Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible to Google to have their own coin ? - page 31. (Read 4440 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 9
I think if their lauch ICO I will invest in very big amount because I know that it will be success because it staffed by google staff that is certainly good and of course the name of google itself that makes the coin success.
Activity: 252
Merit: 22
Marketplace for sensor data
The Google cryptocurrency ban I think there is a reason. In addition, to the misleading intentions of ICO projects to deceive investors, Google prohibits cryptocurrency-related ads with the potential for massive crypto development by themselves with their own blockchain platform or even a Google private market.
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
I do not think that Google would have taken such a step for the sake of launching its own cryptocurrency.If they launch their own crypto-currency the price of it will go overboard .The price of such coins will go off scale.We will closely monitor Google Roll Eyes Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
It's possible that they will make their own coin.
Right now I see no reason why they should do this. Maybe the time will come and all big companies will have their own coin.
Would be really nice. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
I think that it is possible, but it is not likely. Why would they do it? What is going to be the porpoise of the coin? Google don't need funds and they will not do ICO. I don't think they will do it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
It's possible for anyone to have their coin. And a company with vast wealth and technical knowhow  is. Not left out.  There has been speculations that the main reasons as why google is banning cryptocurrency is to eliminate possible future competition, and creating a platform to launch their. Own, we therefore will not be surprised if they do. There is infact every possiblity that they will in future
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
Google can succumb to the trend, although probably already thinking how to solve the main problems. well, we will not lose this, on the contrary, Google will begin to actively advertise their coins.
Activity: 574
Yes its possible but its up to them if they want to,as we know google has a lot of money so the possibilities are always there especially here in bitcoin, money talks
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
This is entirely possible in practice as we all know Google is currently a leading technology corporation in the world, the number of Google subsidiaries doing so many projects, so completely It is said that Google prohibits cryptocurrency to create its own crypto to compete with cryptos that are currently in the market.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
It's still a rumor and rumors will remain rumors until something has proven.

The same move they did with facebook and now it's starting to know more about cryptocurrencies and finally we will just hear on the news that they have facebook token/coin. Google is free to do what they want since they are the biggest search engine worldwide.
Got you, perhaps they will look into consideration the crypto if they can find really interesting potentials that will bring them good outcome. Google is a big company, and then I'm pretty sure that they will not put their name at stake. They will probably look into it and consider the pros and cons that this may bring and where it might take them before making drastic decisions.
They can't even stop and bust out those phishing links that are using SEO and showing in the first results when someone is searching with its related keywords.

What they need to do is to make themselves or the company itself to be familiarize what crypto really is. There's a lot of time to do it and they need not to rush about it. That token will be valuable for them as it will serve as a share or payment to their service in the future.
Activity: 236
This tendency, I believe starts from Starbucks. And I love it so hard, that almost every big company tend to have or accept their cryptocurrency, stuff like that contributes to global crypto economy Theory.
copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 0
who am I to judge. I only flame
That would be really awesome if Google makes its own coin, or even a token. I can only imagine what it does to cryptoworld..
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I think there may not be at present. But this may be fast. If Google releases its own cryptocurrency. I will definitely buy it. I think Gooogle is a very powerful company. Very investment value. Do not know when it will be issued. I am looking forward.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Crypto world welcomes everyone to mint their own coin and that includes google. However, google will ban online advertisements promoting cryptocurrencies and initial coin offering for considering as a high-risk financial products. This move in particular shows that google would be eating his own announcements if ever they mint a google coin. What do you think crypto fanatics? Google forgets that they accept bitcoin in their API system and they earn from that.

Google is big company so if they support crypto then why not?
But the problem is they ban crypto advertising so far. crypto world is moving to tokenized it means each company may like to create it's own token or coin. So thats ehy google also can do if they want
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
I already read somewhere that Google is going to release its token. While this is a rumor, but in the future we can already see it. And not only Google. I think corporations like Amazon or Microsoft are also interested in this.
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
Crypto world welcomes everyone to mint their own coin and that includes google. However, google will ban online advertisements promoting cryptocurrencies and initial coin offering for considering as a high-risk financial products. This move in particular shows that google would be eating his own announcements if ever they mint a google coin. What do you think crypto fanatics? Google forgets that they accept bitcoin in their API system and they earn from that.
Activity: 266
Financial executives spoke against # Google's decision
to ban # cryptocurrency # advertising. They argued that
the ban is unethical. Nunn even speculated that the real
reason for the ban is that Google is preparing to launch
its own cryptocurrency.
Google Coin, GGC is that suitable for google? In my opinion, they will not make a cryptocurrency related to google anymore rather, they will use bitcoin as the medium of exchange or form of payments. But it is not also impossible for them to have their own coins since google is popular also.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
google has a large online audience. definitely, if today google decide to create its own coin, success will be high for the company... Block-chain technology is the call of the future.. some tech companies will adapt the block chain ecosystem. like APPLE creating its own coin...
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
I think it's a really wrong movement for a company to ban a global technology, because in the future if the technology will be successful this company's reputation will hurt because of it.

Google can start their own token/ or even create a new blockchain, and this blockchain's asset is going to be used for making google payments or for sponsors to pay for their ads.
Everybody can make it's own coin, but I just don't think that Google is going to do something like that, because beside the gimmick they have nothing to gain from such a movement.

Activity: 168
I want to say if Everything may be in accordance with the demand of time. Google is a digital platform. It has been associated with many companies that do transactions in cryptocurrency .know the future will be, blockchain technology is growing day by day and it will be used by some giant companies.

Pages:
Jump to: