Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 653. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 251
bitcoin has more potential to grow, but they would not keep it safe for the future. i think Bank gives low interest investing in real estate is good idea
only time will tell, when the bitcoin better investment than real estate
because I think bitcoin more advantages than other investments, such as easily accessible anytime and anywhere
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
bitcoin has more potential to grow, but they would not keep it safe for the future. i think Bank gives low interest investing in real estate is good idea
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Crypto.games
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

invest in btc... there is more likely profit when you invest in btc.
but i dont tell you to follow my advise it is for you to judge, what is really need to do...
so goodluck to you.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
imo i think its better to save money rather than investing it
sometimes on investing its also risky to put your money on the line
than saving its like a safe thing to do
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
I could see investing as some sort of gambling. You're just risking you're money to get some profits (but sometimes you might even end loosing it all) Please correct me if I'm wrong.  Smiley

Gambling is based on the odds / probabilities: for example, at each dice game, you know you have for example 49,5% to win.

That's not the same for investments. Investments and related profits are based on risks: the higher the risk; the higher the possible profit will be. In determining where you are going to invest in, you can find high risk investments, but also low risks investments. However, even then, the investment is based on all kinds of factors; for example if you invest in a company: the company has influence on its performance. That is not the same for gambling: it's just the odds / probability and that it's : there is no such thing as influencing the outcome.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
In my opinion, you should be doing both at the same time.

Everyone must have some money for rainy days, but at the same time, you should invest some of your money, to make profits in the future. At the same time, be self aware, because if you don't know what to invest your money in, you will loose them.
Thats right, you can choose either saving or investing, because saving and investing are both useful and that 2 have a connection, like you must save first till its enough to invest, after investing your money and its successful save it again and buy those things that you need and want.

I prefer the method of all what i save to invest only a part of them or max 50% investing in a good projects or in cloud mining and other things. Not investing all of your saved money because if you fail then it will hurt too much.

What I do is just invest the minimum amount of Bitcoins in a service (like for example: cloud mining) That way when something unexpected happens I could be safe that I've only lost very little of my earnings instead of spending all my savings  Grin

A quote says "Invest as much as you can afford loosing them". Every investors risk their money with the hope that one day will get profit from it.

I could see investing as some sort of gambling. You're just risking you're money to get some profits (but sometimes you might even end loosing it all) Please correct me if I'm wrong.  Smiley
Activity: 532

Everyone must have some money for rainy days, but at the same time, you should invest some of your money, to make profits in the future. At the same time, be self aware, because if you don't know what to invest your money in, you will loose them.
Thats right, you can choose either saving or investing, because saving and investing are both useful and that 2 have a connection, like you must save first till its enough to invest, after investing your money and its successful save it again and buy those things that you need and want.

I prefer the method of all what i save to invest only a part of them or max 50% investing in a good projects or in cloud mining and other things. Not investing all of your saved money because if you fail then it will hurt too much.

What I do is just invest the minimum amount of Bitcoins in a service (like for example: cloud mining) That way when something unexpected happens I could be safe that I've only lost very little of my earnings instead of spending all my savings  Grin

A quote says "Invest as much as you can afford loosing them". Every investors risk their money with the hope that one day will get profit from it.
but some people thought that they coins or money will lose if they invest it and they are afraid taking the risk and also they more likely to bought their wants and needs than to grow their money.

If people are afraid of losing their money they have 2 choices or invest in their self to create a company or save their money and no change will happen.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255

but some people thought that they coins or money will lose if they invest it and they are afraid taking the risk and also they more likely to bought their wants and needs than to grow their money.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
Save it and you don't make any money.

Invest it and you're more likely to yield some profit, so in theory you should invest it.

But you should remember that you shouldn't invest all your savings because you can loose your investments. Investments comes with some risks.

there are safe investments with very low return, but with a higher security, i think he is talking about that, like bank interest, but i find those investments a bit pointless

also remember that due to inflation if you keep saving and nothing else you will lose money eventually in the long term...

The inference is quite simple then, lol. Don't save what you can't invest, and suddenly you find yourself in a completely different setup (since the opposite of saving is spending, not investing)...

That is, what to spend money on?
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

Invest it and you're more likely to yield some profit, so in theory you should invest it.

But you should remember that you shouldn't invest all your savings because you can loose your investments. Investments comes with some risks.

there are safe investments with very low return, but with a higher security, i think he is talking about that, like bank interest, but i find those investments a bit pointless

also remember that due to inflation if you keep saving and nothing else you will lose money eventually in the long term...
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

Activity: 392
Merit: 251
Bitcoin Faucet & Blog
It depends on your bank ROI.

Here, in Brazil, the inflation is higher than the return over investment.

I would invest in bitcoins because of its growth potential. Gold investment needs a good amount of money and time to return a good revenue.

I think that bitcoin investments will result in a faster nice return soon.
Activity: 504

Activity: 319
Merit: 250

Activity: 784

Its always better to invest some part of your income into a profitable venture as there are chances of good return in future. Investments in gold and properties are profitable most of the times. Do your best research before investing your valuable money, we have to make sure that our money is safe. On a parallel side saving is also important as we have to be ready for any unexpected expenses in our life.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

Activity: 504

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Now that the price of Bitcoin has collapsed, now is the time to buy. I am HODLing my earnings from the signature campaign hoping for the XT stuff to clear up. By then the price will go up So right now it's better if I keep saving the bitcoins I earn from sig campaign and buy bitcoins to HODL.

for me holding bitcoin in price drop is best option to get more money  Grin
my fair rate to sell bitcoin is 250$ so if i can earning 0.035/week = 8.75$
it's good to pay some cost

If you are somebody who really understands the technology and believes in it and thinks that yes bitcoin does share the potential to grow something really big, then you shouldn't worry, just trust your investment. The price fluctuations will be an issue till more adoption takes place, don't worry about that. Just think about the bigger picture of bitcoin, and play smart Wink
Jump to: