Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 64. (Read 1181206 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 107
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

For me, a 70:30 or 80:20 ratio for invest and savings will work. It depends on how ready you are before you jump into the trading/investing world, especially on cryptocurrency which have a really high price liquidity.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
set aside a portion as cash (most liquid) and whatever you have left in investments (diversify based on liquidity too)

Savings gives you only the same money in your future but investing your money in an business gives profits for long years if you leave your business your money will return with profits this is the difference between savings and investing on something , so my opinion is to invest your money .
Your money will grow but not the value due to inflation, it's alright to save so we have something to get in case of emergency
but part of our savings should also be allocated for future investment and I believe bitcoin is a great investment for all of us here.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
set aside a portion as cash (most liquid) and whatever you have left in investments (diversify based on liquidity too)

Savings gives you only the same money in your future but investing your money in an business gives profits for long years if you leave your business your money will return with profits this is the difference between savings and investing on something , so my opinion is to invest your money .
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
better to invest in bitcoin,or to top 5 cryptocurrencies because it can give us more profit than the percentage bank can offer.and in crypo you will have complete ownership of your money and no one can take it from you unless you were careless
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Activity: 29
For me ill choose investment,because it can never be lost.
Activity: 193
Investment is better
Activity: 126
I'd better invest because it can be for my savings and stocks for the future, and for other business capital, as well as for its future purposes. Same thing with saving for the future ...
Activity: 384
Merit: 100

I'd better invest it for the long term. Because if it's just saved it will not produce anything compared to invest it. Long-term investments will give you an advantage in the future. Try to do that
Activity: 427
Merit: 10
The way I look at it, you can either just settle with what you have, buy simple useless things, and stay that way forever at a job you hate, or instead of wasting that money on useless things, try to make something out of it.

Its better to do both, save the money and if you want you can invest the half money for future use, atleast your fiat is moving on its own.
Activity: 76
The way I look at it, you can either just settle with what you have, buy simple useless things, and stay that way forever at a job you hate, or instead of wasting that money on useless things, try to make something out of it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
Investment and saving are both beneficial to you because you will put your money or asset in a very good place. If you want to have more savings, you do investment, short and long term investment. Then you can save the profit you will gain in investment.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
both. It depends on what do you invest your money and how much. I think that even if you invest in somenething you should still have some money saved somewhere, you never know how it turns out.
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
saving bitcoin and Ethereum is an investissement with less risk
You're totally wrong, and did you see a currently price ? BTC has fall or dump 50% in 24hours. Crypto will be stand as highest risky, due character of crypto.
But if you'd to keep bitcoins or ethereum as the future like deal for a long term, I believe it's are great way.
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
The investment will make $ 1000 to $ 1 million for 3 years, but saving will increase by $ 1100 at the same time, with the analysis and consideration so I never hesitate again to rub the bank account for investment.
Activity: 155
if you already know more about bitcoin, I suggest you to invest in Bitcoin. Because good for future prospects.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Money make money. But it will not happen if you just save and make it flat. Investment is always a good sign and it is so different when it is online. You always need to earn money cause it need us badly. However if you invest in legit site like bitcoin,trading,gold you can earn a lot from that. But you have to learn first everything about this thing where you need to invest. So learn first then come to invest. It helps to you to earn a lot.  So try to make money except save on the bank.

bitcoin, trading and gold are not sites, trading is way more than a site, gold is a real world asset and BTC is a digital asset.

Save some on the bank at least 10%
You need to bankroll the others, you wont get anywhere if you don't diversify and you won't be able to have profit or try anything new if you will just save all.

Again experience and knowledge is a must.

Asking in a forum that is all about bitcoin of course people will answer, you shoukd invest, not on gold but on bitcoin. But that will solely depend on how you manage your money. If you are in constant check of prices of bitcoin and any other currency, then investing is well-suited for you. Investing does not mean putting money and then leaving it to grow, you need to be aware of all the things that has connection on to what you have invested in.

The forum is just for another ideas but the internet, libraries, books about investing are a very good choice. If we really want to invest and learn we don't cage yourself into something like this. If you are a dreamer youll take risks, you are going to learn and will do anything to get that goal.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
For everyone it will be better that that one, but for me it is preferable to invest as I love the risk and yes it brings a good profit
Activity: 896
Merit: 117
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
It's up to you on how you going to do with your money, but in my opinion i'm going to invest that in Cryptocurrency which i believe it will multply ur money. than saving your money in the banks..
Activity: 18
Investments are the best thing you could do to your asset if you are smart enough and have the time to learn the markets if not do not bother to invest your money be it in digital market or the real market,if you are planning to risk your money study the market carefully.
Pages:
Jump to: