Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible for the bitcoin to lose it's value ? - page 14. (Read 35101 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Yes, it is possible.But it will need more time to lose its value I think.Bitcoin is now popular in the world and Valuable.Bitcoin is Decentralized cryptocurrency and it is blockchain technology.Bitcoin system is so good and safe for people.Hacking is not so Easy.I really like blockchain technology.Everything Has his Own Value.Nothing is in this world is Everlasting.But I believe Bitcoin is remaining longlasting.
PIR
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
I don't think it will totally fall or lose it value Bitcoin is bitcoin and they are now widely known globally and is being use internationally more and more people specially the rich one and businessman are getting interested  it may fall to some degree like for example in the scale from the scale of 1-100 the least they fall is I guess 20% the most but to some extent I don't think so, no one knows what will happen next we cannot simple predict Bitcoin what matter is we keep updated and interested in in no matter what
Merit: 36
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Sorry if my post is in the wrong place or it's not relevant.

Bitcoin lost %80 of its value after the GoX crash in late 2013. People panic sold their coins in despair. The price fell from over 1k$ to as low as 200$ in time. The recovery took very long time but those who hold their coins won the jackpot. Even the top buyers made at east %100 profits since then.

Can bitcoin lose its value? Yes. Only for a time.

In the long run, there will be a recovery as always.

The Solution: If you won't be able to deal with the pain of holding bitcoins for long years, only hold the amount you can afford to lose.

It can. As bad as it may sound, and even if bitcoin actually holds a very commanding price point at the moment, it is still very much possible. Some brought about by market changes and trends, others are brought by people and developers like forks. There are times, especially during the younger years of bitcoin when there are so few people supporting it, it was the time when bitcoin already amounted to less than a dollar and it stayed that way for a long time. If that is the case now, I don't think many people would give notice because that is such a meager amount to invest in. However, fortunately, bitcoin boomed, and now, even if there are so many market changes that may prompt for its value to decline, it has the capacity to easily adjust and regain it's strength back.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?

Will its noy posible that bitcoin price lose but as long as many user invest in bitcoin. I dont think the price will lose.Bitcoin price fall its here natural many user eait for it so they can buy and hold.as long as your country didnt not banned bitcoin you will not lose it..
Bitcoins are not predictable, if someone is saying bitcoins will be of this price next month and this price next week, he is just lying. Seriously he doesn’t know anything. Bitcoins are just making the world astonished that you can predict and you can’t even think of what will be the next step by bitcoins. So better is to keep updated with events and information’s about it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
Yes, it is quite possible. Bitcoin has no security, so its value depends entirely on its popularity. As a currency, Bitcoin is not backed by anything to ensure its value, so Bitcoin's price can not be predicted. However, it seems to me that Bitcoin is so popular right now that it is too early to talk about its collapse. More and more people are becoming interested in crypto-currencies, which means that Bitcoin's price will grow.
Merit: 10

I think the only scenario that could push bitcoin to lose it's value is by the internet to be totally gone all over the world. I've read something about people disregarding it's value. No matter how many or even all people decide not value it anymore, there will always be people who are opportunist who will take it as an advantage and could cause others who already abandoned bitcoin to go back.
It is now not possible that bitcoin lost its value. It is only possible when everybody left the use of the bitcoins and reverse all the investment that have been done in the bitcoin. But these step are impossible now because bitcoin is the strongest and highest value’s currency in world market.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
i am agree with people who saying about that bitcoin prize is going low but it's all about the volatility if we want to get something then we have to keep some hold on it until the good prize i have also invested i btc for sure it will increase in 2018 that is my opinion the value of bitcoin  is lower then before so keep hold.
There was a time Bitcoin isn’t worth up to a dollar, but fortunately it gained value through the investments that were made into it, and now, the current price rate is $13,816. The price is volatile, if it can gain value, it can also lose the gained value, that’s a normal thing with stocks and assets and Bitcoin is no different.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Just look at the past few days. The price of the bitcoin went down half a thousand in like a day. The thing that you must know when you get involved with bitcoins is that everything is possible and the price might go as low as back to 300 dollars in a few days easily if the massive dump starts. The price is fluctuating all the time.

I remember the day when mtgox scam happened, that was terrible. All people suddenly understood that they might lose all their savings on the exchange so they started selling it massively. Other people who saw that the price is going down started fomoing and selling it as well in order to take as small loss as possible.

To be honest at the moment, ethereum seems to be way better investment option short term. A lot of people are jumping in order to make as much profit out of it as possible, so I wouldn't be surprised if the price started going up again. Bitcoin is becoming weaker and weaker with time as eth market cap is going up.
I dont think so. Because investors never stops to give or to owe their money here. Theyre are really trusting bitcoin as their good path of their money as they invested their money here. Yes bitcoin is becoming weaker sometimes but it is really unbelievable to lose its value in just a quick moment.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
The only way for it to lose it's value is if it gets banned all over the world. When that happens, people will lose interest and get all their money out. Miners will close shop and all that's left will be a dead coin with no value. But let's get real. Since when did the whole world have a united decision against anything?
When its price stop growth so then I think there can be a possibility that bitcoin lose its value because it’s only the price which attract people toward itself day by day its price is going high and no one can stop it because bitcoin is now very stable and strong in market and there is also a very big support to bitcoin by rich and strong countries so I think it’s very hard that bitcoin can lose its value it will be survive for ever in market.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
It seems quiet impossible for bitcoin to lose its value..looking upon the current price and the price it was in early times there is a tremendous increase in its price.So it seems hard to notice fall in its price...
Activity: 235
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
It's impossible for the bitcoin to lose it's value because bitcoin have known already for many countries and many people have invested to bitcoin so I think the value will never lose.
Activity: 126
it is possible that bitcoin and any other currency lose their value.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
i am agree with people who saying about that bitcoin prize is going low but it's all about the volatility if we want to get something then we have to keep some hold on it until the good prize i have also invested i btc for sure it will increase in 2018 that is my opinion the value of bitcoin  is lower then before so keep hold.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I guess that would be impossible for now since bitcoin is already considered as an asset by many people who believes in it.Increasing people put their fate in bitcoin and invest on it which only means that its demand increases as time goes by, which will also be the basis that bitcoin's value will continue to increase as well.The probability of bitcoin's downfall is very low.
Activity: 162
The only way for it to lose it's value is if it gets banned all over the world. When that happens, people will lose interest and get all their money out. Miners will close shop and all that's left will be a dead coin with no value. But let's get real. Since when did the whole world have a united decision against anything?
Activity: 146
Absolutely not with full confidence I said it. Bitcoin is already taking care about of investors around the world that is the reason why bitcoin will never lose its value.
Activity: 26
I think that the possibility that the value of Bitcoin accepted by the public is abruptly lost is low.
Merit: 17
It is possible to for bitcoin to lose it's value but we won't ever know. And I think it is nearly impossible to happen for now. The fluctuation of price may have big difference each time but I guess it's normal.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Guys thank you for the answers , but I'm not reffering to the 10-20 % spike in value , I mean like a complete downfall , lets say for it's price to go down to something like a few $.
For now the value of bitcoin is getting higher but we hope that value will not lose.  But we need to work for it,  or just buy bitcoin and hold it for the future.
Activity: 10
it is possible for the bitcoin to lose it's value like 10% or even 90%. No one can say price will back into 0.

after 5-6 years price can easy break 100,000$
Pages:
Jump to: