Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 67. (Read 1181206 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I really believe that if you have extra money today you should better invest it into something which grows fast so you can get it back what you had invested as early as you can and then reinvest it again to another, it is a good idea to invest your money into something which you know has the potential to grow in the market rather than saving your money in a bank in which its growth is somewhat slow and takes a long time.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
Keep some cash reserves but only as much as the government will pay you back in case the bank goes bust. The rest you have to invest because inflation is constantly eroding the value of your cash.
That's wise, the government will only pay you a maximum insurance if in the even the bank that where you deposited your
money goes bankrupt. Investing is a wise solution to inflation but we should always choose a good investment and for me cryptocurrency are good investment.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Keep some cash reserves but only as much as the government will pay you back in case the bank goes bust. The rest you have to invest because inflation is constantly eroding the value of your cash.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Well, the way I see it saving money in the bank is basically worthless because the bank only gives interest which is a joke compare to bitcoin profits. I think investing money in bitcoin is smarter than just saving money in the bank. Also, if you invest your money in bitcoin you can make more profits than saving money in the bank where you can get only small interest. Smiley
Actually both saving and investing are necessary to earn money.If you have a lot of money then you can save it for future needs.You can invest your money in some stock or cryptocurrency.Today investing in bitcoin is a very profitable deed as you get very fast returns.The fact is that investment is for short term earnings while saving is for long term.You cans save in some banks.Banks give decent interest on your saved money.So I think people should consider these facts while trying to earn money.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
I prefer invest money because with saving money just wasting time and money does not increase, investment proves to make money grow faster, I like various investments like stocks, mutual funds, gold, property and so on.
Activity: 448
If a person is already contented on what he have then just save it but most people like me has so many things that we want to experience and what to do so I'll be investing it like in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 252
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
it would be better if you invest in real life than crypto, i think. because this crypto world is not forever and if you invest in a land or gold. you will be sure. and the case saving money in the bank. that is not very advisable because you only make your money sit for nothing.
Activity: 759
Merit: 505
I will have more focus on investing my money as it will only grow my money in long term and saving will never allow you to multiply your money but I will save some money for emergency needs as you cannot depend only on investment as all the investments are risky and if something goes wrong then I should have some back up to fulfill my daily needs and that is possible only by saving money and to have a stable life saving is mandatory.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
It is better to have your own savings that you can withdraw anytime in times of emergency. Also for future purposes, it is also important to have your own investment that grows over time so that when you retire, you will have something that you can spend.

Exactly. An emergency fund is completely necessary for the future, as you'll need to be prepared for any possible outcomes by then. Anything could happen from the economy crashing down, to the devaluation of fiat currency so it’s best to save some money into an emergency fund, as well as invest into deflationary assets such as Gold and Bitcoin that would help you preserve your financial future.

You can't depend only on saving as your money would become less valuable over time. On the other you can't only invest money, because you could either make money more over the long term or simply lose it all. Therefore, it is best to always save and invest your money over the course of time. When saving, consider making an IRA account for your retirement, as well as putting money into a savings account. And when you're considering investing your money into something that would expand your capital tenfold, you've got cryptocurrencies to do the job. The key here is to have patience to build your way towards financial success. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
It better if you will invest it on your money on bitcoin, gold is also good because its more secured but bitcoin is more profitable. Regarding if you will invest or save, my recommendation is to diversify your money so that while you are saving your money you still have an income.
That's right, put some amount in investment and on saving, you can't deoend only in one single as pure saving or pure investment because your money will or not grow in that or even if it grows you will not make it in a good position a big risk of losing and improper handling if you did only one.
If you want to keep save bitcoin so it can help you in your future because there are a lot of people who are going to keep bitcoin for future some of them they are saving it for their kids and some of them they want to keep it for themselves and if you want to invest in bitcoin so bitcoin is very safe for investment you can invest here as much as you can and there is no doubt that you can earn a lot of money from it.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
Both are necessary to have a good balance in life and if you want to have a good and secure life then you need to have a good balance between saving and investing as you won't be able to invest unless you have not saved money at primary stage but you cannot depend only on saving for a liftetime as it will never increase your wealth and you won't be able to enjoy the luxuries of life which is truly possible with smart investments as if you invest at the right place then it can multiply your wealth in long term which is not possible only with savings as inflation will depreciate your money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I think you should invest in project. Bitcoin is a good investment but also risk. you have bitcoin so 1st to invest small project then you got lot of experience.
Activity: 126
I think it is better to invest because in investing you will able to have more profits than saving because saving can't give profits. But in investing, there is always risk because you can lose money if you dont have patience and you need to be wise if you want to invest it in other company. Investing is you can grow your money and your money become profitable.
Activity: 207
I think it depends on the person holding the money. It depends on how skillful or what his need is. If he does not have time to manage his money of course should go with saving of course. He could save it in banks or in bitcoin so he could grow it. If you have skills in trading and have plenty of time, investment is highly recommended. It depends if you just want to let your money or make it grow.
Activity: 420
Better to invest your money in order to grow and earned more. Then you can save the money you've earned or you can re invest it again.
Its very best idea because investment can grow up your money and it will very profitable for you that's why everyone wants investment for their secure future.
Activity: 158
It is always better to invest money, in other to earn more profit
Activity: 644
Merit: 271
I think with saving then we have made life become assured and can make us sleep and eat quietly, but with investment then the future will be better because our finance will improve.

Investment is a part of saving. Without saving money, you can make investments because there is no free capital present for you without saving some money. They should be done at the same time. No need to differ them from each other.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Better to invest your money in order to grow and earned more. Then you can save the money you've earned or you can re invest it again.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
It is better to have your own savings that you can withdraw anytime in times of emergency. Also for future purposes, it is also important to have your own investment that grows over time so that when you retire, you will have something that you can spend.

You need to be able to invest. If you do not have knowledge, you can lose money. First you need to save money and study, then invest.
Activity: 112
There is nothing better than investment and I think it is fair if we dare to take risks to choose investment, if we saving then the money will never increase in the slightest and will make us regret.
I think saving and investing are both taking a risks,because they are both having advantages and disadvantages to us savers and investors..Were all looking forward for our future,our childrens future the best posibility we can.It depend on us which we may think the best.
Pages:
Jump to: