Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible to Google to have their own coin ? - page 25. (Read 4440 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Google is managed by the smart and visionary people. The workers of the company are very smart. Probably they have already seen and understood the potential of the cryptocurrencies and of course blockchain.

By the way look at this.
https://globalcoinreport.com/google-to-partner-cardano-ada-soon/
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
Google can create a coin  if they really want to , they have all the resources. However, Google is a public corporation, so many things should be taking care of before launching their own coin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Yes, I do think it is possible for Google to launch their own coin. It is hard not to notice about the benefits  blockchain and crypto can bring to organizations.
Activity: 337
Merit: 15
I think that it is very possible if the Google company would launch their own coin. Given the fact that it is very capable of sponsoring the production of a cryptocurrency project, it is also very influential to a lot of people because a great number of masses are very engage with the company itself. It is also very involved with a lot of projects that resulted a good number of participants which I think would also be resulted if they will enter cryptocurrency.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
There is definitely a possibility that Google will have their own utilization of crypto. This is probably a good news in cyrptoverse as they integrate it with their apps, most smartphone users will be curious about crypto and could probably bring it to the next level of technological advancement since they are at par with big companies such as Apple, Amazon, etc.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Financial executives spoke against # Google's decision
to ban # cryptocurrency # advertising. They argued that
the ban is unethical. Nunn even speculated that the real
reason for the ban is that Google is preparing to launch
its own cryptocurrency.

Sure, why can't they launch their own blockchain?
Blockchain is a new technology that will reshape how the business will be executed.
If a companies as Google won't get serious on the technology, then it may repeat the fate of Yahoo, which was giant at the time being when google was just a searching engine.
Activity: 630
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
I don't think the reason behind Google banning crypto currency ads is wanting to create their own coin.They will be using the blockchain technology in many places that is for sure.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Google had proven a lot to the people, all over the world Google is popular.
THere is a hundred percent success if the Google wants to have their own ICO and coins.
I will be their investor also if that happens.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
It is reasonable to think that Google would launch its own blockchain and coin. Google has the manpower and capacity to do so for sure. But, I doubt Google will launch its ICO to raise fund, it is more like using the blockchain to improve its current business.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
If this happens and Google will have their own coin, the success of that coin could surpass the success of TON (Telegram), which collected during its ICO 1.7 billion dollars.
Activity: 70
 Yes, google or any platform can have their own coin if they which to. In fact with the rate at which blockchain technology is being adopted every now and then, there are chances that Google is already working on its own token.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Why not? It is likely that Google will release its token. This is logical. Especially Google can use its token in its infrastructure. Therefore, I think that very soon we will see the birth of the Google token.
Activity: 868
Merit: 151
Yes, it is possible. I think all huge corporations will launch their own cryptocurrencies in future to provide their services and goods.

It is possible and I think google would already be working on it and may be in future will introduce it and to access their sites and features etc will require their coin as a payment method. Thus this will encourage the users to use their coins only and rate would also increase through this demand.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
maybe it will happen, and Google will actually launch its own cryptocurrency, then it will create enormous competition in the market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 16
https://crowdsale.network
Google is capable of doing just about anything at this point. The tech giant has the resources to launch its own coin, or even two, if they want to. And I would definitely invest a lot if that happens.
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I don't think they need one. They have everything working right now and from my point of view, Google is not that company that want to be decentralized, otherwise they would have problems in gaining money
Activity: 90
Its possible for every company do have its own coin or token - but i don´t think that google will go this step do use its own coin Maybe they are using the blockchain technology
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Not only Google and many others will move to blockchain. Only they who will conduct ICO most likely they will immediately launch a working product
Activity: 560
It is possible, why not? The world’s best developers work for Google, so there would be no problem to launch their own crypto related project.
Activity: 430
At present, I think it is impossible. Of course, they are very interested in and interested in block chain technology. I agree. After all, Google is also a large company walking on the front end of technology.
Pages:
Jump to: