Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible for the bitcoin to lose it's value ? - page 12. (Read 35101 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I believe it impossible for the bitcoin to lose its value. Maybe its value can be down sometime but I'm it will just take time and it will pump again and its value will be higher than before.

Well, its definitely not impossible for Bitcoin to loose its value entirely. The value is given to Bitcoin through people that believe in it. But imagine a hard government crackdown on Bitcoin. Most people will panic sell and abandon it. This would have the effect of the price going down drastically or even to zero if there were no more buyers. Its just silly to think that Bitcoin is invulnerable.
Activity: 476
Of course it is possible but it won't happen, why? There is still growing amount of people whose want to invest in it and bitcoin is still getting more popular and more available in global payments.

No, now we can observe the absence of rapid growth of bitcoin, because many people began to invest their money in other coins, most will not allow bitcoin to grow.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Sorry if my post is in the wrong place or it's not relevant.

Bitcoin lost %80 of its value after the GoX crash in late 2013. People panic sold their coins in despair. The price fell from over 1k$ to as low as 200$ in time. The recovery took very long time but those who hold their coins won the jackpot. Even the top buyers made at east %100 profits since then.

Can bitcoin lose its value? Yes. Only for a time.

In the long run, there will be a recovery as always.

The Solution: If you won't be able to deal with the pain of holding bitcoins for long years, only hold the amount you can afford to lose.

I bet to agree with your statement regarding your propoesed solution.  It is good that you should keep only the amount you afford to lose.  However,  regaesing the issue of bitcoin losing it's value is maybe wrong..maybe it can decrease at a higher level but it doesnt lose its value.. It will go back to its high value after sometime. 
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?

One thing is for sure if the investors loose its trust to bitcoin and started dumping it that would be the time that bitcoin will lose its value. But right now it is impossible to loose the value of bitcoin because it gets stronger everyday.
Activity: 185
A sports token that knows your favorite team
Yes. I think so. If ever no one won't use it anymore, it's possible. Since Bitcoin is only limited in supply, then the price is based on supply and demand. If the demand lessens or no demand at all, then price will decrease or possible will lose its value.
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
I do not think it's possible for bitcoin to lose its value, because bitcoin is the best way to invest money.
Activity: 238
It will likely lose its value if demand for it drops, also if large investment funds withdraw their holding from it. But I doubt it will happen anytime soon, unless it is really a bubble and pops all of a sudden.
Activity: 84
Yes it is possible.. Because everything are possible on Internet.. Bitcoin is a digital money.. It could be loose your value easily.. You cannot expect from it every time that will increase the rate every day..  But if btc dumped it will be pumped again very fast...
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
Of course it is possible but it won't happen, why? There is still growing amount of people whose want to invest in it and bitcoin is still getting more popular and more available in global payments.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
I believe it impossible for the bitcoin to lose its value. Maybe its value can be down sometime but I'm it will just take time and it will pump again and its value will be higher than before.

Your answer is interesting. At first I did not want to agree with you that bitcoin doesn’t  lose value but yes, it is somewhat true that bitcoin’s value may possibly decrease. We have to participate in advertising bitcoin for it to become more popular especially in other countries and so that it amy be highly preferred but business.

I don't think so.The price of bitcoin is just fluctuating in it's price.But the bitcoin has it own value,this is reason for increase in users day to day.You have to use both the fluctuations.When the price reaches the bottom use it to buy and when it's at top use that time to sell the holding bitcoin.You have to act wisely in trading.
Activity: 209
Bitcoin already managed to surpass all the obstacles it has faced from the past. All of it made bitcoin's value fall but no one has ever achieved on making it completely senseless. A lot tried but no one succeeded. This just simply shows how powerful bitcoin is from the past. Even up until now, bitcoin is still powerful but there is still a possibility that its value will fall and we should be ready for that.
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
I don't think it is still possible because we can all see how successful and expensive bitcoin is right now and taking it down will surely be a hard thing to do. Maybe bitcoin will somehow experience some troubles which may result for its value to fall down but loosing its value completely is not possible anymore. Even though bitcoin is very expensive right now, we should not be complasant anymore and keep on supporting it.
Activity: 659
Merit: 250

Your answer is interesting. At first I did not want to agree with you that bitcoin doesn’t  lose value but yes, it is somewhat true that bitcoin’s value may possibly decrease. We have to participate in advertising bitcoin for it to become more popular especially in other countries and so that it amy be highly preferred but business.
Activity: 9
Of course, he can. This is not an official currency, and anything can happen to it. Now it is growing, yes, but we do not know what will happen to it tomorrow.
Activity: 132
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
Activity: 18
it has to have healthy correction after rallys to mantain its value for the long run
Activity: 196
Merit: 121
Yes its possible, it depends on the user if the bitcoin lose it's value. You should know your limitations and you know the real value of one thing. Anything it can happen because if you abused or over used bitcoin and if you banned in the end you are the one who would suffer. Definetly you lose your opportunity not only the value of bitcoin. as we all know in bitcoin are nothing impossible.
Activity: 23
No one can predict what happen bitcoin if ever to lost its value I think nothing we can to do now just focus for know and we can enjoy  for now with bitcoin
Sure because as much as bitcoin is useful for people of all countries bitcoin is not going to have zero value. A lot of coin came and go even several technologies have drop now but not bitcoin. if any other coin will surpass bitcoin even then bitcoin will be use as a currency and will not lose value; bitcoin has given benefit to all people so they cannot say that bitcoin will drop to zero ever.
4U
Activity: 195

It could happen bitcoin lost its value but not for now. The jump in bitcoin prices and the more it invests in bitcoin, it will make the bitcoin stronger and will last longer.
There is only one option left that bitcoin will lose its value if bitcoin price stop growth and I’m sure it will never happen because bitcoin demand is going high everyday and when demand go high so for sure its price will go high bitcoin is now going to accepted to many countries and in this year bitcoin will be reached to many countries so I’m sure that bitcoin will never lose its value it will be survive for every because people support bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Of course! Something is often possible. Bitcoin can lose its value if something intense happens, for example, the government closes all exchanges or something like that.
Pages:
Jump to: