Pages:
Author

Topic: is it good to invest in ETH? - page 25. (Read 73716 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
July 01, 2018, 07:31:32 PM
Everything is impossible .
But In my opinion,it's a little harder for ETH to reach the Top.
Many people buy it just for transaction,not for investation
Your opinion is interesting, indeed I see during this eth in use as a transaction, only to get to the advantage in the short term,and therefore ethereum can we say coins of the future,with ever-increasing volume,and I think sooner or slow ethereum will replace the bitcoin position
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
July 01, 2018, 07:20:49 PM
If you invested to ethereum if you want and you can buy also the coins who are potential. I suggest don't focus to ethereum only even it is potential coin but better if you have a lot of ethereum and a lot of different altcoins to make profit.
Activity: 220
Merit: 8
July 01, 2018, 07:18:37 PM
Everything is impossible .
But In my opinion,it's a little harder for ETH to reach the Top.
Many people buy it just for transaction,not for investation
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
July 01, 2018, 07:04:24 PM
yes guys, ethereum is the most successful altcoin. and i think it is the best altcoin at the moment. if you decide to invest in ETH. in my opinion it is appropriate. and currently prices are low. but if you want to take another coin, I think ADA, TRX, LTC, WAVES, STR, NEO. this could be your choice for investment.
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
July 01, 2018, 06:16:58 PM
Ethereum is very flexible so i think it is good to invest in it.It is one of the great coin in the market and it has a bit potential in the future.This is a good time to buy ethereum and hold for a while becasue it will surely kick the price in ghe coming days.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 06:09:49 PM
ETH is used as a platform for many cryptocurrency. The price is good, and stable.
The answer is yes it is a buy
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 06:06:47 PM
if you want to keep earning more money in a short term, then the best thing that you can actually do is just to put more money in ethereum because it is more cheap than it has ever been

according to current forecasts, even Bitcoin can drop a little lower. It is clear before the Crypto-currency can regain its last year's position, you need to invest your funds used this chance.
Activity: 358
July 01, 2018, 04:21:17 PM
if you want to keep earning more money in a short term, then the best thing that you can actually do is just to put more money in ethereum because it is more cheap than it has ever been
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
July 01, 2018, 04:00:09 PM
I am having trouble to decide which coins i should invest in and it seems ETH is one of the most successful coins right no.

Should i invest on ETH or focus on other coins instead?

Let me know your opinion.

Ethereum is one of the better altcoins around. Therefore, it's not such a bad game plan to invest in it. Especially now, when all of the market's assets are not doing good. Instead of focusing only on Bitcoin, it would be a better strategy to seek out other coins to invest it because it can really be a game changer if one would diverse his investments. Also, the price point of Ethereum is one of the best in the line of altcoins across the market, therefore, it can always give a good return.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
July 01, 2018, 02:55:19 PM
I am having trouble to decide which coins i should invest in and it seems ETH is one of the most successful coins right no.

I want to tell you that you chose a tactic called "lose everything", I'm not sure that your choice is rational. I suggest you split the Deposit into many coins. Then your risks will be considerably reduced.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 02:53:42 PM
I think investing in eth is still quite profitable, especially with what's happening now and maybe in the next few months the price will increase up to twice
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 02:53:06 PM

Ethereum for me is among the top who is next into bitcoin in terms of community establishment. Particularly now, its value became down to 0.07BTC, which is a good chance for us to buy a huge of it then hold in  long term.
Activity: 68
July 01, 2018, 02:52:17 PM
if you look at the market situation now the price of almost all the coins on the market is quite cheap especially the ethereum which is now the price is still below $ 500, and maybe this is an opportunity to buy some eth, to invest, and hold the eth until the market recovered
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
July 01, 2018, 02:33:18 PM
Yeah sure, Eth is a good investment, and if you are into ICO investing, it will even give you more opportunity to increase your eth holding because you will invest with your eth and sell back to eth to increase your eth worth.
copper member
Activity: 546
July 01, 2018, 02:17:15 PM
Yes it is a very good idea to invest in the ETH especially now that the price are low, the logic is to invest when prices are low and hold for the time being till price increases and get to a desirable level and sell. I think that way one would have made more profit.
Activity: 280
July 01, 2018, 02:13:02 PM

Do not doubt it is the right step if you want to invest in ETH. Because this coin is as one of the best coins in 2018 and can be said as a close rival Bitcoin.
Activity: 344
Merit: 11
July 01, 2018, 02:06:56 PM
Looking at the evolution of ETH since its inception, I think you should invest in ETH instead of investing in other coins. For me, Bitcoin and ETH are always the top investment options.
However, all decisions are yours. Make the right decision for yourself.
Activity: 140
July 01, 2018, 02:04:14 PM
Ethereum is one of good altcoin that many people choose to invest. If you want to invest in a more trusted one, don't hesitate to invest in Eth like at the present that its price is still low.
Patience is a virtue or key to success in this field.
Activity: 379
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
July 01, 2018, 02:00:16 PM
Investing in ETH is certainly not wrong, and the current ETH is still very cheap, this price can be purchased, and you will see your assets double in a few months.
Activity: 299
July 01, 2018, 01:56:00 PM

the price of ethereum in 2018 I think reached $ 1000. I suggest you to buy ethereum now, put it in storage and at the end of the year pick up what you put in and watch later.
Pages:
Jump to: