Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it good strategy to buy tokens at low price directly after ICO? - page 11. (Read 2278 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
I'd say it's a good strategy not to buy 99% of ICO tokens at all Smiley And yeah, you can buy some tokens like Phantasma that are trading under the ICO price but be very selective
Activity: 177
Merit: 0
Hello
You know that most of ICOs lose their token price directly after token distribution. Sometimes it happens through bounty hunters, sometimes for other reasons... So the question is as follows: Is it good strategy to buy tokens at low price directly after ICO?
Naturally, this is not only profitable but also very profitable. So you can raise your balance to 2x minimum. But the price may not rise for long, so think for yourself.
Activity: 49
I recently followed this strategy by buying after ICOs because most ICOs tokens get a dump.
By the way, the reasons for this low price - not bounty hunters! The team usually wants investors to collect their tokens so they keep the price at a price (openness)
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
It can be a good strategy in case while the tokens would became bigger price in the future,  but sometimes it happened that after I see all the prices are dumped and never get up.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
It might be a good move as the value of these coins are normally still on the lower end, however, caution must be taken when it come to such dealings as most of the ICOs don't get far these days. you have to be certain that wherever you are placing your money for some of these ICOs will just make you losses inseated
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
Yes, that's a good strategy, but it's also a risky strategy. Are you ready to take risks if the ICO project does not reach the soft/hard cap and does not sign into Exchange as the promised developer
Activity: 177
I think it is better to buy during ICO, it might bring better profit in case of good investment. I am looking for rates are IcoGuide.com they are realistic so I think you should better to choose also the same tactic. it is my personal opinion.
copper member
Activity: 31
Yeah, it is good to buy tokens at low price directly after ICO. This is because most hunters dump their tokens immediately after the end of ico and crowd funding. You can buy a lot of tokens with a very low price and very little investments, you can buy them at some exchange like Forkdelta, Etherdelta and so on
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
It was true lately that many times ICO token prices were much lower when entered exchanges then during the ICO. It is not always the case,
and it should not be the case. Successful ICO have big demand for their tokens and in that case the price should be higher then during ICO.
But it depends on the market  and many other conditions as well.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
Hello
You know that most of ICOs lose their token price directly after token distribution. Sometimes it happens through bounty hunters, sometimes for other reasons... So the question is as follows: Is it good strategy to buy tokens at low price directly after ICO?
It could be a good strategy but only in case the project is trustworthy, has high ratings and is supported by experienced team and vast community.
Otherwise the tokens can just go below 80% of their value and be delisted from all the exchanges.
Activity: 322
I think that's a good idea. It is important to note that it is necessary to know such an ISO. It is difficult for a novice to navigate in coins. It's not easy for me.
Activity: 224
Hello! The strategy is good! The only thing you need to assess the situation, because often after the completion of ICO coins are drained, and the company does not cope with this. Therefore, you need to carefully understand how and in what timeframe the idea of the company will be realized, the demand for this company, see partners, ratings and only after this assessment buy
Activity: 350
The purchase of tokens after the release from ICO depends on the current state of the market. When the market falls, the price may drop below the ICO price.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
This is a good strategy in the event that the project whose coins you want to buy is promising. But always consider that in case of incorrect analysis you can get a coin in the wallet, which will never rise in price.
copper member
Activity: 73
My strategy is, we must check their roadmap, and before they release anything and the price go down, it's the best time to buy
Activity: 54
Most ICO this days launch at a price lower their the ICO price, then the price grows and surpass the ICO price after some months. This causes investors hold the coin for a while. But if you are a trader, then I suggest you buy at that dip after the coin launch. Buy and make profit as the coin price increases. Also dont buy just any coin, do some research too before investing.
Activity: 210
I think it's much more profitable to buy their tokens right after listing at a lower price and I would recommend to be patient, so wait to be able to, and not sell at a low price! Because we lower the market with our own panic.
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
Hello

Well, I guess it is good at somepoint. Well, you should determine if the coin they will offer will go up in the market in a certain time, and if you are assured and then go buy, just be sure that you can accept the fact that there are also a chance that the coin might failed and then you will go dump it. Just keep that in mind, and else will work as fine as you expect it to. Nice strategy I say, just do what you think would help you and then continue asking here in forum.
Activity: 182
At the moment this is the best strategy! But if everyone wants to do so, then there will be no one to invest in ICO and projects will not even go to the exchanges!
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
Hello

If you think that ico will bring you good fortune,and has a big potential in future then dont hesitate buy weeks or months after the ico because that time most bounty hunters and some investors had already sold theirs and for sure price will dump and thats the best time to buy and hold for atleast months or year
Pages:
Jump to: