Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it Bull market trends - page 7. (Read 1784 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 12:21:04 PM
I saw some coins have 7days big grow up like Ontology , Vchain etc. so is this signal of a bull run ?

Most are now frustrating about crypto currency because now a days bloody red all the way, Most of the portfolios have 50% decreased. But we need to believe this down has an end and climb is there.

Yes, the prices have increased steadily in the past few days. Maybe we are going to have a growing market. However, I will wait more time and continue observing before deciding to invest more.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 12:15:49 PM
The price of many coins decreased by 80-90 percent of the ICO price. This bearish trend was too long. Too many projects now appear, but few investors.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 12:06:26 PM
I believe that the market will rise up in the end of this year. But I think this time is still too early to have a bull market. I think the price will fall down in the next few weeks and then it will increase dramatically
Activity: 154
September 01, 2018, 12:01:01 PM
Yes, maybe the bull market will start this month. We just wait and buy back the coins that you think are good and potential in the future.
maybe this month will signal in the bullish market, it was expected last month but did not happen because it was dependent on ETF approval which was rejected. Now we are doing without it and the prospects are even getting better each day, slow but consistent so far
Activity: 140
September 01, 2018, 12:00:11 PM
Yes, I see the market volume is recovering. The increase has been seen in bitcoin, eth, doge and more. I am sure the bull market will continue until the end of this year.
Activity: 154
September 01, 2018, 11:57:56 AM
Market capitalization has exceeded 235 Billion USD and seem to be getting even bigger, maybe we are finally entering a bullish market after a long wait for a return, it is just normal that the bears will eventually wear out if you wait long enough for it.we will welcome the bulls
Activity: 140
September 01, 2018, 11:51:05 AM
I am not sure the bull market will come this month. there are still many influences that will occur as a result of ETFs that will determine the future of crypto.
Activity: 462
September 01, 2018, 11:48:59 AM
I keep thinking prices are down frustrating, but actually that is a step in how we should be in a position not to lose, each coin has its own roodmap, so I wait for the coin to run according to the roodmap to sell
Activity: 422
Merit: 103
Futurov
September 01, 2018, 11:44:37 AM
I dont think the slight movement in the market is a bull run. Infact some members here said that bull market only happens by the end of the year.
Activity: 210
September 01, 2018, 11:41:00 AM
Yes, maybe the bull market will start this month. We just wait and buy back the coins that you think are good and potential in the future.
Activity: 72
September 01, 2018, 11:39:10 AM
I will say no because I think the bull market has not started even though the price of coin is rising gradually but some are still in red. I believe before the end of the year, the market will recover fully and the bull run will start.
Well yeah, we can't see pumps happens yet. May we could say that, because we know that bitcoin won't shine again just like of what happen last year. It's incredible adjustment in that year might be impossible to happen again. Maybe we shall accept that not all the time we've been seeing a healthy market, and this year might be an opposite from that. But let's hoping something big will happened next year mate. Right?
Activity: 340
August 31, 2018, 03:55:42 PM
I will say no because I think the bull market has not started even though the price of coin is rising gradually but some are still in red. I believe before the end of the year, the market will recover fully and the bull run will start.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
August 31, 2018, 03:51:53 PM
I saw some coins have 7days big grow up like Ontology , Vchain etc. so is this signal of a bull run ?

Most are now frustrating about crypto currency because now a days bloody red all the way, Most of the portfolios have 50% decreased. But we need to believe this down has an end and climb is there.

It is not a sign of a bull run, if you see a couple of altcoins growing that much in a couple of days then you should just know that someone somewhere is pumping the coins and it will not be long before the price of the coin comes crashing back down again once the dump starts. To know a bull run starting is when the price of bitcoin starts doing good numbers.
Activity: 476
August 27, 2018, 04:44:15 AM
It is hard to say that bull run starts. But some growth can be expected till the end of September.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
August 27, 2018, 04:38:38 AM

I don't think so, it just trader/ investor with speculation strategy make big activity into project. This is still down trend even you see like that but the reality is not same. Think again and please be careful with your decision. All activity in this condition is bad option, trust me.
Activity: 102
August 27, 2018, 04:37:59 AM
Perhaps unconsciously, the bull market has come quietly. If you don't want to miss the bull market, then you should pick up the potential coins in the bear market and wait for the arrival of the bull market.
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
August 27, 2018, 04:35:15 AM
All eyes were on the Bull side and the expectation that the crypto revolution flag was raised to push Bitcoin up to the 20k mark as in the past, though it was a good day's news. I think volume volume is still not high and there is not a big pump effect like before
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
August 23, 2018, 11:13:06 AM
As everyone is waiting for the bull run to start and ETF to be announced, the market is stabilising with some altcoins even regustering stability in their prices in last one week. The best gains can be taken now with these coins.vechain, tezos and EOS seems to get it right this month.

Now everyone thinks that ETF approval would bring bulls back on board, but what would actually happen might be really short term pump as people think that its positive thing and some money is pumped in to buy those ETF shares... What happens next is that those very same market manipulators got 2500+ BTC more to their manipulation / futures play stash so that they can beat regular holders even harder than before.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
https://beta.afce.io/#/
August 22, 2018, 03:31:09 PM
According to my experience it's not a bull shine I think you should wait for this, I think when btc break 8500 $ line all coins goes in green.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
August 22, 2018, 03:24:13 PM
I have been waiting too see the bull run like last year. I have prepared well but market condition gives me a hard pain. I have checked last year bull run for some of the coins, and it seems crazy. I hope we can see next bull run at 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: