Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible to Google to have their own coin ? - page 30. (Read 4440 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 11
Some governments, banks and social media are planning to issue their own tokens and if google is really planning to make their own token then many well-known business giants would follow suits. A tokenized world might possible within the next decade and many transactions will be based on cryptocurrencies and tokens. Google is a giant company but there are still no confirmations if they are really into crypto.
Activity: 431
Merit: 102
Its possible for every company do have its own coin or token - but i don´t think that google will go this step do use its own coin Maybe they are using the blockchain technology
Activity: 1008
Merit: 149
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Financial executives spoke against # Google's decision
to ban # cryptocurrency # advertising. They argued that
the ban is unethical. Nunn even speculated that the real
reason for the ban is that Google is preparing to launch
its own cryptocurrency.

Where did you get that news, its all speculation just like what people are speculating about facebook launching its own coin, I don't think that is going to be right beating the competition when they can coexist, provided that its true that they are going to launch their own coin, we need to verify this news.
I agree. None of this is believable in my opinion. I don't see Google launching its own cryptocurrency anytime soon due to the bans being spread around by the big social media companies. If Google were to launch its own cryptocurrency, they would initially soften their stance on cryptocurrencies and proceed to launch their own coin when the time is right. This is pure speculation at this point which is why all of this should be taken with a grain of salt.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
in our time probably all large companies will soon get their own coins
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
its own cryptocurrency.

Where did you get that news, its all speculation just like what people are speculating about facebook launching its own coin, I don't think that is going to be right beating the competition when they can coexist, provided that its true that they are going to launch their own coin, we need to verify this news.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Is there any link to the news about it ?. If they have planned to do such a thing then it would be great. Because the google is a giant on the internet. If they start their own coin I think lots of people will attract to it. That's just only mu personal opinion.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
It's possible, crypto currencies has been attracted so many big companies from all different sectors, as long as the company think that launching its own crypto will bring more success, then they will definitely do it, and big company like google launching its own crypto could be a huge success, everyone in this world know Google, it will be really easy for google to advertise its crypto
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
its own cryptocurrency.

I expect the time will come when every big company decides to get in on the crypto revolution by creating their own coin. It's exactly what happened with the dot com revolution, when all the big companies rushed to create a web presence.
Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
its own cryptocurrency.

Yes. I also agree with what they say. That the banning of cryptocurrency ads is unethical. Because there does not have a negative thing about the ad. The use of Crypto money is also no compulsion, so if there is a loss in the use is the decision of the user himself.
Activity: 154
I am sure that in the future this will be very possible. We are still in the early stages of the development of blockchain, and everyone will try to find ways to benefit from it. And I'm sure that if this can be realized, it will be the momentum for crypto to get the next explosion.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
In my opinion, companies like google will try to benefit from whatever sector they can get. But if they're going to make their own crypto, I'm not sure if they'll do it any time soon. Crypto is still in a gray area in many countries, and I think google will not take too much risk.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I think this kind of speculation will keep cryptocurrency on. It could be true and maybe it's a strategy to keep growing optimism on this technology.
But I think sooner or later, they will start trying to take advantage of the spirit of people in this field.
Activity: 874
Merit: 125
According to new news around, Buterin claimed he was offereda job at google. I'm a close follower of him and his words are not as surfacial like other twitter celebrities.
This makes sense as a google spokesperson had claimed in the past

Google is exploring potential applications for distributed ledger technology, but that it was too early to speculate about possible use cases.
Activity: 294
Perhaps many are hoping it will soon become a reality. But even if it does not happen in the near future, I think this kind of plan is important to offset the stresses on cryptocurrency. And I think it is not impossible, so let's hope it happens faster.
Activity: 196
Why not? All have the same opportunity, even google does not need a hard effort to get success if they make their project. I think the problem is how they include blockchain in their business. I think it will be more complicated because for established companies, of course the revolution will have a higher risk.
Activity: 364
There is no such thing impossible in this world, if the company of google consider the cryptoucrrency therefore it might be happen and they can created their own coin in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 308
It is realistic that big tech companies like Google or Facebook are already thinking to issue their own cryptocurrency. I guess that they are evaluating the pros and cons, also deciding which type of coin issue (an ERC20 token on the Ethereum network?)
Activity: 161
I very much hope that Google will issue its own currency. I am a loyal fan of Google. If it issues coins. I will buy it in bulk. I think Google is a century company!
For me that google to have their own coin it is posible of course,if they wish and want it why not?. But I think it takes a lot of work to do to have their own coin. A lot of adjustment and a big challenge for all the staff especially in marketing,thats for my own opinion.
Activity: 103
I very much hope that Google will issue its own currency. I am a loyal fan of Google. If it issues coins. I will buy it in bulk. I think Google is a century company!
Activity: 35
Its not impossible for Google to make their own ICO coin or token. Since it’s a browser just like the Obirum token, it’s a first blockchain browser ever released and their token sale now has just finished.Theres no more hiding the true essence of this blockchain anymore to this new generation.
Pages:
Jump to: