine. You can invest then and now it depends of how aggressive investment you choose it vital to divide your investment accordingly.

Living while saving is perfectly possible.

I save 30%, the rest is for investments and living 'the good life'
Activity: 406
December 01, 2015, 05:22:45 AM
If one has no source of increasing their saved money then investing is really must. Of course, it has no source then do some great ideas or investment to increase saved coins.

For those who has sources, lend some at savings and investments.

As long as money keeps rolling into your account it should be alright. You could save some of your income and invest a small part of that. That way you save and invest at the same time.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1002
December 01, 2015, 05:09:56 AM
Money should be used for living not opposite. If you are able to save some then it`s fine. You can invest then and now it depends of how aggressive investment you choose it vital to divide your investment accordingly.
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
December 01, 2015, 04:41:41 AM
if you want to invest let's find the safety place to invest
and if you want to save let's save 50% of total your earning Wink

don't waste your time to think it everyday
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
November 30, 2015, 07:00:17 AM
If one has no source of increasing their saved money then investing is really must. Of course, it has no source then do some great ideas or investment to increase saved coins.

For those who has sources, lend some at savings and investments.
Activity: 778
November 30, 2015, 06:12:53 AM
save is good for future we never know about future anything can happen, and if i need money it's easy to withdraw and use it for paying anything

Saving is indeed good for your future, but to keep money rolling in it's also a good idea to maybe invest some. For instance, you could save 80% and invest 20%.

Interesting that is actually a good idea to invest 20% of the money and the 80% of it to save it.

But for I am just oke what I have, so saving is good option for me and I am not that good at investing things.
Jump to: