Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible to Google to have their own coin ? - page 26. (Read 4440 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Very possible. And if that happens then it will be a competitor that should be strongly considered. In addition, digital money will become more known and considered to be legalized. Hopefully.  Grin
Activity: 322
Yes, it’s going to happen. They had a create cryptocurrency of its own. But now at this time advertising cryptocurrency is prohibited at Google. Google coin will be popular easily, will get investors also. Google won’t make decision in hurry. I think within a year the situation will be clear.
Activity: 151
Merit: 1
It very possible; and I believe we would see it soonest;  by the time crypto reaches a trillion marketcap, I believe we would see coins like facebook coins and google
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game
why not possible? it is very possible. this is a technological development, all companies that want to use this technology teknabgan can do it. all companies have the right to create their own cryptocurrency and market it. but it all depends on market interest later on.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I believe once the evolution of crypto becomes more accepted;  big IT company's like google would surely don't want to be left out
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Yes, it is possible. I think all huge corporations will launch their own cryptocurrencies in future to provide their services and goods.
Activity: 893
Financial executives spoke against # Google's decision
to ban # cryptocurrency # advertising. They argued that
the ban is unethical. Nunn even speculated that the real
reason for the ban is that Google is preparing to launch
its own cryptocurrency.

They can do that, they have the resources and the capability in fact they can challenge Bitcoin or ethereum on popularity, but I don't think they are going to do that, they are already in the top spot and they are financially stable, but we never know in the future if they have plan to do that.
They have google pay, basically they have no real reason to release a cryptocurrency, instead their ban toward cryptocurrency advertising is to prevent any fraud ICO getting through their advertisement since it's kinda difficult for google do distinguish which one.
As you said google is already in the top spot, they don't need to do anything anymore to attract people, even making cryptocurrency could potentially distrubing their google pay.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
It’s possible for any organization to have their own native crypto currency; it is just a matter if they choose to. As google doesn’t do a lot of online direct sales, I would see a need for them to have one.
Activity: 34
Merit: 4
I think that is obvious, eliminate the competition then release a coin that everyone will accept because its backed by google. First crypto that will probably be integrated properly...maybe...
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
its own cryptocurrency.

They can do that, they have the resources and the capability in fact they can challenge Bitcoin or ethereum on popularity, but I don't think they are going to do that, they are already in the top spot and they are financially stable, but we never know in the future if they have plan to do that.
Activity: 80
I think that not only Google, but any company may issue tokens. Everything is possible in the future. Encryption is already a trend. If you can't stop it, then you should join it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
its own cryptocurrency.
I think i have seen something like this thread,but i believe google is in to this that they might be thinking to create their own coins because facebook did and theres no wrong creating coins because this is the future currency and the technology behind this is what we need to be on top sooner
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
In my thought, Google is a big company and that is not impossible for them to create their own cryptocurrency.
But as of now, there are no further clarifications about creating their own cryptocurrency, there are various speculations about it, let’s have our own analyze the reason why Google has still not taken any concrete decision on the same.
* maybe they think that doesn't have economic sense to these companies.
* and maybe no regulatory authority to make a regulation-free system of transaction.

There nothing impossible in this world, so i think it possible to Google to have their own coin to use, but im thinking about once the one crypto is choose to be coin of Google, there possibility might have changes happen in both parties. And since google is under the law of government and crypto is not, what might happen?. That is the question in my mind right now. But i know whatever happen crypto will remain the same since its created, no dos and donts, no law to obey, and no tax to pay,
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
In my thought, Google is a big company and that is not impossible for them to create their own cryptocurrency.
But as of now, there are no further clarifications about creating their own cryptocurrency, there are various speculations about it, let’s have our own analyze the reason why Google has still not taken any concrete decision on the same.
* maybe they think that doesn't have economic sense to these companies.
* and maybe no regulatory authority to make a regulation-free system of transaction.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Yes it is very possible, the future is full of possibilities. Google won't have a choice but to embrace blockchain technology if that's what is in demand.
in my opinion, it is not possible because you too and Google may not have their own coins but I also know less about this so in my opinion that is not possible and so many people are holding their altcoin because all altcoin prices have decreased market share crypto now this is still recovering
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
its own cryptocurrency.

Good insight there mate, this is really possible because cryptocurrency is the future and google wants to be a part of it, They may launch their own coin sooner than we think and once it happens, surely cryptocurrency will gain a lot more attention and popularity throughout the world
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
I doubt that Google and Amazon will bring their own cryptocurrencies in the next few months or years. I think they will firstly focus on their server business and then when we see the blockchain industry more developed then I can imagine that they will just buy off a project from the market and support it.
Activity: 126
I think Google has already established their company at higher level then no need to enter in a volatile market with many whales.
Activity: 784
If the views of potential existing crypto and increasing every year, certainly yes. Google has the potential to make their own creation crypto to also compete in the market. This is a reasonable view of the existence of crypto and its potential. sure Google also wants the results of crypto and through creating their own crypto is the right step.
Activity: 490
Merit: 123
its own cryptocurrency.

This does not seem right.
First of all it is waay to ealry for google to even start thinking of such thing and even if they did want to start their own coin, nothing would trouble them especially shitcoin markeitng.

To give you some perspective, Googles stock is 3-4 times the current marketcap of all the crypto currencies.
They dont care.
Pages:
Jump to: