Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it normal to wait for 6 months for a bounty reward? - page 3. (Read 6965 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?

I joined Bounty. Every project has different rules.Normally I was getting tokens after approximately one month
Activity: 1
Maybe they don't want to pay bounty (scam) so forget it and choose another bounty  Cry Cry
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
no this is not normal usually the distribution occurs 2 months after the end ico if you wait for 6 months probably this project is a scammer good luck bro Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
The reward and reward for participation is the work of the managers of the bounty program. But I do not understand why the payment lasts so long. Six months is too long for reward.
Activity: 378
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?
There are really some campaigns that pays for months. So yes I think it is just normal to wait six months for a bounty rewards. I also based my answers on my experience. I’ve been doing campaigns for a quite long time and most of my bounty tokens takes months to be in my wallet.
Activity: 263
Merit: 102

I think It's not normal at all but due to some problems and "I don't know" reasons of bounty campaigns, giving bounty rewards becomes delayed and this is so frustrating because I've experienced also waiting six months for my bounty reward, until now my reward hasn't given to me yet.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
if I think it's not normal at all, bro. therefore I always try to find the gift that is managed by a wise manager and understand the people who support the project .
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
6 months seems like a long time, once the ICO ends, it takes at least one month for the token distribution for investors and other weeks for the distribution of bounty hunters. It would look normal an average of 2 months once ICO ends. A distribution for an average of 6 months should have a justification, I participated in an ICO that had a problem with an error in their smart contract and the developers did not realize until the ICO finished in the month of April.

Due to this insider, the developers promised to distribute the tokens in an average of 4 to 5 months.
Activity: 452
This is not normal, but due to the fact that it is happening to the market, many companies do not pay tokens, it's sad.6 months is a very long time, we can assume that your company scam
Activity: 108
if team decided to freeze bounty tokens, there is no problem in sending them first to the bounty hunter
Activity: 392
It's hard to say if we do not even know the name of the campaign. In fact, this is not normal, because tokens are usually transferred to participants' purses immediately after the completion of all stages of the sale. So I advise you to turn to the bounty project manager.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
it's too long, it usually only takes 3 months, if more than that means there is a problem in fundraising or anything else.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1
To whom it will be easy to wait 6 months, but for me for example it's hard. But there's nothing you can do to get something, you need to wait
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
6 months is definitely not not normal, though many of the projects are extending their bounty campaigns for 6-8 weeks more because they cannot reach their investment goal.
I would say that 4-4.5 months is the upper limit to get the bounty rewards, otherwise the project resembles scam.
Activity: 16
The range is massive because everybody runs their campaign in a different way. I have gotten tokens as early as the next week and I also am waiting on tokens for over nearly 5 months now. Oh and don't forget that you will probably not get tokens for some campaigns because some people will scam you. They may blame it on the devs, the distribution, or whatever else and you will simply never know.
Activity: 103
I feel that waiting for six months is normal. In fact, you don't have to worry about this at all. You can go to other bounty activities and earn money and wait patiently. After all, the bounty is full of risks, even if they don't fulfill the promise of rewarding you. You can't do anything, wait patiently.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
If you're waiting for a reward from bounty for six month it's really long time. Actually I've never head before about so long waiting time, but maybe if the rules are clear at the beginning of the bounty then it will not be a problem, otherwise it sounds crazy.
Activity: 252
Yes, indeed some coins have to wait for 6 months or more. I'm on average in those campaigns that I participate in, it takes about 2-4 months after the end of the campaign bounty. But there are cases when coins are very actively developing and all this happens much faster  Wink
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
This is of course not normal but still sometimes you have to wait because not all projects have the habit of immediately paying money for the work done. It seems to me that this can not be corrected
Activity: 96
As a bounty hunter, I have participated in many bounty activities. It is generally issued within 2 weeks to 2 months after the end of the bounty event. I have never waited for six months. I guess they are unwilling to perform. Commitment, not willing to give you rewards, I suggest you can go to other bounty activities, don't wait for this project
Pages:
Jump to: