Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 68. (Read 1181206 times)

Activity: 586
Merit: 250
There is nothing better than investment and I think it is fair if we dare to take risks to choose investment, if we saving then the money will never increase in the slightest and will make us regret.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
I think with saving then we have made life become assured and can make us sleep and eat quietly, but with investment then the future will be better because our finance will improve.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
It is better to invest your money in bitcoin .Its value fluctuates but the profit you will get can not be compared to what the banks will give. The interest rate a bank can give you in a year  you can make just in a day with bitcoin even though the price is not stable . It is a sure profit.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
In life must be balanced, save and invest is a good thing, and I think we should divide for both, there is no 100% guarantee that investment will be profitable so we have to make our lives safe with saving.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
I think invest is better than save money, this is because many people are successful and rich because of investments, even with investment then our wealth will increase drastically and in a short time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
It is better not to put all your money in just one resources. Why not try to invest atleast 25% of your assets in bitcoin, 25% will be reserve for your daily needs especially when you have a family that depends on you then 50% will be invested in a business where you can supervise the flow of your assets like a food chain, big or small surely you will gain profits from it.
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
if I prefer to save in the bank first. and if someday I need it and want to invest easier. just take the money from the bank
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
What di mean save? If saving in the bank you will only earn small interest compared to when you invest especially if not only to 1 investment, like what u'be mentioned, i prefered it to invest or go for microfinancing in your locality if you want personal business

Truth. People should educate themselves at least the basic of our financial system. Banks are using our hard earned deposits to invest, finance or build business while we get peanuts.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
What di mean save? If saving in the bank you will only earn small interest compared to when you invest especially if not only to 1 investment, like what u'be mentioned, i prefered it to invest or go for microfinancing in your locality if you want personal business
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
It better if you will invest it on your money on bitcoin, gold is also good because its more secured but bitcoin is more profitable. Regarding if you will invest or save, my recommendation is to diversify your money so that while you are saving your money you still have an income.
That's right, put some amount in investment and on saving, you can't deoend only in one single as pure saving or pure investment because your money will or not grow in that or even if it grows you will not make it in a good position a big risk of losing and improper handling if you did only one.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 332
It better if you will invest it on your money on bitcoin, gold is also good because its more secured but bitcoin is more profitable. Regarding if you will invest or save, my recommendation is to diversify your money so that while you are saving your money you still have an income.
Activity: 462
I think both, it's nice to save money to your bank for your future and invest it online to make your money big.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
For me, both. Save some money in the bank, and fhe other half invest it online, in bitcoin. Because saving money in the bank will not get you rich. But invest will give you a chance to get rich.
That is good, you need to ensure your savings because investing has no guarantee that you'll be successful.
Putting your money in the bank as your savings will give you an amount to use in the event your investment will not succeed or if there is an emergency
situation where you are urgently in need of money.
Activity: 147
Merit: 1
i think so, I would prefer saving over the investment as investment can prove to be a bad decision in future but if i have saved my money I can easily have access to my money at the time of emergencies and bad investment can get me losses which I cannot afford to have.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
For me, both. Save some money in the bank, and fhe other half invest it online, in bitcoin. Because saving money in the bank will not get you rich. But invest will give you a chance to get rich.
Activity: 462
Do it both. Save some and invest some. Saving won't make you rich as it won't give decent interest and a nightmare when it comes to inflation.
Well for me it is still better to invest our money on some altcoins that has a bright future, rather than saving it, why? Because saving our money is we will not increased it's value unlike on investing it, we can make a alot of money if we will invest it and we can choose where we can invest it but if i will ask where is to invest our money i will answer that we should invest it on some altcoins that has a good future.
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
Do it both. Save some and invest some. Saving won't make you rich as it won't give decent interest and a nightmare when it comes to inflation.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
I personally think we will hold back my bitcoin in the future, even though at this time I need it, I will not take my results from bitcoin.
because the price in the next year always goes up, so we more profit more, if you do not need your bitcoin, you better invest in bitcoin because you will get big profit in the future.
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
Investment of money vs Saving money, which is better? I think those two is need each other in some concept, at first you need to save money for you to have capital for your investment
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Always better to invest in studying. Time and money. And invest into others, give them chance for education and healthy lifestyle, support your family and team. As for investment, good solid ICOs and undervalued coins should do good.
Pages:
Jump to: