Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 66. (Read 1181206 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
If you invest your money you get profit. If you save your money in bank you get small ptofit. I think today online invest is best .
Activity: 58
You can invest money in bitcoin and you can also save money.
But for me, it is better to save and invest your money in bitcoin because it continously having a higher rate. It is also up to you on how will you invest and save your money. Investing money is very risky so that you need to careful in your decision.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Better to invest with bitcoin and gold rather than save money. If you save money. youre money cant gain a profit unlike investing you gaining a high profitable value its more like saving youre money in a bank and investing you gain that two things its longer to save and its more profitable. If you save only you cannot have income and profit.
What is the point if you bought BTC at 19k and it's now 13k?
That is selling for a lose, you can only do that if you have urgent need of money or you will panic.
Patience is really the key, otherwise if you do not have that you should look for other alternative way of investing, never invest in crypto as it's too risky for you.
Activity: 1
Asking in a forum that is all about bitcoin of course people will answer, you shoukd invest, not on gold but on bitcoin. But that will solely depend on how you manage your money. If you are in constant check of prices of bitcoin and any other currency, then investing is well-suited for you. Investing does not mean putting money and then leaving it to grow, you need to be aware of all the things that has connection on to what you have invested in.
Not actually as your thoughts, in a bitcoin forum, people are having good knowledges to point which is the advantages and disadvantages when you're investing in bitcoin to consider. Not bitcoin forum means 100% investing in Bitcoin.
Activity: 138
Merit: 11
Asking in a forum that is all about bitcoin of course people will answer, you shoukd invest, not on gold but on bitcoin. But that will solely depend on how you manage your money. If you are in constant check of prices of bitcoin and any other currency, then investing is well-suited for you. Investing does not mean putting money and then leaving it to grow, you need to be aware of all the things that has connection on to what you have invested in.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

It still depend on your capacity to manage an investment or business. There are different kinds of investments that caters to your needs, investing in a bank need only minimal attention and with less risk but the growth of your money  were also slow. If you want to profit faster then invest and trade in cryptocurrencies but it is very risky, in fact one of the riskiest, and you might lose a big amount of money in a single day. Investing in real estates,gold, mutual funds or in joint venture businesses is more safer provided you must study carefully first before putting your money in any investment.
Better to invest with bitcoin and gold rather than save money. If you save money. youre money cant gain a profit unlike investing you gaining a high profitable value its more like saving youre money in a bank and investing you gain that two things its longer to save and its more profitable. If you save only you cannot have income and profit.
What is the point if you bought BTC at 19k and it's now 13k?
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
if you will save money with the bank it is better to invest it but make sure when you invest your money will profit , but if you save money with bitcoin or simply holding it is also good if you afraid of loosing money when you invest.

Savings useful for lafer use but investing your money in an profitable bussiness gives you a good profit and useful for later use too . So it differ for every people and the choice is vary from one to other .
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Activity: 276
Merit: 11
Investing equally by putting stocks for business interests, but also will not harm the investor then he will feel the impact of profit in my opinion can save the same investment because only in the tube alone we can not get much profit. While saving is one way to think about the future but not think about the benefits it will make. And maybe savers do not know exactly what investment. So I think it's better to save money for investment only.
Activity: 157
I think it's better to invest in bitcoin, because the bitcoin cryptourrency is always up and stable. Maybe next year bitcoin will be increasingly steady and stable, with investment will be very profitable
Activity: 248
if you will save money with the bank it is better to invest it but make sure when you invest your money will profit , but if you save money with bitcoin or simply holding it is also good if you afraid of loosing money when you invest.
If you want to make money, invest, but there are risks. If you want to be safe, invest in a bank.
Actually it called saving because 7% per year can't even efford to pay the inflation.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
The right choice for me is to invest your money it has a potential to multiply it or even triple or grow even more. Besides, in the bank, you are just keeping it and giving you a small interest. Invest more on Bitcion,.
Thank you,.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
I don't see the point when you're comparing things that we could do it both in the same time.
Definitely doing both gives good return because it increases your income while you will learn how to minimize your expenses to save money.
In life we need to risk if we want to achieve bigger income, and investing in crypto is just one way to make it happen.
I don't see the point when you're comparing things that we could do it both in the same time.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
At first you have to save money. If you already have enough savings  its about time to invest it. Putting your money in bank is not an investment. Bank offers depocitors a very low interest. Invest your money in stocks, mutual funds, cooperatives with cash generating projects. I also suggest  investing in bitcoin. Investing is making your
Money grow.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It depends on you , if you want assurance for your money and a guaranteed future of yours then you must save your money for your own good but if you want to profit somehow then invest it, but investing is a risky one. If you want to invest go ride with high demand coins such as ethereum and btc, as of now thay are rising and will probably grow on the next few months.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
What di mean save? If saving in the bank you will only earn small interest compared to when you invest especially if not only to 1 investment, like what u'be mentioned, i prefered it to invest or go for microfinancing in your locality if you want personal business

Truth. People should educate themselves at least the basic of our financial system. Banks are using our hard earned deposits to invest, finance or build business while we get peanuts.

That is the bitter truth and so if you have no plans with your own money then its better to invest into something, be it government bonds or a gambling website or anything that you think could fetch you money.
Activity: 33
I prefer to invest than save because that's exactly what the banks are doing when i give them my money, might as well get the profits for myself.
Pages:
Jump to: