Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible to Google to have their own coin ? - page 27. (Read 4440 times)

Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Yeah, they even tried to hire Vitalik Buterin in Google in order to work in blockchain department, it mean that they work on own coin or at least blockchain technology to implement in company.
Well, probably they banned crypto ads in order to cut competency.
i heard that too, but from what i heard is  Vitalik refuse it. i think google look something different from cryptocurrency, and because they was a big company, i think it is easy to create their own coins when they want to do it
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
Yeah, they even tried to hire Vitalik Buterin in Google in order to work in blockchain department, it mean that they work on own coin or at least blockchain technology to implement in company.
Well, probably they banned crypto ads in order to cut competency.
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think there may not be at present. But this may be fast. If Google releases its own cryptocurrency. I will definitely buy it. I think Gooogle is a very powerful company. Very investment value. Do not know when it will be issued. I am looking forward.

How could they  create a coin if they said it is unregulated and very speculative? The google view is really not into the crypto because they are banning ads with regards to the altcoin, now i dont think that all of the crytpo will be regulated in the future because it is too many right now so there are low possibility that they could create its own coin.

One possibility is that they are banning ads to clean the path for their own coin. But I doubt that they are going to make their own coin. I see no purpose for that.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I will not overrule it is very possible for Google to create their own Google coin in the future, Blockchain is a new technology and as the year goes by it will have more adoption and Google might join the space too.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Yes. It is possible but its up to google if they want to enter the crypto world. There are a lot of possibilities especially with the money that google have. They can be part of anything and excel on what they. Google even has their own WIFI device now. Also google is prohibiting crypto ads. Maybe they will create and advertise their own crypto token. We all know that ICO is still generating money. When there is money, those giant company like google will act like bee's in a beehive.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
it's possible, if they want then I think they will definitely make it. There are many people who think that the IT giant is starting to make blockchain. Google, prohibits crypto-currency and advertising ICO is preparing to promote its own cryptocurrency. At least that's what many experts say.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
I'm sure they have something planned
Maybe their ICO is the shot in the arm that the market needs right now
I don't know, it's only up to Google, but I don't think they would miss out on a great opportunity such as this
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
Well thats a very much possibility. I think all the big giants will some day come up with their own cryptos. ITs just a matter of time and it'll take over.
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
I think there may not be at present. But this may be fast. If Google releases its own cryptocurrency. I will definitely buy it. I think Gooogle is a very powerful company. Very investment value. Do not know when it will be issued. I am looking forward.

How could they  create a coin if they said it is unregulated and very speculative? The google view is really not into the crypto because they are banning ads with regards to the altcoin, now i dont think that all of the crytpo will be regulated in the future because it is too many right now so there are low possibility that they could create its own coin.
Activity: 52
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Maybe yes they are developing their own coin and not needed to be public since they have their own resources. Or maybe they are just developing an exchange platform for crypto accepting payments.
Activity: 123
Crypto world welcomes everyone to mint their own coin and that includes google. However, google will ban online advertisements promoting cryptocurrencies and initial coin offering for considering as a high-risk financial products. This move in particular shows that google would be eating his own announcements if ever they mint a google coin. What do you think crypto fanatics? Google forgets that they accept bitcoin in their API system and they earn from that.
Activity: 112
Yes, I think it will good for giant technology company to take this opportunity. Also I hope that they can made some application which involved with crypto like Google Wallet or Google Exchange which can more trusted and more secure. And Google Coin will be good too because google has many depelover, so they can make many new features in than beside smart contract in ETH.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Every big company is now launching their altcoin, so why Google should stay at back? It is very possible to google launch their own coin and if it launches then Bitcoin will definitely get tough competition. Even not only google- Apple, samsung and many big companies have chance to launch their coin.
Activity: 182
It is very possible for Google to launch their own crypto currency, it will even help them to make more profit because buying services with crypto currency will be much more easily than using fiat via credit card, so i am not ruling that out, they will have their own coin in the future.
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
Google can not ignore the positives of blockchain platforms. I think they had to think about making one for themselves, but I doubt users will even know that they are in contact with "cryptocurrency." Blockchain-based contracts are bringing a whole new, reliable and transparent way of controlling information. But as I said, people would not even know that their updated platform is running a blockchain as well. ICO is not necessary and Google would become way more efficient in many areas. I think they are going to implement it in the future, but the unpredictability of technological progress is making me kinda doubtful. But if something better than blockchain will be here in a few years, why not? If I am them, I would use the best option for my business, too.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I think facebook will be having their own coin, and it's not really impossible for other big companies to integrate with blockchain technology. Sooner or later this is not going to be impossible
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Obviously possible but I doubt it will happen, not worth the legal risks etc for them, ICO would sell well though lol.
Activity: 98
I think if their lauch ICO I will invest in very big amount because I know that it will be success because it staffed by google staff that is certainly good and of course the name of google itself that makes the coin success
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
It is very possible for Google to have their own coin, if tbis company go into crypto technology ,then it is not far that this company can create their own coin and it should be registeted in the coin market index, that could possibly be happenning in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: