Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it right time to buy Altcoin? - page 12. (Read 2857 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 08, 2018, 05:35:45 AM
Now is the time to buy altcoin, maybe you do not buy now will lose that opportunity, you will regret it later, so I recommend you buy because the price of the coin is very cheap now.
Activity: 322
August 08, 2018, 05:33:10 AM
Market we see green again.Is this right time to buy Altcoin?

What do you think?
I think it is perfect time to invest in any cryptocurrency market. If you are patient enough, I would advise you to buy buy and buy. Specially take a look at MTC Docademic, free tele medicine around the world. Lot's of development and good potential. At the end of the month airdrop, depend on how much you hold and you receive the amount based on your holdings
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 05:32:55 AM

What do you think?
Yes, it is a very good time to buy as many altcoin as you desire because the price is still very low and yes, the market will see green again when the market recover the bear and bull run starts.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 05:31:28 AM
Well now is the right time to buy ethereum. you can buy ethereum and there are also many other cryptocurrency that you can buy for your investment in the long run
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM
August 08, 2018, 05:29:43 AM
The time is not so suitable but you can do it. The profit will be great but I am not sure in its possibility. May be you will have large losses only, find more information.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 04:46:18 AM
Normally, when coin reach a low value, it is potential time to buy more. But Crypto market seems fell to a bull market. You should be careful with your investment decision because of bigger loss possibility.
Activity: 854
Merit: 264
Crypto is not a religion but i like it
August 08, 2018, 04:33:07 AM

What do you think?
I would say that the better time to buy alternative cryptocurrencies is one the market is red, and when it is red already for sometime, because when the prices is down you will have more benefit when they will recover.
Activity: 345
August 08, 2018, 01:22:31 AM
the State of the market right now are declining and prices altcoin also decreased. This is a great time to buy some assets of the altcoin to the anticipation of a rise in end of year later as discussed by many people.
Activity: 126
August 08, 2018, 01:44:40 AM
I think the current market is a good time to buy cryptocurrencies, because all cryptocurrencies have fallen to a bottom, I believe they will not fall again, so buy now and patiently hold, I believe waiting The market is getting warmer and you can get a good return.
Yes, I agree with you that now all markets are red and the price falls down then this is a very good time to buy and hold it. And they will show their best ability to be able to pump it so the price doesn't fall back, so I'm sure this month the market will be green and the price will go up so we can get more profit.
Activity: 120
August 08, 2018, 01:44:08 AM
I think the market is still at a low point, so I believe it will not fall further, so now is a good time to invest in cryptocurrencies, because the market will not continue to be low, as long as we invest in some excellent cryptocurrency In the future, we can get more profits from this market.
Activity: 574
August 08, 2018, 01:31:28 AM

What do you think?

As of the present time the market today is on a very good situation to invest in to since the price of the altcoins are very low. The late green market the past few months are quite risky to start an investment into which shows that if you have bought altcoins from that time then definitely your portfolio will lose a huge percentage of value which is what you want to avoid to.
Activity: 591
WATANABE
August 08, 2018, 12:28:10 AM
This is the right time to buy Bitcoin than other Altcoins because Bitcoin is experiencing a very good decline to buy.
Activity: 75
August 08, 2018, 01:31:06 AM
I think the market will fall. I think the market is not suitable for investment now, and it is more prudent to observe the market.
The market has no bottom. Never bottom out. What you have to do now is to wait patiently.
Activity: 72
August 08, 2018, 01:28:26 AM
I am stable at this point of time. Neither I am buying nor selling . I am not able to predict the market position. So I am only holding my portfolio for the time being.
Activity: 188
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 08, 2018, 01:19:32 AM
it is true that the market had experienced price increases and made almost all the coins in the market green, but the situation did not survive in the long run, and finally the market situation as it is today, almost all the koi on the market have decreased and made the market getting red again, and even now the price has dropped dramatically and the price of the bcc has become $ 6500 and the day is getting lower, whether it will survive in the long term or not.
Activity: 187
August 08, 2018, 12:36:19 AM
This is a common question recently, investing in altcoins would be reasonable when the altcoins' rates hit bottom. And now the trend of the market is falling, the right time to invest in altcoins.
Activity: 196
August 07, 2018, 11:39:45 PM
I think not the right time. wait for it to go red again and buy some alts that has cheaper price than original, hold them till and sell if it recovers.
Activity: 215
August 07, 2018, 11:11:30 PM
if at present it might be a bit risky to buy altcoins, because nowadays almost all the coins in the market turn red and experience a very drastic decline and even the price of bitcoin is now $ 6400 and the price of altcoins also dropped dramatically, will it survive in the long run or not we don't know.
Activity: 378
August 07, 2018, 10:51:05 PM
The market now is down this is the right time now to buy altcoins you like to hold and sell it when you know you gain a profit from it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
August 07, 2018, 10:40:43 PM
For me as long as the market is not yet stable we can do some buy orders for our potential altcoins. We can accumulate more of it while its not rising totally
Pages:
Jump to: