Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it Bull market trends - page 8. (Read 1784 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 03:00:56 PM
We can't tell it surely as market trend does not stay bull for a long time. Its true that some of the coin's price was raise a little bit. But it might get fall down very soon.
Activity: 53
August 22, 2018, 02:17:14 PM
It is still a bit too early to say that if the market has hit a bull run or not. To be honest, the price needs to go a little bit more, to ensure that it has been able to hit the bull run or not. But it will be safe to say that the market is no longer bearish, it is getting out of it.
Activity: 174
August 22, 2018, 01:56:54 PM
The price of bitcoin has fallen sharply, which has dropped by 100 US dollars in a short time. It seems that the market correction will continue, this bear market will be very long, now we have to learn how to survive in this market.
Activity: 11
August 22, 2018, 01:56:04 PM
As everyone is waiting for the bull run to start and ETF to be announced, the market is stabilising with some altcoins even regustering stability in their prices in last one week. The best gains can be taken now with these coins.vechain, tezos and EOS seems to get it right this month.
Activity: 70
August 22, 2018, 01:53:31 PM
We are seeing a rise in price but it is a very marginal one. So, it will be a bit too early to jump to jump to that conclusion that the market is in the bull run now. But it will be a safe stand to say that the market is no longer bearish and is coming out of that phase, slowly.
Activity: 82
August 22, 2018, 01:33:27 PM
It could be. We are all hoping for it. But it is still too early to speculate that and rejoice because the level of increase is really less. But still, maybe it is going towards that. It's better to be optimistic.
Activity: 224
August 22, 2018, 01:03:14 PM
Small coins who have 7days of good run in green zone are definitely in their bullish phase. But I would suggest you to not get frustrated easily. The market has seen worse than this current situation and slowly it looks like the coins are bouncing back and Bitcoin has been the pioneer to enter the recovery phase again.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 11:48:23 AM
I think that in the near future the market will begin to grow. The market is at its lowest point and falling further if it is, then it will be contrary to all expectations of crypto analysts.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 10:49:31 AM
bitcoin can grow a bit, but it will not give the same growth as in December 2018! this happens once a year! you need to wait until the new year. And there we'll see
Activity: 168
August 22, 2018, 10:45:16 AM
I think it's not the same pattern i see last run. Wait for the decision of Sec, If the decision favor BTC then we will see BTC at ath again. If not then we can see another bear even in Q4 i think but no one can predict the market maybe we can see good news about btc even the sec did not favor btc.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
August 22, 2018, 10:39:39 AM
I think this is a big pumping. Not a sign of the bull market started running. The market is still down in the near future if the ETF is not accepted, today the market was up quite strong thanks to good news from the ETF and I will continue to grow
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
August 22, 2018, 10:36:20 AM
I saw some coins have 7days big grow up like Ontology , Vchain etc. so is this signal of a bull run ?

Most are now frustrating about crypto currency because now a days bloody red all the way, Most of the portfolios have 50% decreased. But we need to believe this down has an end and climb is there.

I think you meant to say VeChain, because there is no such coin as Vchain. Regarding this coin, VeChain (VET), indeed it looks like it is a signal of a bull run for it. It has been rising pretty good for the past couple of weeks, and the trading volume of it has been rising as well. All of that shows us that the initial decline of VET was probably unrighteous and that most likely it will rise more in the nearest future.

As for the rest of the coins, rising of some of them can't be a signal of a bull run for all of them.
Activity: 404
Merit: 105
August 22, 2018, 10:27:07 AM
I think market is not yet in bull trends a lot of changes could happen during this time. Price may happen still very in up and down so we could still observe the market trends. But glad to know, most of us hopes for the bull trends to start.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
August 22, 2018, 10:21:57 AM
Whenever there's market movement in the positive direction, the coins with the strongest community tend to pump the most, e.g. Ontology, IOTA, VEN/VET and Quarkchain. This doesn't mean there's an overall bull trend, it just means that the market favors these over the others when the market is doing relatively well. Don't assume a 10%+ pump on any of these is the sign of a bull trend, because it probably isn't.
Activity: 61
August 22, 2018, 10:20:22 AM
I don't think its a market trends as we differentiate the current value of a market todays. i may conclude that its purely a movement of supply and demand of bitcoin in a world digital market trends.
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
August 22, 2018, 10:13:08 AM
Actually I don't feel the market is bullish, ETF decisions make the market undecided.
unfortunately we must wait before these decisions to talk about the bullish market.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 10:08:25 AM
As we can see, the general market cap has remained within $205-217b, this however keeps going back and forth which causes some upward and successive downward trend. Should we continue to have a steady rise, I will believe the run has started, until then I will only keep a close military watch over my coins.
The market trend has not been determined so investors should monitor the movement of the market in order to make the most accurate decisions. I believe that things will get better as new investors enter the market and bring in more powerful resources.
Activity: 994
Merit: 14
August 22, 2018, 10:04:54 AM
I do not believe the bull run has started, my tokens are still down the dip. The market cap is still struggling. We need more inflow for real bull run to commence.
Activity: 42
August 22, 2018, 09:46:12 AM
Don't be fooled, this is just whales manipulating the markets before the inevitable ETF rejections.
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 09:43:28 AM
As we can see, the general market cap has remained within $205-217b, this however keeps going back and forth which causes some upward and successive downward trend. Should we continue to have a steady rise, I will believe the run has started, until then I will only keep a close military watch over my coins.
Pages:
Jump to: