Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible for the bitcoin to lose it's value ? - page 45. (Read 35101 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Yes it's impossible if there are no investors have careness about bitcoin anymore, it will absolutely lose it's value for sure and the blockchain technology maybe is fallen.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is very volatile asset. It will not be surprising for me to get up early in the morning and see very low price. Anything can happen, today CME group announces launch of bitcoin futures, price starting to rise by 300 dollars, and what will be tomorrow, heaven only knows.
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
Experience the Future of DeFi
Yes I think so. All I know is Bitcoin is based on the Law of Supply and Demand. As the continuous demand and limited supply, prices tend to go up. So as per my opinion, if there's no demand at all of Bitcoin, it may lose its value.
Activity: 260
Merit: 28
Look ARROUND!
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Sorry if my post is in the wrong place or it's not relevant.
If many country ban bitcoin and when government control bitcoin I think that is the time bitcoin will face its downfall, it might not be known but it will not gone. Also if there is a new cryptocurrency that is more advantage that bitcoin and gives more money.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Yes it can happen. Bitcoin, just like any other digital currencies, is volatile in nature.

There have been several sudden downpours in the value of Bitcoin, including the recent 2K decline, but eventually it goes back up again.
I think its important that you learn about the 21 million cap of Bitcoin and its potential for deflation.
Anything can happen in future. You never know what exactly is going to happen in the coming days. As far as I think, the way bitcoin is making progress and is earning this much of fame and reputation, it is really a difficult thing for bitcoin to lose its value. In fact, it is just the start of an era of bitcoin. Bitcoin will keep on gaining more reputation and its value will increase with each passing day.
Limits of fame in Bitcoin are very small, you can see just a bad news about the Chinese government banned the ICO's made the price of Bitcoin dumped below $3,000 (an unexpected price). So, I think Bitcoin is also a bubble, anything can happen, Bitcoin can also breakout its bubble soon.
Activity: 415
It's quite ridiculous and worrying the amount of people who say it is impossible for bitcoins value to decrease. Like anything that has a price determined by market forces of demand and supply it can most certainly decrease in value, is it likely - no. Is it possible - 100% it is possible.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
according to my personal experience in future it is not possible that bicoin will lose their value because from the start to present day bitcoin performance is increasing day by day and every thing has difficulty in start but now bitcoin is become very famous through out the whole world and now large number of people are investing in bitcoin and investing in bitcoin so we can expect that bitcoin will be very high rate in future.
It is not even just about the performance but we are what makes the value increase. Demand is higher than supply and as long as there is someone willing to pay me for the value that I have placed on it, then that is what makes it increase. As long as it stays relevant and its usefulness gets even better and well known than just being an asset, then the more the value keeps increasing.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Bitcoin lost more that half of its value in late 2013. Can bitcoin lost its value? Yes, but it is only for short time. Bitcoin will never lost its value for permanent time.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Bitcoin lost %80 of its value after the GoX crash in late 2013. People panic sold their coins in despair. The price fell from over 1k$ to as low as 200$ in time. The recovery took very long time but those who hold their coins won the jackpot. Even the top buyers made at east %100 profits since then.

Can bitcoin lose its value? Yes. Only for a time.

In the long run, there will be a recovery as always.

The Solution: If you won't be able to deal with the pain of holding bitcoins for long years, only hold the amount you can afford to lose.

I agree that it can lose its value. There are certainly several market trends that may affect its value negatively. It also has been proven many times how its value can crash down; however, fortunately, more and more people are beginning to appreciate and realize the potential of bitcoin, not only as a currency to be used as a means to transact and purchase, but its overall capacity to have an effect in the global trading block. However, we should be aware that there will come a time that its value would be fixed and would not go exponentially higher like what's happening now.
Activity: 434
In my opinion, we can't say that it cannot lose its value but we must consider small probability that it could because of maybe some external factors like if ever some group of businessman or all of them agreed to put a petition to hold bitcoin or do something about it like closing the market that accredit its value or even the applications. Calamity could also affect its value that it might cause it to go zero. I believe that there are other factors that we should look at or be aware about but for now as long as bitcoin is increasing and looking good in its condition, invest as much and sell as much.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
Yes it can happen. Bitcoin, just like any other digital currencies, is volatile in nature.

There have been several sudden downpours in the value of Bitcoin, including the recent 2K decline, but eventually it goes back up again.
I think its important that you learn about the 21 million cap of Bitcoin and its potential for deflation.
Anything can happen in future. You never know what exactly is going to happen in the coming days. As far as I think, the way bitcoin is making progress and is earning this much of fame and reputation, it is really a difficult thing for bitcoin to lose its value. In fact, it is just the start of an era of bitcoin. Bitcoin will keep on gaining more reputation and its value will increase with each passing day.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
it is impossible now that bitcoin reduce the value,core reason is that bitcoin demand going increase individuals and financial organisations going to invest in it because it is safe and secure way.Bitcoin have stable bright future will secure you financially,as per law of demand more demand prices will high and one who invested in early days and still they hold will get handsome profit.
yes i agree maybe today bitcoin is really on top and we can see it really work.but i think everything may happen on it because no government responsible in bitcoin.it maybe loose its value but i think it need to count a lot of years or maybe a decade because bitcoin today is verry helpful and everyone really like it as thier number one source of extra income.i believe  bitcoin will still survive .
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
it is impossible now that bitcoin reduce the value,core reason is that bitcoin demand going increase individuals and financial organisations going to invest in it because it is safe and secure way.Bitcoin have stable bright future will secure you financially,as per law of demand more demand prices will high and one who invested in early days and still they hold will get handsome profit.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
For now bitcoin is hard to lose its value, even bitcoin is getting more popular and its value is increasing compared to last year. But if someday people have left or no longer use bitcoin, it will automatically bitcoin will fall, but whether that's when will occur,we do not know.
Activity: 306

Yes it is possible, but unlikely wont go back down as long as demand is growing and right now it is becoming more famous because of amazing stories that we hear from it. So remove your worries, because bitcoin will continue its bullish trend for a long time  The fall back will only happened when it is not usable and issues are big enough for us to shift into another alternatives.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
according to my personal experience in future it is not possible that bicoin will lose their value because from the start to present day bitcoin performance is increasing day by day and every thing has difficulty in start but now bitcoin is become very famous through out the whole world and now large number of people are investing in bitcoin and investing in bitcoin so we can expect that bitcoin will be very high rate in future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 281
Bitcoin has some chances of decrease in its value in coming years but it has also happened many times before and bitcoin has already recovered it value and is still the most valued digital currency in the digital market. Even if bitcoin experiences a downfall in the future it will always recover it value again and will be stable but mostly it will not happen as bitcoin is a big revolution in the world of digital currency now and many people in the world have started investing in it and many people are supporting it to remain stable.
Activity: 392
platform for everyday business

I think's everythings you said is possible that bitcoin loss its value if all the investor Loss their support or withdraw all their asset.but as of now its blurred to happen co'z  the value of bitcoin is still increasing in the market,and many millionare celebrity, buy a stock in bitcoin,like boxing champion mayweather invest his asset in ethereum.
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
There are a lot of factors that may make bitcoin's value go down but right now I don't think it will occur. Bitcoin has been recovering from the tragedy that happened with China and we can all see that the value of it has risen higher than ever even after all that happened. If ever a malfunction in the software with bitcoin would occur, maybe it will lose a bit of its value but going to zero is not a thing that may happen with bitcoin anymore right now.
Crypto is totally unpredictable and bitcoin has suffered in past so no one is sure that value will fall or not but one thing is sure that its popularity will be increased day by day and this will be more than awesome and in past price was affected by the rumors also and the incidents are also affecting the value but now I dint think so that investor is childish that it will lose its coins just by hearing a fake news so hope for best.

Maybe bitcoin has really suffered in the past but lets hope for a bright future and a very high value of bitcoins in the future so we can earn more profit. There are a lot of positive speculation for bitcoins price to increase so i think that the value will really increase in the future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
Of course it is possible, this is because bitcoin is decentralized so when the majority of users run away from bitcoin it automatically drop bitcoin value, but I'm sure this will not happen any time soon because bitcoin is still very popular.
Pages:
Jump to: