Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it Bull market trends - page 2. (Read 1784 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 05:00:50 PM
I think the bull run has not started yet and I am even doubting if it will be a possibility this year. Well, unless the future can tell because we have kept waiting for the bull run but it seems not happening and i think it is about time we focus on our various crypto work and wait for next year. I think nect uear will be a crypto year.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
October 16, 2018, 04:58:39 PM
usually prices go down because of bad news, but there are some cases of prices dropping because of deliberately dumping many people who want to buy some potential altcoins at cheap prices, so one way is to make negative rumors and dump. maybe this is the thing that I like most about crypto, people who have more money can manipulate prices for their benefit.
Activity: 252
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
October 16, 2018, 04:51:49 PM
I think we wont see any bull markets until the early side of next year, just my gut feeling. I believe we are near our bottom/long retrace from ATH. Interesting few months ahead
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
October 16, 2018, 04:49:28 PM
No the bull market trends not started yet now the market is in downtrend only. It might take some time to bull starts, normally bull run happens at the end of the year. Like last year this year also all are expecting the tremendous growth of bitcoin buy the end of December. I think the chances are less at the same time we cannot predict the market. Just hold the coins and wait till the market recover.
There is not going to be a bull run at the end of this year, if you look at what happened in the previous year you will see that the previous nine months before the last quarter of the previous year bitcoin was going up, and what we have seen in the previous nine months of this year is the price going down or remaining at the same place, so no bull market is going to happen at the end of this year.
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
October 15, 2018, 05:03:59 AM
It is not yet bull market trends as we will have to wait a bit longer to start to see trends like that but it is a recovery trend and that is a good sign. As for the bull market, we all have to ready ourselves because we might not be seeing another bull market in a couple of years and that is basically how it goes for all of the market when it is in a bear.
Activity: 336
October 09, 2018, 09:16:14 AM
The price of bitcoin can grow in a matter of hours, as we saw it last year, so it is better to be ready for this and have cryptocurrency already in stock!
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
October 06, 2018, 05:24:12 AM
Waiting ETF getting approved and getting ready to recover. Some article about ETF you can read at this :
https://ambcrypto.com/bitcoin-btc-sec-releases-report-for-rule-change-to-approve-a-bitcoin-etf/

We hope market will getting better and bull runs. Some people allready tired with the bad movement all altcoin and btc since the beginning of the year. Now we just need hold and keep in. Something good is waiting for us.
Activity: 932
Merit: 100
arcs-chain.com
October 06, 2018, 05:23:39 AM
Since the bear market, people too expect bull market. I think if you only see some green of some altcoin it is not possible to conclude that it is the bull market
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
October 06, 2018, 05:12:28 AM
Sure thing! I believe in a new bull run soon, where we will see the hugest growth of all cryptocurrencies again because of institutional investors Wink
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 05:10:43 AM
No the bull market trends not started yet now the market is in downtrend only. It might take some time to bull starts, normally bull run happens at the end of the year. Like last year this year also all are expecting the tremendous growth of bitcoin buy the end of December. I think the chances are less at the same time we cannot predict the market. Just hold the coins and wait till the market recover.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
October 06, 2018, 04:52:04 AM
I am more to listen to the market situation which is in a downward condition, at the moment I do not think it is a signal of a trend reversal. It's really hard to guess the truth. Shut up and be patient will be better, than I speak nothing results. Lips sealed
October 06, 2018, 12:13:43 AM
I think we are approaching bullish market trend but it has not start. And of the opinion that we may not see any tangible bullish ride this year again but there is tendency of massive bull run ,in the first quarter of 2019
I really think that is simply too soon, it would be great for me that cryptocurrencies went up in value at that time because now I'm watching the markets very closely so I know that I will be able to take advantage of the opportunities presented to me by the market, I just find it to be very unlikely, I think there is a greater chance that we are not going to see a recovery until the third quarter of 2020.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
October 01, 2018, 11:00:47 AM
I saw some coins have 7days big grow up like Ontology , Vchain etc. so is this signal of a bull run ?

Most are now frustrating about crypto currency because now a days bloody red all the way, Most of the portfolios have 50% decreased. But we need to believe this down has an end and climb is there.

Some altcoins going crazy like Electroneum, Odyssey etc... at least we are not dropping any more and maybe autumn started and we will see again 2017, would be awesome! Hard to say if the trend reversed, as most tokens are in flat, but quite soon we will see the volatility, no doubt.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
October 01, 2018, 10:52:18 AM
Globally bitcoin is in a downtrend. Locally, we can still go up and break through some levels. But in the future I see the fall
copper member
Activity: 308
October 01, 2018, 10:35:48 AM
People usually mistake a little rally up to bull market, the market so far is in a stable situation, no bull and no bears and this has happened for some weeks now, I expect a bull run from here but btc has to cross $8000 for this to be confirmed
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
October 01, 2018, 10:18:45 AM
I think we are approaching bullish market trend but it has not start. And of the opinion that we may not see any tangible bullish ride this year again but there is tendency of massive bull run ,in the first quarter of 2019
September 28, 2018, 10:18:03 PM
I saw some coins have 7days big grow up like Ontology , Vchain etc. so is this signal of a bull run ?

Most are now frustrating about crypto currency because now a days bloody red all the way, Most of the portfolios have 50% decreased. But we need to believe this down has an end and climb is there.

It was not a sign of anything, there are thousands of coins in the market so it is reasonable to think that some of them are going to grow for several days in a row in such a big market, people need to learn to differentiate between those false signals and the signals that really tell that a bull market is coming, and which are those signals you may ask? One of the most obvious is that the price of bitcoin begins to grow very fast.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
September 28, 2018, 09:19:24 PM
All financial markets have a wave cycle. The crypto-currency market is no exception. Rises and falls also happen here. Since the highs of the 2017 end  and early 2018, the crypto market has fallen by more than 80%. The price of the main tokens has stabilized. The news background is very positive. Ripple and Bitcoin Cash began to move up. I think the bulls have already gained strength and the big bull rally awaits us.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
September 28, 2018, 10:39:01 AM
Now I see that the general mood in the market is improving, a lot of positive news; heard recently that Google will allow the advertisement of cryptocurrencies and ico. Favorable background begins to appear, bitcoin is growing. It is possible that the bull trend has returned to the market. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 365
September 28, 2018, 07:35:25 AM
This is crypto world, there is always a bull and bear run everyday, without bull there is no bear and vice versa. The best to do is to be a short time trader and don't be greedy. Take your profit when ever you fell you're in profit and don't expect too much
Pages:
Jump to: