Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible for the bitcoin to lose it's value ? - page 11. (Read 35101 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
In this , it is impossible for bitcoin to lose its value because it becomes popular and many traders, investors and banks joined the bitcoin community. The increase of its price and the advertisement in social media makes bitcoin so popular worldwide.
Yes right, for now is the bitcoin era so bitcoin will continue to be popular because of the ever-increasing number of users and advertisements from various companies that develop bitcoins is massive, I'm sure that bitcoin can last at least 50 years from now,so its value will continue to increase not lose.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
for me it is Yes but for a short period of time since the value of bitcoin is not stable and some other countries tried their best to Ban it, but it doesn't mean that Bitcoin will fall down with no value at all. Investors and bitcoin holder will still have their way up to keep it, if that's happen.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
We dont know what will happen to the price of bitcoin soon but for me, I think it is impossible to lose its value because there are lot of people who joining and trusting the bitcoin.
 It can help the bitcoin to increase more its value and not to lose its value. It maybe decrease its value because of some reason but not loosing its value. Bitcoin is very known worldwide. As long as people trust the bitcoin,it will continue growing but if people will lose their interest it may be literally drop its value. Bitcoin depends on the people who trusting and using it. Nothing is impossible, we need to be ready what will happen soon but now, just continue on using and trusting bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
This already happened couple of years ago , bitcoin had lost big value on the market.
 Yes, might go down and back again to zero( figuratively speaking ) because it has high volatility then if it can increase pretty fast it can also decrease as much too. It is affected by the demand and supply , so if the people will lose interest on this it will drop i guess.
I checked the Bitcoin price and I also knew the time Bitcoin price dropped from $1,300 to $100 in a long time. The most frightening thing here is not the swiftness of it, that goes on quietly and makes investors unimaginable. And finally, those who are still hold Bitcoin from high price are the trader lost many money.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
In this , it is impossible for bitcoin to lose its value because it becomes popular and many traders, investors and banks joined the bitcoin community. The increase of its price and the advertisement in social media makes bitcoin so popular worldwide.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
This already happened couple of years ago , bitcoin had lost big value on the market.
 Yes, might go down and back again to zero( figuratively speaking ) because it has high volatility then if it can increase pretty fast it can also decrease as much too. It is affected by the demand and supply , so if the people will lose interest on this it will drop i guess.
Yeah but after that even i guess there will be no more right ? Because nowadays people have a really big trust on Bitcoin which can't be crushed anymore.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
I believe it impossible for the bitcoin to lose its value. Maybe its value can be down sometime but I'm it will just take time and it will pump again and its value will be higher than before.
Nothing is guaranteed when it comes to any form of investment and that is the case with bitcoin too,majority of the users did not expect the price to rise so fast and within a short period of time it has risen,no one can predict its future that it will keep on rising forever ,i would personally like to see a gradual increase in price rather than a big leap for sustainable growth.
but still no one can say what determines the price of bitcoin for today. I think, like many bitcointalk users, that Bitcoin today has a price, almost unrealistic at cost. But already at this time, the price goes down and it is possible to drop below $ 10,000, which is a disaster.
I do not think the price of Bitcoin below $10,000 will be a disater. Why do you not call $1,000 to $20,000 is a bubble or disater for those who sell Bitcoin at cheap price? Grin It is very normal the correction of the Bitcoin price and help this field can grow more in the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Sorry if my post is in the wrong place or it's not relevant.

I think bitcoin will lose value when no one uses it or people stop invest in it. No one can say when will that happen or is it going to be happen.
But before it occurs, investors should always be ready to that.

Many people say that bitcoin will soon lose its value. Yes it has been that way several times already for the past years but we all know that it bounced back after its downfalls. People have been predicting Bitcoin's impending demise for years, and they've consistently been wrong. Even if Bitcoin were to lose % of its value in the coming weeks, it would still be worthy to invest.
Activity: 168
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Sorry if my post is in the wrong place or it's not relevant.

I think bitcoin will lose value when no one uses it or people stop invest in it. No one can say when will that happen or is it going to be happen.
But before it occurs, investors should always be ready to that.
Activity: 130
Guys thank you for the answers , but I'm not reffering to the 10-20 % spike in value , I mean like a complete downfall , lets say for it's price to go down to something like a few $.
No, it will not happen the price will go down to 5$ to 20$. Unless, bitcoin will lose its value if it is not popular and no one use it anymore. And when it not in demand anymore.
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
If the demand start to fall and people would dump their coins and lose interest on btc of course it`s value would fall everything is based on demand and supply basically.
Activity: 952
If we will be realistic in it, yes bitcoin can possibly lose its value. It may be a very little possibility but there is always this chance that it might be worthless due to different factors. But for now I think we just need to enjoy of what bitcoin has been able to achieve and be cautious as well on all are investments whether it is in bitcoin or other asset.
We should always be ready to that possibility and as we are enjoying our income now we have to ensure that we already take our capital
out so we will only lose our profit when this scenario will happen.
At least we are ready and we know that we have to invest what we can afford to lose as investing is really risky in any aspect.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
If we will be realistic in it, yes bitcoin can possibly lose its value. It may be a very little possibility but there is always this chance that it might be worthless due to different factors. But for now I think we just need to enjoy of what bitcoin has been able to achieve and be cautious as well on all are investments whether it is in bitcoin or other asset.
Activity: 588
I believe it impossible for the bitcoin to lose its value. Maybe its value can be down sometime but I'm it will just take time and it will pump again and its value will be higher than before.
Nothing is guaranteed when it comes to any form of investment and that is the case with bitcoin too,majority of the users did not expect the price to rise so fast and within a short period of time it has risen,no one can predict its future that it will keep on rising forever ,i would personally like to see a gradual increase in price rather than a big leap for sustainable growth.
but still no one can say what determines the price of bitcoin for today. I think, like many bitcointalk users, that Bitcoin today has a price, almost unrealistic at cost. But already at this time, the price goes down and it is possible to drop below $ 10,000, which is a disaster.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
Activity: 373
Of course it can happen. If bitcoin loses its value it might take a while. But bitcoin is currently experiencing a considerable increase. Those who hold bitcoin will benefit a lot.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
if I think it's possible that bitcoin is no longer worth the price because if bitcoin no longer enthusiasts and who invest the bitcoin it will lose its price. yes hopefully bitcoin sampe whenever any price remain
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
of course it can lose it's value, Microsoft removed bitcoin as payment method for their apps/services and we immediately saw price dip, below 14k. Btc is volatile and unpredictable like every other coin. even a physical money can lose its value.
Activity: 881
CyberTrade

Well, its definitely not impossible for Bitcoin to loose its value entirely. The value is given to Bitcoin through people that believe in it. But imagine a hard government crackdown on Bitcoin. Most people will panic sell and abandon it. This would have the effect of the price going down drastically or even to zero if there were no more buyers. Its just silly to think that Bitcoin is invulnerable.
Yes everything is possible in the world.We cannot predict the future.We do not know whether bitcoin will rule the market or whether it will be vanished from the market all for once.But seeing the currenct scenario of bitcoin in the market I think bitcoin will gain its value.It is on the top of the list of all the cryptocurrencies and altcoins.More and more people are investing in bitcoin so its value is increasing day by day.
Pages:
Jump to: