Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it Bull market trends - page 3. (Read 1784 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
September 28, 2018, 07:31:42 AM
No, I do not think that this is generally a bullish trend, because it seems to me that now the market is completely dependent on how the SEC will behave all the same in relation to ETF legalization, this is a very important moment for cryptocurrencies.
Indeed, many people believe that the market situation depends on the decision of the SEC in relation to ETF, but I think that the market depends on many other factors, the main of them is the mood of "whales" that can manipulate the market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 28, 2018, 07:27:14 AM
No, I do not think that this is generally a bullish trend, because it seems to me that now the market is completely dependent on how the SEC will behave all the same in relation to ETF legalization, this is a very important moment for cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 07:26:32 AM
I saw some coins have 7days big grow up like Ontology , Vchain etc. so is this signal of a bull run ?

Most are now frustrating about crypto currency because now a days bloody red all the way, Most of the portfolios have 50% decreased. But we need to believe this down has an end and climb is there.

I also have the same beliefs as you. The current cryptocurrency market has started to stabilize and show signs of growth again. So the bull market is not far off. My forecast for the bull market will be in Q4 2018 when whales focus primarily on cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 07:23:28 AM
Market is getting good, BTC has maintained its price which it didn't fall below $6k. Right now its also spikes up, this is a good indication that the bulls are getting stronger. It may not be the start of the bull market but just retracing its way it could go dip again so the bull run we we are waiting isn't yet confirmed. Price usually goes up by year end so that gives up hope.

Many of the cryptocurrencies gained a lot but we cannot still talk about the bull run. I suppose we will have to wait for it more, maybe at least 2-4 months. Then, we will see, if it is a real rise.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 04:25:18 AM
It seems to me now so far there are still no prerequisites for the growth of the market, it stands in one position and does not move, one can only hope that in a month or two it will finally start growing!
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 04:02:31 AM
Although the market is green today and the price of all COINS has risen, I think it is still in a bear market. We have to be patient. Patience will get us through the bear market.
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
September 28, 2018, 03:58:09 AM
the current market is experiencing is indeed rising, I'm sure this won't be long. because the game is going now bull market. This makes many coins are finally up and down continuously.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
September 28, 2018, 03:55:27 AM
I saw some coins have 7days big grow up like Ontology , Vchain etc. so is this signal of a bull run ?

Most are now frustrating about crypto currency because now a days bloody red all the way, Most of the portfolios have 50% decreased. But we need to believe this down has an end and climb is there.

This is another trap and speculative actions. Usually it is such coins that are very easily manipulated and the entire market as a whole and not separate parts should be considered. Bulls still wait.
I agree, Bitcoin is manipulated as they want, and what they need to manage is tremendous volumes. what to say about altcoyins. Until I see a massive positive news background on the market for me, it remains bearish and all these rebounds just before the new fall
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
September 28, 2018, 03:43:27 AM
Recent XRP pump and then BTC showing some recovery can signal towards a bullish trend. But nothing is confirmed  until and unless BTC successfully crosses $8k threshold. Also the year end is approaching and hence, we might see some positive trends in the market. But I believe such trends would be noticeable either by Oct end or nid Nov.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 28, 2018, 03:40:15 AM
The price of cryptocurrency has started to rise rapidly in the last two days. I think this may be a sign of the bull market, and I think this trend can continue!
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
September 28, 2018, 03:36:08 AM

The prices of many cryptocurrencies have been rising in recent days. Is it because the bull market is coming?
I think we have to wait for the bull trend a little bit more. Yes, many of the altcoins have risen in price but just a little bit. All of the tokens should grow for at least 30% to talk about the bull run.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
September 28, 2018, 01:21:00 AM
Market is getting good, BTC has maintained its price which it didn't fall below $6k. Right now its also spikes up, this is a good indication that the bulls are getting stronger. It may not be the start of the bull market but just retracing its way it could go dip again so the bull run we we are waiting isn't yet confirmed. Price usually goes up by year end so that gives up hope.
Activity: 434
https://saturn.black
September 28, 2018, 01:13:32 AM

This is another trap and speculative actions. Usually it is such coins that are very easily manipulated and the entire market as a whole and not separate parts should be considered. Bulls still wait.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
September 28, 2018, 01:10:10 AM
crypto twitter is so quick to try to call the bull market... there still is no influx of new buyers or interest according to Google Trends.
Activity: 400
Merit: 59
September 28, 2018, 01:06:29 AM
It  may be bullish market trend or not . Because considering the conditions of Bitcoin and other coins, prices of most coins has decreased. But it can increase at any time. It is not possible to say absulately.

This is true. Today we cannot really feel the bull. Or the increase of bitcoin oflr ethreum or neo or thoe alternative coins commonly known as altcoins. But then all we can do is to wait for it to come because there is no doubt that it will happen soon. Just wait and see.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 28, 2018, 01:04:25 AM

I don't see bull run yet, it is still bear market and we are about to consolidate, after we are heading for 4400 dollar target for BTC and 140, then 110 for ETH and only after that there will be change of trend to bulls, anyways that's where I am planning to buy and my targets are all set up!
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
September 28, 2018, 12:58:29 AM
I think today or tomorrow, we will be matching with the last bear market in days of duration and your post was 2 months ago, as you may have noticed, nothing has changed and on the contrary, this year is dead basically! Nothing can be done to have these bulls now. Not convenient for countless people and institutions! As long as they do not accumulate the right and strong projects, this will follow! Roll Eyes
Activity: 209
Merit: 3
September 28, 2018, 12:47:48 AM
the current bull market is indeed often be talks. and this makes us do have to be more careful. because this bull market could be happening very fast. rose then straight down.
Activity: 406
September 28, 2018, 12:46:11 AM
The bull market is going to start as the market is now stabilizing and slowly going up more than going down and this is a sign of the start of a bull run. It can happen anytime and a big spike is expected.
Activity: 18
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 12:39:55 AM
I wonder if the night's testnet shenanigans would have any effect on the price. =))

Pages:
Jump to: