Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 652. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
September 02, 2015, 12:47:55 AM
-snip-
its only on the company that you invested not totally the investing is a sort of gambling, theirs some but most of the company or most of investors invest in successful company and they know that company is good and they can assure that their money will earn profit.
Save money, then invest in Bitcoin. Forget that money. 5 years later check the price again. Ta-da! Your money is 10 times more now.

In conclusion i think the best way is to save money and later invest a part of it (mostly 20-50%) and wait for the profit.

I think even investing 50% of savings in more volatile products like btc and shares are bit risky so put more of them in less risky products.

its better then no risk though.

theres that saying where the biggest risk is not taking a risk at all.

I think it would be better for you to invest your money in govt bonds and let their value increase slowly, the government always has to pay back the money and that would be much less riskier, if you are afraid of volatility. Otherwise you could go to the banks and get interest but looking at inflation and thinking they'd be giving my money to someone else, I'd rather not.
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
Bitcoin Faucet & Blog
September 02, 2015, 12:35:14 AM
-snip-
its only on the company that you invested not totally the investing is a sort of gambling, theirs some but most of the company or most of investors invest in successful company and they know that company is good and they can assure that their money will earn profit.
Save money, then invest in Bitcoin. Forget that money. 5 years later check the price again. Ta-da! Your money is 10 times more now.

In conclusion i think the best way is to save money and later invest a part of it (mostly 20-50%) and wait for the profit.

I think even investing 50% of savings in more volatile products like btc and shares are bit risky so put more of them in less risky products.

Or you could do as I do... Do not invest your money to buy bitcoins. Earn your FREE bitcoins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
September 01, 2015, 10:33:18 PM
-snip-

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005
September 01, 2015, 10:30:54 PM
-snip-

if you want to be rich you will have to take huge risks, or take decades to reach or goal, if you ever reach it.

most people can't save, and any emergency will dry the little they have saved. Their only chance is risk and try to get big gains, if they don't get it, they would lose anyway so doesn't matter
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
September 01, 2015, 10:04:46 PM
-snip-

Activity: 210
September 01, 2015, 09:52:07 PM
In my opinion, you should be doing both at the same time.

Everyone must have some money for rainy days, but at the same time, you should invest some of your money, to make profits in the future. At the same time, be self aware, because if you don't know what to invest your money in, you will loose them.
Thats right, you can choose either saving or investing, because saving and investing are both useful and that 2 have a connection, like you must save first till its enough to invest, after investing your money and its successful save it again and buy those things that you need and want.

I prefer the method of all what i save to invest only a part of them or max 50% investing in a good projects or in cloud mining and other things. Not investing all of your saved money because if you fail then it will hurt too much.

What I do is just invest the minimum amount of Bitcoins in a service (like for example: cloud mining) That way when something unexpected happens I could be safe that I've only lost very little of my earnings instead of spending all my savings  Grin

A quote says "Invest as much as you can afford loosing them". Every investors risk their money with the hope that one day will get profit from it.

I could see investing as some sort of gambling. You're just risking you're money to get some profits (but sometimes you might even end loosing it all) Please correct me if I'm wrong.  Smiley
All the things that you can earn money have a risk, but taking the risk is not a gambling, its a part of our daily life, risk when your going to school, risk when you are driving your car or motor etc.

Thats pretty valid on all levels.

But i guess people just get confused on the levels of measure risk or setbacks of not planning if the decision they made goes bad. Its more of the persons decision making skills that need to be developed.
Activity: 168
September 01, 2015, 04:59:43 PM
saving money is better imo. investing is a lot riskier but could potentially yield better results.

You should save first to invest money. From your saving based on your risk factor some portion need to invest for long term appreciation.

Saving -> Investing -> The profit or the Loss this is the cycle. If we have profit we invest again and again, everything is risky.

Its a matter of if the game or the system you chose is in your favor.

And it should be implied for everything we do in finance, most people dont get that so everythings consider not reducing the risk they take.
Activity: 182
September 01, 2015, 01:32:15 PM
bitcoin has more potential to grow, but they would not keep it safe for the future. i think Bank gives low interest investing in real estate is good idea

Its been  trying to grow for the last 5 years though... price is still around 200 zone but struggling.. so not sure.

as for the comment on banks giving low interest for real estate investing just dont be like people in 2008 financial crisis.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
September 01, 2015, 12:07:40 PM

Everyone must have some money for rainy days, but at the same time, you should invest some of your money, to make profits in the future. At the same time, be self aware, because if you don't know what to invest your money in, you will loose them.
Thats right, you can choose either saving or investing, because saving and investing are both useful and that 2 have a connection, like you must save first till its enough to invest, after investing your money and its successful save it again and buy those things that you need and want.

I prefer the method of all what i save to invest only a part of them or max 50% investing in a good projects or in cloud mining and other things. Not investing all of your saved money because if you fail then it will hurt too much.

What I do is just invest the minimum amount of Bitcoins in a service (like for example: cloud mining) That way when something unexpected happens I could be safe that I've only lost very little of my earnings instead of spending all my savings  Grin

A quote says "Invest as much as you can afford loosing them". Every investors risk their money with the hope that one day will get profit from it.

I could see investing as some sort of gambling. You're just risking you're money to get some profits (but sometimes you might even end loosing it all) Please correct me if I'm wrong.  Smiley
All the things that you can earn money have a risk, but taking the risk is not a gambling, its a part of our daily life, risk when your going to school, risk when you are driving your car or motor etc.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
September 01, 2015, 05:46:38 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

sell your bitcoin, buy Gold and sace your gold at safety place (Bank)  Cheesy
because gold will up to the moon if no people mine it  Cheesy

The capital appreciation percentage of bitcoin in terms of potential is 200 times more than gold, and I think the most riskiest investments also come with the huge benefit of high returns, safe and secure investments are boring, they are easy. I'd rather risk a bitcoin to make 4 out of it rather than invest the same time and energy on an investment with half the investment and even less returns.

I understood that always high risk investments will give you more profits compared to slow and study investments. However it doesn't mean one can just invest any how in risk investments right? Gold is limited commodity surely it will grow always but in slow and study but in other hand bitcoin it has not much history and future is completely depending on few traders who is trading these bitcoins as now and believing that in future more businesses will accept and it will grow.   Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Thats more like 50 years from now though.

It can be less, or I can be wrong, but its going to take a ton of time for it to make 10 times of value what its now.
Activity: 826
I would like invest my money on something promising like Gold or something, its better than I save my money on bank.. IMO

yup agreed dont invest your money on bank
the bad things i've ever know is invest my money on bank,i think iam gonna lose all of them
so far bitcoin is the good way to invest my money, and the other choices is real estate

I rather put my huge principal if I had one to a ameritrade account that earns a bit more then 1%.

But yeah, putting the money into a bank is probably a bad idea which most will do anyways though.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I would like invest my money on something promising like Gold or something, its better than I save my money on bank.. IMO

yup agreed dont invest your money on bank
the bad things i've ever know is invest my money on bank,i think iam gonna lose all of them
so far bitcoin is the good way to invest my money, and the other choices is real estate
Activity: 504
-snip-

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1519
Activity: 490
Merit: 255

Not every investing is sort of gambling. You can see people who has invested in companies that today are leading like apple, microsoft. Their profit is in millions and so it has nothing to do with gambling.
Activity: 994
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

The capital appreciation percentage of bitcoin in terms of potential is 200 times more than gold, and I think the most riskiest investments also come with the huge benefit of high returns, safe and secure investments are boring, they are easy. I'd rather risk a bitcoin to make 4 out of it rather than invest the same time and energy on an investment with half the investment and even less returns.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Activity: 504

Not every investing is sort of gambling. You can see people who has invested in companies that today are leading like apple, microsoft. Their profit is in millions and so it has nothing to do with gambling.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Jump to: