Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible to Google to have their own coin ? - page 24. (Read 4440 times)

Activity: 293
Merit: 100
Yes it is definitely possible that google will have their own coins and I can safely say that once they have their own coins many people will acknowledge it and will be in-demand due to the popularity of google, no doubt that it is very interesting once we see that google will be planning to have their own coin and get involved in the world of crypto.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
Even if they want to sell their own coins, the timing is not yet ripe, because the encryption market is not yet in line with their expectations.
Activity: 110
why not ? sure they can . I think they can already work on the creation
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Google is the largest company, now it is possible to attract investments with the help of crypto . it is possible that Google will want to do the same
Activity: 294
Crypto_Walet
Of course such large corporation as google can create their own cryptocurrency but they also can use something of existing. So will see.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
could have been, all possibilities nothing is impossible.
if Google makes a coin of course Bitcoin will be the number two coin because we know that Google controls everything on the internet.
Activity: 168
I think if Google can give up on trends, though probably already thinking about how to solve the main problem. for the main reason why google banned cryptocurrency is to eliminate the possibility of competition in the future, and create a platform to launch it. Alone, therefore we would not be surprised if they did it. Chances are good that they created their own coins because the technology of blockchain is very wide.

Activity: 602
Yes it is possible to google to have their own cryptocurrency , well they have the best developer to make their own coin and i think that when they launch their own cryptocurrency there will be a huge investors to participate with them. Google as we all know is one of the biggest website in the internet world and it knows all the things you need to know about anything.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
Well they have to come up with a coin. They have to embrace the evolution and has to join the market. And they will. Its not an option, its a must. Soon all the big organizations will have their own coins and the one who don't won't survive so they have to come up with coins no matter what anyone says, but that has to happen.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
It is possible for Google to do that but why would they need to create their own coin? What kind of use they could have for a coin created by them? They could use the blockchain for many things but I do not see why Google will need their own coin which is likely the reason why we do not have a Googlecoin and why we are not going to have one anytime soon.
Activity: 110
If they wish to have it, why not. Everyone is free to have his or her own coin in the crypto space. It is a decentralized system, which is not under the control of anyone. So, they too can have theirs.

Yes ,it is possible to Googlr to have their own coin specially there are the one that is popular website , They have to adapt the latest trend in blockchain  using the advance technology. We have just have to wsit when they officially  launch in public.
Activity: 168
it seems to me that this is quite possible to be a reality , I think they have repeatedly thought about creating a new coin
Activity: 238
I don't think Google needs its own token because Google isn't short of money.
So Google doesn't issue ICO, it just studies the blockchain. Grin
Activity: 154
I think personally, if Google receives a different cryptocurrency as a method of payment, instead of making a coin on its own.
In the future, it is likely that they are creating their own coins, and also they also have the world's best facilities already available on its vast platform.

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
yes that I think it will happen because goolge is a big man of technology world and it will grow a lot in all areas i believe so. googe is like a green giant
Activity: 364
judging from the current technological advances in my opinion, google can certainly make their own coins because goole always improve the quality and technology (always create something new).
Activity: 266
My opinion of course they can have their own coins, of course they will work with technology in all ways they might want to take a big part at some point. But I do not think that google will do this step using its own coins Maybe they use blockchain technology. Even if they do not have a crypto coin, their earnings still continue and do not have to worry about their income.
Activity: 86
I think if their lauch ICO I will invest in very big amount because I know that it will be success because it staffed by google staff that is certainly good and of course the name of google itself that makes the coin success
Activity: 58
Google is managed by the smart and visionary people. The workers of the company are very smart. Probably they have already seen and understood the potential of the cryptocurrencies and of course blockchain.
well, from which companies woukd you like to see crytpocurrecies? i wonder waht will happen if we have too many currencies?
Activity: 58
Financial executives spoke against # Google's decision
to ban # cryptocurrency # advertising. They argued that
the ban is unethical. Nunn even speculated that the real
reason for the ban is that Google is preparing to launch
its own cryptocurrency.
well, maybe, maybe, i see nothing bad in it, and i think that it does not somehow touch our rights and our freedom
Pages:
Jump to: