Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible to Google to have their own coin ? - page 29. (Read 4440 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 6
Financial executives spoke against # Google's decision
to ban # cryptocurrency # advertising. They argued that
the ban is unethical. Nunn even speculated that the real
reason for the ban is that Google is preparing to launch
its own cryptocurrency.

Google have the resources to implement there own blockchain, but the question is do they really need it? Will it be beneficial for there business or will it impact there existing products and services. Also, creating there own blockchain will they require a public crypto token for use cases. There are enormous questions like these which organizations takes under consideration. and when they dont have answers to them, instead of creating there own cryptocurrency they prefer to invest in entrepreneurs and new projects by supporting them and funding them.
Google having their own coin will explode crypto race
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
Sure, they can create their they own coin , but I think that they will not do that, becaue why should they do that? They are already the leader of the internet wit hthe most traffic one the site and everybody knows them. No need to create their own coin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I think so. If they decide to do it, I will be happy to buy their coins.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
Google is the world's largest company in the internet field, I'm sure if bitcoins and cryptocurrencies can last up to 5 more years then Google will make their own coin.
Activity: 238
I actually have my own sejutu if not prohibited by reason of google want to prepare yourself for the cryptocurenncy, yes indeed dear love to hear news of google want to make a cryptocurrency because google might have an allocation and supporters that so many
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
before google, Facebook first decided to Banned Crypto ads and ICO advertisements.
 I do not know what they consider. but if asked the possibility, then very possible Alphabet Inc which is the parent of Google to create their own Crypto currency. but for some reason until now there has been no sign of making their own crypto.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
This is what happened with facebook, previously facebook banned everything about cryptocurrency but a few day next they will make their own cryptocurrency. Banning does not mean do not like the system who owned by cryptocurrency, but they think advertising cryptocurrency has many negative effects such as the emergence of a scam, they just want to save their users from scam. Maybe google will create its own cryptocurrency, just like does facebook do.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
It will be a welcome development if Google truly launch their own cryptocurrency, the sign that they showed interest in launching their own coin means crypto is getting there gradually, more adoption is really needed in this industry
Activity: 1112
Merit: 256
its own cryptocurrency.
Why not, big corporation could make their coins if bitcoin will go to the moon (then they will see that there are possibilities to make money). For me if google will make its own coin, they will have lots of users and big price is connected to that, so future will show us.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The same story as with Facebook. There is no official information, but there are only opinions, conjectures and accusations about Google's position on the ban on advertising crypto currency
Activity: 1260
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Nothing is impossible
all will happen as long as google has a good plan to create a project of its own ..
the important thing must be in accordance with the rules already applicable in the world of crypto.!!
Activity: 280
I'm sure that next year this large corporation will have its own crypto currency. And will compete with Bitcoin.
Activity: 336
I never heard about Google issuing any type of ICO or coins itself, but I suppose it could be an added-value project for the whole world, as they have enough staff which could become a good ICO project team.
Activity: 459
I think this is a positive, global company like Google. The future will surely issue its own cryptocurrency. Let more people participate in their development. Google is a great company.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Interesting to look forward to. This will probably be proof that big names will be very influential in the success of a project.
And I'm sure if global companies like google make their tokens, it will not take long to reach hardcap.
Activity: 236
its own cryptocurrency.

This thing is obvious, because this is a trendy thing to have your own cryptocurrency, for now that post about every country having their own cryptocurrency doesn't seems hilarious to me anymore!
Activity: 133
Merit: 0
If Google launches its own cryptocurrency, does it mean that we need to pay later when we use Google's plug-in? If it's really done, will it decline? I think it is unlikely to issue tokens!
Activity: 448
Many are ready to present their projects soon the market will be big people and their corporations and the market will start to pour a lot of money.
2tf
Activity: 35
Merit: 1
Google is a rich company that does not need to enter unregulated markets to get more money. Surely they will work with the technology in all possible ways they want to take the big part at some point.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
Is there any link to the news about it ?. If they have planned to do such a thing then it would be great. Because the google is a giant on the internet. If they start their own coin I think lots of people will attract to it. That's just only mu personal opinion.

There is no news, it is just assumption that Google can launch it. And it possibly can. Every company nowadays can launch their own token.
But seriously I can hardly understand how users will use this token and for what purposes. Paying for advertising campaign in google addwords? Or for some other services? But we perfectly use PayPal or credit card for these actions Smiley
So I don't see any reasons for Google to run their token
Pages:
Jump to: