Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 685. (Read 1181208 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
I agree with Valanor with LPS system. Also you can invest in bank with dana reksa too if you want more profit but with risky too.
I'm saving my coins in bitcoin wallet too.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Look My eyes
Since there were many news that stated some banks got problem, e.g. bank was hacked, bank fired employees, etc, I think people especially the bank customers began to withdraw their cash and choose to invest it. They don't want to risking their money anymore, and the investment is best solution for them which they will get higher profit than saving it.

This is situation Bank of my country

The better Invest is invest to your country, in my country Bank have LPS (lembaga penjamin simpanan) or deposit insurance agency , that make me feel good tempered with Bank Of Indonesia, i willnt lose my money although Bank have been hacked , wildfire, manager corruptioon or like that

LPS will replace every money lose from that and you can pick it up every time Smiley

That why im still suggest to save money in Bank,
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
Since there were many news that stated some banks got problem, e.g. bank was hacked, bank fired employees, etc, I think people especially the bank customers began to withdraw their cash and choose to invest it. They don't want to risking their money anymore, and the investment is best solution for them which they will get higher profit than saving it.
Look My eyes
Its better to invest in saudi or in the middle east because that particular country are not hard to get their money.

I will never invest in Saudi Arabia. The situation in the Middle east is extremely volatile, and if some military coup happens in Saudi Arabia, there is a chance that you'll lose all of your money. And on top of that, it should be remembered that Saudi Arabia is not an investment friendly destination (unlike its neighbors such as the United Arab Emirates and Oman).
Saudi Arabia has gotten better with time specially after being at they joined the WTO in 2005, but it still got tons of weak points like inadequate legal framework to solve some commercial conflicts, lack of transparency in the compliment of intelectual rights, requirements o the gov in regards to the number of saudi citizens hired in the businesses, a slow payment in the case of some gov contracts, annoying visa policy, conservative culture and segregation of women in business and social configuration, retail commerce is restricted to basically saudi people... so I think if you live on there it's great, but as a foreign you better have all your stuff sorted.

The better Invest is invest to your country, in my country Bank have LPS (lembaga penjamin simpanan) or deposit insurance agency , that make me feel good tempered with Bank Of Indonesia, i willnt lose my money although Bank have been hacked , wildfire, manager corruptioon or like that

LPS will replace every money lose from that and you can pick it up every time Smiley
Look My eyes
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Save little money for emergency and invest large amount in bitcoin or gold keeping in bank wont earn you much

I rather go with the route of not earning much, then be in risk.

At least then I would know I was going to get my money back every year with like a 1% or small percent.

that a very litle amount if only 1%
we have cost of life like: pay Tax, electric cost (home), eating and drinking ETC.
1% is very low if you want to get profit /year but if you concerned to safety that better than invst
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
Saudi Arabia has gotten better with time specially after being at they joined the WTO in 2005, but it still got tons of weak points like inadequate legal framework to solve some commercial conflicts, lack of transparency in the compliment of intelectual rights, requirements o the gov in regards to the number of saudi citizens hired in the businesses, a slow payment in the case of some gov contracts, annoying visa policy, conservative culture and segregation of women in business and social configuration, retail commerce is restricted to basically saudi people... so I think if you live on there it's great, but as a foreign you better have all your stuff sorted.

I have talked to someone who undertook some work in the town planning sector there. The work was completed with 100% accuracy, but still it was rejected giving some flimsy excuses. Later, it turned out that the government official who rejected the work had his own GIS company (which is illegal in KSA), and he wanted the other organization to give him bribes.
Activity: 434
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Save little money for emergency and invest large amount in bitcoin or gold keeping in bank wont earn you much

I rather go with the route of not earning much, then be in risk.

At least then I would know I was going to get my money back every year with like a 1% or small percent.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
i saw somewhere that banks, the government said that accounts up to 33000 dollars would be paid 50% from them and the others from the bank ,and only this ammount would be paid for those if banks collapses.... and now i guess it just some of those said wont cover anymore any account if banks colapses.... soo those means the country wont support the people anymore ..... and yes btc could loose interest on the next 10 years but i really think it will reverse will worth more on the next years as the mining process may had reach an end... soo should math enter less btc running more value  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414

Iyou can see this
http://bni.co.id/Tarif/Simpanan/BungaDeposito.aspx

you need more capital minimum 1000k idr or 1.000.000 $ to get 5% per month

This amuse me that you do not understand a website with your native language. A simple google translator helped me to understand thats the interest rate per annum and it is for safe deposits so its pretty normal because bank could offer up to 7.5 % per annum for safe deposits.

that's is a bit risky, with such amount i would not trust even a bank
-snip-

Read above its an interest rate per annum and its for safe deposits which is a pretty normal interest for most country

money at banks not safe why ?if all users go to the bank and ask all money out it will make the bank colapse on the same time

Banks are regularly audited by regulators in their own country to provide proof of solvency for their bank, otherwise they will not be given the license to start a bank though

This is the right time to invest in bitcoin and hold it for say 10 years more and after 10 years you would be a wealthy man

Unless you are forgetting, every investment got its own risk as well as BTC itself which means that in 10 years timeframe there is a chance that your BTC could make you richer or it could be worthless
Activity: 784
better to invest in bitcoin, gold maybe more secure, but bitcoin has more potential to grow

saving money in the bank, will only mean losing them in the long-term with the current high inflation

i have to agree with him and would say invest some of it in gold as well, and if you can take some risks hold some bitcoins as well as its value will appreciate with time, and i am saying about holding for 5 to 10 years, and if you are just having fiat stacked up and doing nothing, you are infact losing the value of money indirectly to inflation.

This is the right time to invest in bitcoin and hold it for say 10 years more and after 10 years you would be a wealthy man and I believe if you can have atleast 50 btc then I dont think that you can ask for anything else you don't have to worry about your retirement  plans.
money at banks not safe why ?if all users go to the bank and ask all money out it will make the bank colapse on the same time since the money they lend to people is your money soo btc would be more safe but the same way it can gain interest it can loose it
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
Its better to invest in saudi or in the middle east because that particular country are not hard to get their money.

I will never invest in Saudi Arabia. The situation in the Middle east is extremely volatile, and if some military coup happens in Saudi Arabia, there is a chance that you'll lose all of your money. And on top of that, it should be remembered that Saudi Arabia is not an investment friendly destination (unlike its neighbors such as the United Arab Emirates and Oman).
Activity: 490
Merit: 255

BUY GOLD AND BITCOIN INVEST TO THE FUTURE OF MONEY
don't invest on dollar or EU

im start buy Bitcoin in rate 160$ and sell it on 300$ that very high profit for me
in Bank i get only 3-5% interest permonth
in Bitcoin i can get 15-20% per month

What bank are you referring to that pays 3-5% interest per month???

Are you saying that you can get 36-48% annually in interest from your bank account?

Where I'm from, it's difficult to get more than 1.5% per year from a bank.

Iyou can see this

and bitcoin not need more capital

you must buy bitcoin if you price is cheap and sell if you think you get profit Smiley

that's is a bit risky, with such amount i would not trust even a bank, with the recent fall of some of them or insolvency on some payments, because they don't have the money to repay you back after their dirty investment let alone giving you that high interest, like sweden and austria bank..
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

im start buy Bitcoin in rate 160$ and sell it on 300$ that very high profit for me

Are you saying that you can get 36-48% annually in interest from your bank account?

Iyou can see this

you must buy bitcoin if you price is cheap and sell if you think you get profit Smiley

that's is a bit risky, with such amount i would not trust even a bank, with the recent fall of some of them or insolvency on some payments, because they don't have the money to repay you back after their dirty investment let alone giving you that high interest, like sweden and austria bank..
Activity: 96
Merit: 10

Activity: 378
be your self
better to invest in bitcoin, gold maybe more secure, but bitcoin has more potential to grow

saving money in the bank, will only mean losing them in the long-term with the current high inflation

i have to agree with him and would say invest some of it in gold as well, and if you can take some risks hold some bitcoins as well as its value will appreciate with time, and i am saying about holding for 5 to 10 years, and if you are just having fiat stacked up and doing nothing, you are infact losing the value of money indirectly to inflation.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
with an interest of 3,5 or 5% montly it would be enought to keep alive and be happy for sure why try btc to get 10 or 20% montly interest? people the more have still want much more lol 160 dollars mark it will  hard to return there but isnt 20 % only it would be 50% lol 250 dollars mark
They are so demanding and they not invest a big money. If you or they want to have a big interest the must invest more money so that they can earn more.
with an interest of 3,5 or 5% montly it would be enought to keep alive and be happy for sure why try btc to get 10 or 20% montly interest? people the more have still want much more lol 160 dollars mark it will  hard to return there but isnt 20 % only it would be 50% lol 250 dollars mark
Look My eyes

Iyou can see this

Well the odds of investing is probably slim to most people to begin with.

Unless you have been working 40 years for a company, and have something setup plus you have a frugal lifestyle.

well at brazil olders like 50 age above bought some properties some 20 years ago and those sames properties worthing now around 10x more.... soo at brazil some people choose those investment but 20 years is a long journey to go if the people use the money spent on them and deposit maybe they will achieve  better results or worse.
Jump to: