Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it digital gold? - page 3. (Read 1045 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 10:38:13 AM
 agree it's a digital gold. You can compare them to what I think because of their price as if they were equivalent. It will only be a fiat money when you are exchanged. Bitcoin and gold is a decentralized you can sell it to different people and can not be controlled by anyone.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
May 22, 2018, 09:57:28 AM
it may be true there are many similarities between gold and btc in terms of usability as a limited investment tool and have valuable value but nevertheless in its form still gold and btc are two different things, in my opinion because there is a real physical gold at least it reduces the risk in investing different with btc that is not physical but if you see the benefits I think btc more promising for now
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 09:47:54 AM
If you compare bitcoin and gold, gold has much less volatility relative to the dollar, so gold is less risky asset than bitcoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
May 22, 2018, 09:46:12 AM
Well you know gold is more or less stable and ever increasing and still we aren't able to find something that is as pleasing as gold , something that could replace gold entirely.
The thing Is Bitcoins is replaceable there are many market alternatives for Bitcoins and thus I don't think it's equivalent to gold .
It is equivalent to gold in many respects but it is still different.
I think yeah. But there is a difference between gold and digital gold. Talking about Bitcoin as a digital gold, we actually give it a high standard that has been only given to gold sine ages. Gold has been considered as the standard against which all other assets have been valued. Bitcoin has the same status in the crypto world and is one of its kinds. Furthermore, it is the first and the only coin so widely accepted and traded.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
May 22, 2018, 03:13:22 AM
Bitcoin is like digital gold ........ is it correct? It is a transferable asset but not duplicable ..... do you agree? What are the points in favor and those against this statement? I would like a very analytical and specific arisposal.
Bitcoin cant replace gold. But bitcoin can reach the level of gold. Because gold is so very expensive and rich people can own only the gold, unlike bitcoin Everybody can hold it, and bitcoin is big help to each and everyone.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
May 22, 2018, 01:28:48 AM
Yes, this is very true because it has all the features of gold. This digital currency can be mined like gold using either sophisticated or simple machines which help to determine the returns depending on the power of the mining device.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
May 21, 2018, 11:51:56 PM
I agree with that bitcoin is a digital gold but in any aspects gold and bitcoin is different. For me bitcoin is more productive in people I mean many investors invest their money to bitcoin even they have a small or big amount of investments it is still a investor. Unlike to gold only those can afford to invest to gold can only join to it. I don't want to compare their both advantage and disadvantage but I really like bitcoin to invest than gold.
Activity: 196
May 21, 2018, 11:50:56 PM
Bitcoin is like digital gold ........ is it correct? It is a transferable asset but not duplicable ..... do you agree? What are the points in favor and those against this statement? I would like a very analytical and specific arisposal.

I agree  that bitcoin is like a digital gold because of the brilliant Price value, not only for color matching compared but also the value for every 1 bitcoin and the value of Gold it makes  really similar. these both subject are classified as high selective than the other types of wealth.
Activity: 364
May 21, 2018, 11:27:35 PM
Yes bitcoin should be considered as a digital gold.  The value of bitcoin is more than compare to gold. Bitcoin is a good investment than gold because the value is very high in future than gold. Bitcoin can be used as transaction through internet. At the same time we can transfer the bitcoin from one account to other anywhere in the world.  It is not possible in the gold. If you invest in bitcoin and hold the bitcoin for long term surely it will double the profit.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 21, 2018, 11:17:42 PM
can be said so, because bitcoin is a lucrative investment asset compared to the function of bitcoin as fiat.
Activity: 57
May 21, 2018, 10:15:05 PM
I don't support its comparison with gold. The value of gold is much inferior to it so why should we then compare?
Activity: 80
May 21, 2018, 12:43:37 PM
Definitely it's a digital gold ,we can imagine this gold and get this digital gold as a exchangeable currency Cheesy
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
May 21, 2018, 12:36:32 PM
Well you know gold is more or less stable and ever increasing and still we aren't able to find something that is as pleasing as gold , something that could replace gold entirely.
The thing Is Bitcoins is replaceable there are many market alternatives for Bitcoins and thus I don't think it's equivalent to gold .
It is equivalent to gold in many respects but it is still different.
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
May 21, 2018, 11:43:03 AM
Yup!! It is digital gold.Because Bitcoin is worth more than all other coins.It is also worth the equivalent of gold.However there is a difference between gold and Btc that is a physical asset and another online transaction.They are same in case of price.
Activity: 79
May 21, 2018, 10:43:15 AM
Bitcoin has all the same characteristics as gold. The amount of Bitcoin is limited (there is only a certain amount to be produced), Bitcoin can be broken down into smaller units without losing the value of the unit (1 Bitcoin = 100,000,000 Satoshi - the smallest unit of Bitcoin, the same as cents in Dollars or Pennies in Pounds, we can buy less than one Bitcoin), Bitcoin technology is also stable and will not degrade, nor can it be made fake Bitcoin. Besides, unlike gold, we can move Bitcoin anywhere in the world in minutes, regardless of the amount of Bitcoin. That's why people call Bitcoin a digital gold, but better digital gold.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
May 21, 2018, 07:32:33 AM
As for me, it's obvious that the investment in Bitcoin is a reliable way to keep moving your money and make profit, so I believe that people who are investing not in gold or other stuff, but in Bitcoin are really smart.

You can call Bitcoin as you want - the King, the mother of all cryptocurrencies, the gold...For me, it is the first and the most powerful crypto that is also the leader now. Investments in it are profitable.
Activity: 238
May 21, 2018, 06:10:31 AM
I do not think Bitcoin is digital gold. Gold is a physical investment, that is, it can be put in a safe. It is for this reason that gold was always invested in crises, because it loses less in value.
Bitcoin is something like a world currency.
Activity: 443
Merit: 110
May 21, 2018, 05:14:40 AM
Crypto currency like bitcoin is valuable and it is available in the market the value to people is because of the importance to the people and it is like a digital gold because those who have holding these for future they can keep it and it is also transferable currency.
although bitcoin is far from gold, but most people assume that bitcoin is indeed a digital gold. we know that most people use gold to be used as an investment tool. however, lately, bitcoin is also used as an investment tool similar to gold.
,yes i think it is similar to gold, but it is decentralized that is what makes it different. although some other features are kinda similar to gold, the concept of bitcoin differs depending also on the usage and other significant features.
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
May 21, 2018, 04:53:08 AM
Bitcoin must be regarded as a digital gold.Because the price of gold is not less than that of Bitcoin.It is done through transactions online and the work is completed. However, it can be termed as a digital asset in terms of price.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 21, 2018, 04:38:07 AM
Crypto currency like bitcoin is valuable and it is available in the market the value to people is because of the importance to the people and it is like a digital gold because those who have holding these for future they can keep it and it is also transferable currency.
although bitcoin is far from gold, but most people assume that bitcoin is indeed a digital gold. we know that most people use gold to be used as an investment tool. however, lately, bitcoin is also used as an investment tool similar to gold.
Pages:
Jump to: