Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 65. (Read 1181206 times)

Activity: 405
Merit: 251
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
investing it's good ide ,this will be nice in the future, taking investing I think it will be great soon so I suggest you to grow your money
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Most of the time the bank is not going to give you anything and instead charge fees for having your money with them as if they were doing you a favor, and if they give you interest rates those rates are way lower than what the market can give to you.

Yes. That is quite disappointing since banks offer extremely low rates for the money you've invested into them. With this, you won't be able to grow your money within a short time frame. That is why, it is best to combine both saving and investing to preserve your financial future.

One of the most interesting things is that cryptocurrencies can deliver greater rates than those provided by banks. With interest rates of 5% and greater, many people can multiply their investments within a short time frame. Add to this, saving your money into Bitcoin for the long term, and you'll have peace of mind with your financial life.

That is one of the many reasons why cryptocurrencies have become so popular lately, and will greatly rival banks as people use cryptocurrencies more for their daily transactions. Since most cryptocoins are deflationary by nature, they're prone to rise in value over the long term. That's something which fiat currencies lack of, where they experience inflation, reducing your spending power in the future. Just my thoughts Grin
This is common knowledge among the rich that is why most of the time their money is invested in their business, stocks, real estate, gold and many other investments and most of the time they only hold a small amount of money in their bank accounts, but people instead of looking at that and follow their example take the laziest approach possible and give their money to the banks.
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
if I prefer to save in the bank first. and if someday I need it and want to invest easier. just take the money from the bank
Yeah not all people can save and not all people can use money. We should save as much as we can save for us. Actually it will be great if make some schedule so that they will know how much money is required to invest and how much to save. According to me it is new age and it is good to invest your money so if you will invest your money today it will make you earn more money and this way your profit will grow and your money will earn money for your future.
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
It is better if you invest your money. Don't let your money sleep.
I am also strongly in favor of investing your savings into fruitful things like bitcoin for a better future than keeping your money in banks or under mattresses, where they will never ever increase in worth. Investing into bitcoin and keeping it in wallet for some good time period is going to make you rich without any hard work or fatigues. Bitcoin simply demands patience form its investors, nothing else.
Activity: 430
Merit: 108
saving bitcoin and Ethereum is an investissement with less risk
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
  Each person has his own opinion on this matter. Personally, I'm saving. But soon I hope to invest in real estate. This is the most reliable investment for today. Maybe I'm wrong, but I have no other solution.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
It is certainly much better to invest your money, whether it is a risky investment like the altcoins or even a less risky investment like the direct treasury or the savings account.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
It is always depends of situation, current amount of money, exchange rates and many other factors that will help to deside what to do with your goods in different moments of your life. Both metods are good and time tested but situation will prioritize.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
I prefer to invest your money although it is a risk but investing your money will also earn you profit not by just saving it. If you're going to invest money you must study forst where will you put your money make sure it is legal and that it will have a positive outcome where the price of your investment will increase.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Actually both saving and investing are necessary to earn money.If you have a lot of money then you can save it for future needs.You can invest your money in some stock or cryptocurrency.Today investing in bitcoin is a very profitable deed as you get very fast returns.The fact is that investment is for short term earnings while saving is for long term.You cans save in some banks.Banks give decent interest on your saved money.So I think people should consider these facts while trying to earn money.

Agree. You should take any available options at your disposal to help preserve your financial future. By combining both saving, and investing, you'll be able to have peace of mind in the long term and avoid bankruptcy. Nowadays, the perfect opportunity to help grow your capital would be by investing into cryptocurrencies themselves (especially Bitcoin). Of course, in crypto land, there are more risks when investing than doing so in stocks and other areas, but you'll be able to achieve large returns if you play the markets right.

On the hand, saving in banks won't give you high rates for your money, but at least you'll be earning something that will make the difference in the long term. The key here would be to maximize your time, have patience, and take your due diligence to analyze the markets to become successful in this field. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
I prefer invest money to various investment purposes such as stocks, gold, to cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, Ethereum and so on, the reason I choose investment because with investment then our money will grow and grow more rapidly than we saving money.
Activity: 664
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
Many people advise you to invest this is a good advice but if you decide to quit early in the crypto market. You should learn about it first, because crypto really has a lot of risk that you become failure.
Activity: 83
For me much better to invest it but before you invest it think first.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Thank you for +Merit
If you put money in the bank at a percentage, then this percentage will not pay back inflation. Money should work. Therefore, I believe that you need to invest.
Activity: 81
It is better to invest because while you are investing you are also saving
Activity: 10
I think that the best things to do is invest the biggest part of money in bitcoin so you’ll get a profit and saving a smaller part of you’re money at the same time  
Activity: 336
Better to invest with bitcoin and gold rather than save money. If you save money. youre money cant gain a profit unlike investing you gaining a high profitable value its more like saving youre money in a bank and investing you gain that two things its longer to save and its more profitable. If you save only you cannot have income and profit.

In order to invest money you need knowledge and experience. Otherwise you will simply lose money. If there is no knowledge then it's better to just save money.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
invest in the crypto is a good choice, but you must understand what coin you need and prepare for boost trading skills. Maybe trust in bitcoin and long term investments is your future Grin
Activity: 51
Pretty young myself so I'd say make sure you max out your 401k if there is any match. Then save additionally, 50 /50 on stocks and crypto. Choose your stocks and choose your crypto. Scared money doesn't make money. Do your research and diversify. I would save until you see either a good entry point or opportunity but don't let cash sit too long.
M.L
Activity: 99
Merit: 7
I think the better is to invest bitcoin because investing bitcoin have a chance to get more income than to save. Example for investing, buying coins in small amount and wait until the price get higher then sell to get a higher profits. Saving bitcoin is also good to earn but you will get in small amout. In saving are less work but you can still have a profit but not in a higher amount.
Pages:
Jump to: