Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it normal to wait for 6 months for a bounty reward? - page 56. (Read 6965 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
The last time I received coins 3-4 months after the end of the bounty, about which I had already forgotten, while they were rolled out to the stock exchange in a couple of days!
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
Delays in paying bounty rewards does not always mean that you will not get anything. I had to wait about 3 months ... at this time and the project's compand spoke only "soon", "wait" and so on. But in the end everything ended well and the reward was paid.

From you no longer depend on anything, so it makes no sense to worry
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?

6 months only for distributing the rewards ?? not includes time to release those coins to exchangers? i dont think its normal for a project to ditribute their rewards too long, in average, bounties usually will distribute their reward it 2-3 months max after ICO finished.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
https://beta.afce.io/#/
Dear friend 6 months are too long almost all genuine bounteis pay within 2 months, but due to some reason it may takes some time kindly contact bounty manager and ask them what is the problem?
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?

As far as my experiences are concerned, 6 months is already too much waiting for the bounty payment. If that happens, I believe the team itself is trying to intentionally withhold the payment. Perhaps they are afraid that the bounty participants will dump their tokens immediately. As for me, that would not be a valid reason why the devs themselves will not pay according to what is agreed. That is already cheating. I have yet to read a bounty rule that states that the payment will be given 6 months after ICO end. I guess nobody would join if there is such a rule.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I think 6 mos wait is too long. It depends on the bounty campaign and ICO creator. Some of them paid on time, some takes 1 to 2 months. Maybe others may have experiencing some issues or technicalities anyway it is open for us to ask questions with your projects and bounty reward.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net

From my experience in this forum it can take more than 1 year to receive your bounty payment, it all depends on the project. For instance many projects are building their own blockchain which take them time to finish it. However most of them pay not later than 30 days as the ICO ends.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
i guess its not normal because usually 3 to 6 week at the end of bounty campaign you get rewards
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1
I can understand such projects that freeze tokens for a certain period of time. If this is a good project, which has plans to develop and go to large exchanges in the future, I see this as a sense. Bountyhunters are usually very squander the price of tokens. However, this is a good opportunity to buy a promising coin very cheaply. Anyways blocking tokens for 6 months is a scam.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
I participated in many generosity, and almost everyone paid for 3-4-5-6 months ... unfortunately, this problem is almost all baunty . Only a few projects pay on time.
Activity: 87
In fact, half a year is a very long time for payments. Usually serious projects pay coins within 1 month from the date of ICO's termination, вcё чтo cвышe - пoдoзpитeльнo. Although I know cases when payments occurred 1 year after the end of the ICO!
Activity: 70
Not normally, usually it is after the ICO, but there could be issues and maybe they are working technicalities, always check and ask before starting a bounty when you will receive your reward for all your bounties.
Activity: 142
Of course it's not normal to wait for a coin payout of 6 months.  Most likely you will not get your coins any more.  Usually coins are paid 4-8 weeks after the end of the ICO.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Usually the bounty campaign lasts three to four months. Very often, the terms are extended. Therefore, I see no reason for concern. As a rule, the reward is paid. But on the other hand, we can not know how successful this or that project will be. The price may fall several times until the moment when the bounty hunters get their reward ...
Activity: 136
Typically it is not normal to wait six months to receive your coins unless they are being paid in increments. May I ask which one is taking so long? I usually receive them within a few weeks.
Depends on the company.  If this is a good bounty, then more often coins are paid in a few weeks.  And if not, then we have to wait a very long time.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
The job of the manager is to manage the campaign, distribution is mostly at the discretion of the Project developer, most do delay in order to avoid bounty hunter from dumping the token, Waiting might be more than 6 month to one year base on experience, you do not need to be bother, just ensure there is a feedback from the manager.
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
Typically it is not normal to wait six months to receive your coins unless they are being paid in increments. May I ask which one is taking so long? I usually receive them within a few weeks.
Activity: 252
On average, the waiting time for coins after the end of the bounty is 1-2 months. Happens and longer, but it does not mean that it's scammers. Very much depends on the creators of ICO. The most important thing is that the reward for the work is worthy, then you can wait a few months. Therefore, everything is purely individual.  Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 29
it really depends on campaign. Some ICO's even extend the campaign period just to cater new investors into their platform. I think it's normal. Once upon a time i was waited 8 months. 6 months are not so long in this market with that bear season.
Activity: 742
Merit: 103
I don't think so! 6 months wait is too long. Our home currently runs on per month salary not on half year salary. I think maximum 2 months wait is last for bounty rewards. I joined only that bounties which runs for short period of time, so that i get my rewards quickly. In that criteria, i'm able to do 100 bounties and joining more quickly.
Unfortunately the author of the topic is absolutely right. The average length of time during which you can get paid for participating in the bounty is approximately 6 months. It is very rare when this period is less than 4 months.
Pages:
Jump to: