Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it Bull market trends - page 10. (Read 1784 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 05:53:23 AM
Yes it is a bull market where prices get up after a down fall. All the coins in the market now are facing low price and investors are hoping that like bull market the price of the crypto coins will also raise.
Activity: 168
August 22, 2018, 05:39:19 AM
One cannot disagree with the statement that it is bull market and prices see the ups and downs all the time. If someone is seeing crypto currency market in the down side he or she is seeing the other side of the coin. The prices will rise again.
Activity: 29
August 21, 2018, 07:30:13 AM
I also saw the coin market recently, and I'm surprised to see some altcoins grow well. I think this is the beginning of a bull market because for a few days almost all the coins are green. Hopefully there is a new hope after the price and price of the coin market lately.
Activity: 196
August 21, 2018, 05:33:34 AM
yes I have seen that some of the coins are getting very high and it is definitely a very good sign for the market but I am not sure if we should consider it as a bull market or not cause a bull market require lots more raise then this
Activity: 215
August 21, 2018, 05:14:51 AM
we all knows that bull market is the investors demands but it doesn't easy to create it,  the investors have to be lot more active and price rates also needs to be very high so I understand that market growth is good we can't call it bull market
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
August 21, 2018, 02:37:39 AM
I saw some coins have 7days big grow up like Ontology , Vchain etc. so is this signal of a bull run ?

Most are now frustrating about crypto currency because now a days bloody red all the way, Most of the portfolios have 50% decreased. But we need to believe this down has an end and climb is there.

Actually the market is now in bottom of price. So anytime can boom markets. Just need to btc up trends. If the btc will over 10k$ then all the markets will up like before i think . We should more some days to bullish markets.
Activity: 65
August 21, 2018, 02:22:48 AM
I agree with you that in many cases we have been bullrun from this situation. But it is not easy to say it must happend. We are hopping for a good profit and waing for grown up.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 12:07:20 AM
In the current market, it is still in bear market where majority of the cryptocurrency starting with btc down to the alts were mostly in red. However, this current fluctuations is just temporary since it is undergoing adjustments probably that may took a while to change it's coarse going to a bullish market again. Just hold your coins and do not panic sell as there is no point of doing so since the crypto market will recover anytime soon.
Activity: 182
August 20, 2018, 11:59:13 PM
Bull run might come if one of the bitcoin ETF which is to happen on the 23 of this month gets approved, that might bring about the bull run we have been waiting for but it get rejected then we might see another bear
Activity: 36
August 20, 2018, 11:38:19 PM
It is not certain that bullrun market tend will happen or suddenly price will increase. But there can be nything in the cryptomarket. Waiting for the time and as an investor always think of rising prices.
Activity: 31
August 20, 2018, 11:28:25 PM
It  may be bullish market trend or not . Because considering the conditions of Bitcoin and other coins, prices of most coins has decreased. But it can increase at any time. It is not possible to say absulately.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
August 18, 2018, 08:25:13 AM
I saw some coins have 7days big grow up like Ontology , Vchain etc. so is this signal of a bull run ?

Most are now frustrating about crypto currency because now a days bloody red all the way, Most of the portfolios have 50% decreased. But we need to believe this down has an end and climb is there.

Pages:
Jump to: