Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it right time to buy Altcoin? - page 15. (Read 2857 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
July 28, 2018, 04:13:36 AM
Now we are already turning to the expectation of an increase in the crypto-currency market. Since the prices for the crypto currency are still quite low, it is still worthwhile to choose and, if possible, buy promising coins, such as ethereum, EOS, stellar and others of their choice. In the meantime, it would be nice to use the volatility of the crypto-currencies and try to bargain at the peaks of their prices.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 28, 2018, 03:47:34 AM
Market we see green again.Is this right time to buy Altcoin?

What do you think?
indeed the market price can not be ascertained at any time for me is good to buy and start investing with confidence and patience in making a profit
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 03:46:29 AM

What do you think?
In my opinion, this is a good time to buy different tokens, because the price is now very low on them and you will be able to have a good profit in the future.
Activity: 883
Merit: 262
July 28, 2018, 03:44:57 AM
I think many alts are very cheap. A lot of ICO projects are much cheaper than the ICO price. So, it seems to be a good time to buy alts, but you should still do a lot of research and invest wisely.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
July 28, 2018, 03:33:47 AM
To comment on today's market, I think it is time to evaluate fluctuating market movements. Especially the fact that many investors convert their altcoin investments to Bitcoin also creates a good opportunity to make low-priced purchases. With this transition we can see drops or fluctuations on many altcoins. I think I will make an evaluation with good follow-up or buy orders to target levels.
Activity: 224
July 28, 2018, 03:30:31 AM
Dear all,
I am not sure about that. In the recent times, the coin market is not stable now. It is so hard to guess the trend of the market. So trading is not safe. But for some potential coins, I think you still buy something for long term holding.
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 11:25:23 PM
I think the market is unstable, the State σεξpics up and down in a matter of minutes. but I guess that's normal for crypto. We can just wait for altcoin prices down some and bought it, after that hold up the price in the market began to rise.
Activity: 252
July 27, 2018, 11:23:16 PM

What do you think?

I prefer to buy when the red market, but not every setback I will buy it. there are times and moments that I take into account in every speculation. especially in terms of analysis and research and this is not easy. but you can do various ways to make a profit.
Actaully its yes since the market now is going to get its way to go up and this is only starter because the price is still very low.
About when will be the right time to buy, i will say its depending our preference. Like above me, he said that he prefer to buy when its red and its the same like me. But the other people prefer to buy when the price break thr resistance.
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 11:15:42 PM
Most altcoins are down so I just keep accumulating more for the future bull run.
Activity: 87
July 27, 2018, 11:15:01 PM
Well boy this is going to be the last train ride before we go to the moon .Its been 6 months that nothing happen and everybody are predicting that middle of june or 6th will be the last time we see bitcoin so low

As I think it is the right time to buy Altcoin because it is our chance if we have more money and the price is affordable to buy. Not only me who wants to buy, but I hope more people buy Altcoin so that the market are started to improve and the market back its normal.This situation, we take advantage of the Altcoin if we can get more benifets of this, and we want to earn more profit for our needs.
Activity: 336
July 27, 2018, 11:01:41 PM
yeahh this is the crucial time that you have to invest into potential digital currencies because when the market starts to rise in full force especially those who have  ethereum would gain more.
Activity: 145
July 27, 2018, 10:58:05 PM
I think that it's a good opportunity to buy altcoin because altcoin is also pretty cheap. I am sure if this market situation has started to improve. As soon as the market situation can return to normal. This is a great opportunity for us to take advantage of altcoin especially when we want to earn a profit at the end of the year party. Hopefully the end of last year can be repeated this year ie the price of crypto currency can skyrocket so we can get many benefits.
copper member
Activity: 210
July 27, 2018, 10:57:05 PM

What do you think?

Any time you can buy altcoin. And for now maybe you should start to do buying, most bull run happen end of the year so reserved altcoin and choose wise for it to gain the profit you wanted.
Activity: 350
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
July 27, 2018, 10:42:32 PM
This is the perfect time to buy altcoin because as at this moment most of the altcoins have reduced significantly in price and from what some experts say the bull run of bitcoin will come upon us in no time.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 27, 2018, 10:37:03 PM

What do you think?

The altcoins are right now just so dependent on Bitcoin and Ethereum. With any positive news from regulation perspective they can increase significantly upcoming period, but with a negative market segment, it will be though.
I think it's a good time to invest in Altcoin right now because if you buy Altcoin you will get a higher price and better now you are investing in Altcoin and waiting for altcoin prices back stable and can be profitable

for Altcoin at this time is a lot of experiencing a fairly promising development and a benefit by having the current Altcoin through the purchase at this time and generate substantial profit in the future. so for Altcoin, this makes Altcoin a valuable coin.
Activity: 51
July 27, 2018, 10:32:22 PM
Yes, I think this is the right time to buy altcoins. The market is rising after a recession. And it will last
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
July 27, 2018, 10:30:08 PM

What do you think?

The altcoins are right now just so dependent on Bitcoin and Ethereum. With any positive news from regulation perspective they can increase significantly upcoming period, but with a negative market segment, it will be though.
which I see now the crypto market is back green and so better now you are waiting for altcoin prices to return stable because if you buy altcoin now you will get high altcoin price then than that now I think you better wait for price altcoin you go back and do not buy altcoin right now

Activity: 42
July 27, 2018, 10:29:03 PM
I think ALTCOIN should have more time to stabilize and grow, this is not the right time  Grin
Activity: 187
July 27, 2018, 10:28:51 PM
This is a general question recently, investing in altcoin will make sense when altcoin tariffs hit bottom. And now the market trend is decreasing, the right time to invest in altcoin.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
July 27, 2018, 10:15:22 PM

What do you think?
yes, I see now the market is slowly starting to rise so this is a good opportunity to buy coins before the price is higher, I suggest to buy potential coins to be invested.
If you are willing to take some long term investment, better to buy those cheap coins who's inside the top 20 alts, you can hold it for some months and wait till it reached your target, a lots of potential coins has been dumped and this is our opportunity to buy them while still in a good entry, just don't forget to research and analyze so you have a good idea if how long would be your time frame.
Pages:
Jump to: