Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it digital gold? - page 4. (Read 1045 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 04:32:30 AM
 I would agree with most and say  that it is digital gold. You can get so many uses out of bitcoin.
Activity: 196
May 21, 2018, 02:31:23 AM
Electronic currency is our future. The world needs to develop and that gives us the today bitcoin it is definitely a step forward! I believe that he will turn and throw out the outdated dollar and all who supervises him!  Cool
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 21, 2018, 02:27:44 AM
Crypto currency like bitcoin is valuable and it is available in the market the value to people is because of the importance to the people and it is like a digital gold because those who have holding these for future they can keep it and it is also transferable currency.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
May 21, 2018, 01:48:44 AM
If bitcoin is the only way to overcome some of the weakness of gold, you are too small for bitcoin. What makes bitcoin even more powerful is that it is a currency that can be programmed. For example, I can set the money and no one can move until a certain condition is satisfied, thus avoiding the corruption of charities and government agencies. I can set that if the money has not been moved for a while, it will automatically be transferred to another wallet, which will solve the problem of inheritance. I can set, meet certain conditions, at a certain rate to a wallet, and this solves the problem of automatic payroll. At the same time, bitcoin is not only a currency, but the block chain technology is also a proof mechanism. Under the block chain technology, the low-cost Internet of things becomes possible.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
May 21, 2018, 01:37:15 AM
Yep, BTC is similar on gold but it is a virtual although gold is often virtual because investor more often buy rights (futures, options, forwards, ETF and so on) but not a natural metal. As BTC is a major coins on a crypto market as well as gold is the most important asset on a commodity market.
but the difference in bitcoin is that bitcoin is now a big risk. in contrast to the original gold asset that price increases and price reductions are not too numerous and significant
Activity: 47
May 21, 2018, 01:30:40 AM
I agree with you completely. Its damn true!
Activity: 798
Merit: 2
*** https://www.buying.com ***
May 18, 2018, 12:51:19 PM
Yep, BTC is similar on gold but it is a virtual although gold is often virtual because investor more often buy rights (futures, options, forwards, ETF and so on) but not a natural metal. As BTC is a major coins on a crypto market as well as gold is the most important asset on a commodity market.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
May 18, 2018, 11:55:43 AM
To be honest, I don't think that Bitcoin is a digital gold because it has the different fundamental principles as compared to that of gold. Gold is not the asset class of investment, it is good for hedging in my opinion and on the other hand, Bitcoin is a payment system in its core (and since it is in the early phase of development, there is an opportunity to make money from the speculation). Thus, I won't compare Bitcoin with any other asset class, to be honest.
Activity: 502
May 18, 2018, 03:51:39 AM
yes i agreed with your opinion, bitcoin is a digital gold but not just this, bitcoin is a digital money as well, bitcoin is a digitalized of every assets, you can call it digital silver, digital dollar etc.

Bitcoin is a digital currency ,that's it. We can use bitcoin as easy transaction through internet, everytime we use bitcoin we need an internet so we easily connect on it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
May 18, 2018, 03:23:57 AM
Exactly, bitcoin is like a digital gold because its value are comparable to gold in reality but it differents to its platform because its risky investment currency. Bitcoin is a very good assets now a days for the bitcoin fanatics because they have already known what is all about in crypto.
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
May 18, 2018, 03:14:41 AM
Bitcoin is like digital gold ........ is it correct? It is a transferable asset but not duplicable ..... do you agree? What are the points in favor and those against this statement? I would like a very analytical and specific arisposal.

Actually, cryptocurrency is a very good asset or money because we can always save or exchange it for fiat everytime the price is increasing therefore we will have a budget for our own needs.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
May 18, 2018, 02:57:02 AM
yes i agreed with your opinion, bitcoin is a digital gold but not just this, bitcoin is a digital money as well, bitcoin is a digitalized of every assets, you can call it digital silver, digital dollar etc.
Activity: 308
May 18, 2018, 02:55:05 AM
As for me, it's obvious that the investment in Bitcoin is a reliable way to keep moving your money and make profit, so I believe that people who are investing not in gold or other stuff, but in Bitcoin are really smart.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 12:39:31 AM
Yes it is a digital gold and it cannot be controlled by anyone. It is easy to transfer like paper money. The bitcoin benefits is more when compared to gold. Bitcoin is more popular nowadays. Many people are ready to invest in bitcoin because of its tremendous growth and the profit is more when compared to other assets. It can be transfered from anywhere.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
May 17, 2018, 10:26:38 PM
Bitcoin is like digital gold ........ is it correct? It is a transferable asset but not duplicable ..... do you agree? What are the points in favor and those against this statement? I would like a very analytical and specific arisposal.

Its not duplicate? But it can be copied and other copies can be made for this coin mate and thats what we call as forked coins. To be honest BTC is not gold or anything like that and its not comparable to that at all. Gold's characteristic are far better than BTC where it does have physical form, it is used in the jewellery and liked by billions of people. What about the BTC, where does it stand as digital gold also? I think no where! It is currency and we should look at this coin in that particular way only.
But those forked coins are not bitcoin, if you're going to choose that criteria to say that those coins are like bitcoin then anything that looks like gold needs to be counted as gold as well, but we know that logic is never going to fly because it doesn't make sense, so it doesn't make sense either to consider all of those forked coins and all the altcoins to be considered as bitcoin.
Activity: 74
May 17, 2018, 06:54:53 PM
Just like petroleum is liquid gold, the btcs, looking at its present condition, can be claimed too as digital gold
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
May 17, 2018, 03:17:35 PM
Hi, I do not think bitcoin is digital gold - it now plays the role of alphabet in the cryptomir, as in our world plays the role of Dolar. But dolari bitcoin can collapse down if there is no consumer demand.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 03:09:11 PM
There is no doubt that cryptocurrency is the gold of the day.I can say that cryptocurrency will make gold obsolete as it will become the best covet currency soon in the world .Digital gold yes is very true .cryptocurrency all the way to the moon.
Activity: 112
May 17, 2018, 02:22:44 PM
Besides, unlike gold, you can move Bitcoin anywhere in the world in minutes, regardless of the amount of Bitcoin. That's why people call Bitcoin a digital gold, but better digital gold.
Activity: 20
May 17, 2018, 02:20:35 PM

Bitcoin is partly like gold because a lot of effort and resources need to be spent to extract each bitcoin. However paper money of $10 costs almost the same to print as $50, so paper money isn't like gold at all.
Pages:
Jump to: