Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it Bull market trends - page 5. (Read 1784 times)

Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 16, 2018, 07:24:42 AM
For a long time the crypto market was captured by bears. They do everything they want and lead the market to collapse.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 07:20:54 AM
I don't think so. I think the bull market in 2018 is still far away from us. Although there are some rebounds in the cryptocurrency market now, this rebound is very weak. It is unlikely to be a sign before the bull market.
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 07:15:46 AM
this is not bull market trend  yet. I get that we are all really anxious, and some of us are almost running out of patience already, but we shouldn't get carried away by every little spike that happens in the market, raising false hopes for ourselves. I think that we are still in the bear season, and this will still be on for a little more time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 12, 2018, 12:49:51 AM
I think its the exact opposite. From what I know, bull run starts with prices going up and down. That is not the case. The price keeps on going down until the coin is not good enough for selling. What happened on eth is an exemption on my statement because it can recover anytime. Maybe the bull run will not happen this year because the price is far from it to happen.
Activity: 61
September 12, 2018, 12:45:05 AM
This year is the lowest market in history. I think the market is slowly recovering. I think this downturn is preparing for the next outbreak.
Yeah, it's but not yet, but may we could say that, because we know that bitcoin won't shine again just like of what happen last year. It's incredible adjustment in that year might be impossible to happen again. Maybe we shall accept that not all the time we've been seeing a healthy market, and this year might be an opposite from that. But let's hoping something big will happened next year mate. For now let's just keep hodl and wait mate. Good luck.
Activity: 105
September 11, 2018, 02:52:53 AM
This year is the lowest market in history. I think the market is slowly recovering. I think this downturn is preparing for the next outbreak.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
September 11, 2018, 02:38:40 AM
I saw some coins have 7days big grow up like Ontology , Vchain etc. so is this signal of a bull run ?

Most are now frustrating about crypto currency because now a days bloody red all the way, Most of the portfolios have 50% decreased. But we need to believe this down has an end and climb is there.

Any coins all have the uptrend and downtrend of it. No any coins increase or decrease last forever, except scam coins. So, after the downtrend will be the uptrend, this is obvious thing will happen
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 11, 2018, 02:31:31 AM
I think that when the market drops sharply, it may mean that a big rise is coming, because when the market falls, all the coins are very cheap and more suitable for purchase!
Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
www.Artemis.co
September 11, 2018, 02:29:52 AM
Most are now frustrating about crypto currency because now a days bloody red all the way, Most of the portfolios have 50% decreased. But we need to believe this down has an end and climb is there.

Some cryptocurrencies too have disappeared completely swallowed up. The market has continued to crash further even after you thought it has hit the bottom. What is happening in the market now is a complete discouragement. It can even go further down from observation of the market trend. Am scared myself.
Activity: 364
September 08, 2018, 08:02:48 PM
Keeping this backdrop in mind, several analysts emphasized the benefits of investing for the long haul. Nobody knows when the bull market will come back but overall, those who have adopted a more long term strategy for investing in Bitcoin have seen the best performance. Therefore, many of our people are deploying strategies like 'buy the dip' and 'dollar cost averaging' in order to scale into a long term position. This way, they're able to take advantage of the current discount and still save some money in case prices go lower.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
September 08, 2018, 07:50:12 PM
Not really sure about the bull market, if you can invest bigger than you are expecting then buy more. Eventually they have more value in the future. Just make alot of money anything will be possible.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
September 08, 2018, 07:43:38 PM
Each downtrend has an end but we are still not there.
We need some good news to be announced to break this negative trend and lot of fresh capital to enter the market.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 01:50:04 PM
I see that Bitcoin and Eth still don't wanna rise back. We necessary constantly monitor and analyze the market, before making any investment decisions.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
September 03, 2018, 10:13:43 AM
Definitely yes, because generally there is no permanent things in the world that is why dont be afraid when the price of your coins decrease because I`m sure after a few days the price will climb again and you can have a good profit if your holding coins iare good.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 09:53:50 AM
It seems that this is indeed a bullish trend, but it is very difficult to call it fully bull, because there is a very serious level of resistance at around $ 7800 if prices can break it, then we can talk about the reversal of the trend.
Activity: 214
September 03, 2018, 09:52:17 AM
We are all waiting for that bull market and we are all positive that that day will come the soonest. However, based on market charts, we cannot conclude it as bull market already though some altcoins are increasing. The coins in the first row is not yet increasing which is our target coins for it has bigger exchange to fiat.
Activity: 70
September 03, 2018, 09:47:18 AM
It is not bull market, just a temporary trap in my opinion. The market goes up at a short time then comeback to redzone. Keep calm, friend.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
September 03, 2018, 09:43:16 AM
I saw some coins have 7days big grow up like Ontology , Vchain etc. so is this signal of a bull run ?

I have said this before and I will say it again if the bull comes it won't be here for a long period of time slowly, when it comes it hits you like a train and goes up so quickly that you are not prepared for any of it, you just watch the price increase before you can say anything or even start a topic it already went up in price 100% or so.

Last time there was a bull run and it was big on late November and early December it went up so high in 2 weeks that we didn't know what to do and it went up every single day. So, next time when you see a 5% or 10% raise, just check what happens afterwards, if the other day its like 2% or -2% or whatever than that is not a bull run. Bull run goes %10+ every single day.
Activity: 182
September 02, 2018, 07:34:07 AM
Now market not stable becouse all wait news in 23th Sep or it will be good signal to biotcoin or if bad we will see again more dropping bitcoins and all altcoins too.All tokens and coins now lost 30-60% their ico prices and now i dont see positive signals or news to see green market long time,some people waiting january and hope time will be better.
copper member
Activity: 210
September 02, 2018, 07:10:34 AM
Bull market is a part of every business. Sometimes, good phase sometimes bad phase.Every Individual should adapt this thing and make them self happy and calm in every situation and phase.
Pages:
Jump to: