Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it right time to buy Altcoin? - page 16. (Read 2857 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 10:12:12 PM
Market we see green again.Is this right time to buy Altcoin?

What do you think?
yes, I see now the market is slowly starting to rise so this is a good opportunity to buy coins before the price is higher, I suggest to buy potential coins to be invested.
Activity: 308
July 27, 2018, 10:09:14 PM
If you see reliable, prospective and, preferably, unique projects, then yes, now is the time. The market is on the decline, but there will be growth. It may not be the same as last year, but I believe that it will grow by 2 times from the current indicators.
Activity: 89
July 27, 2018, 10:07:25 PM
Yes, now is a very good time to buy altcoins. But no one can tell exactly how long the market will be in this state as it is now (imo ) i actually bought a lot of ETH,XMR , XVG
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 09:58:14 PM

What do you think?

The altcoins are right now just so dependent on Bitcoin and Ethereum. With any positive news from regulation perspective they can increase significantly upcoming period, but with a negative market segment, it will be though.
Altcoin who became a growing coin is a coin that is very capable of reliable. with the passage of time, the price of Altcoin keeps increasing and bringing it into expensive coins with its continuing development along with it. so Altcoin is currently very good to buy and dependable to generate far greater profits in the future.
Activity: 39
July 27, 2018, 06:05:20 PM
I endeavor to discover altcoins that have managed developments in the market, yet I need to invest more energy checking the pattern, despite the fact that it is anything but a major favorable position in any event I'm likewise not enduring a deadly misfortune
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 07:47:01 AM
Litecoin exchanged sightly downwards for the later month as much as -9.5% thus this chain may get into a remarkable upward long term development currently. I think is a decent bet for alt lovers.
July 24, 2018, 07:45:45 AM
Waves ought to recognize hastily that this currency's fate asks for a betterment of the strategy on long term technology efficacy. This is not the way to develop a credible chain.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
July 24, 2018, 12:01:11 AM

What do you think?

The altcoins are right now just so dependent on Bitcoin and Ethereum. With any positive news from regulation perspective they can increase significantly upcoming period, but with a negative market segment, it will be though.
I think it's a good time to invest in Altcoin right now because if you buy Altcoin you will get a higher price and better now you are investing in Altcoin and waiting for altcoin prices back stable and can be profitable

Activity: 112
July 23, 2018, 11:48:34 PM
Right time to invest in good ICOs. Best ICO with potential for huge returns on investment is the Trufield project ICO. This exciting project will revolutionize healthcare for millions of people. Trufield will provide free health data management systems in developing countries. The Pre-ICO is live and open to all investors, so buy your tokens at 25% discount. Buy Trufield token and learn more about the project here at http://Trufield.com or http://Trufield.io.
Activity: 154
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
July 23, 2018, 05:21:53 PM
if we say about whether it is worth buying altkoina now - perhaps, but it is risky. At the moment domination of bitcoin makes 46%, i.e. money with altcoins is transferred to bitcoin and therefore the price so grows. it is worth waiting for unloading for smaller percent
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
July 23, 2018, 05:21:20 PM
I do not know the other people but in this moment of crisis I add some 3 coins to my portfolio because the prices were very good. I hope to have a good return now at the end of the year on this investment.

This is the best thing to do in times like that. Soon or later the prices will move in the right direction and all the investments that are made now will pay off.
Activity: 153
July 23, 2018, 05:12:56 PM
the market is unstable and I am not sure that the market will continue to be green. I believe that the market will continue its decline. and do not rush to buy altcoins.
Activity: 249
Merit: 13
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 23, 2018, 05:08:45 PM
It is the time to be very selective on your choosings, particularly on a bear market that will not forgive any mistake that you may make this season.
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
July 23, 2018, 04:48:56 PM

What do you think?

Set buy orders at preferable prices of coins you like and follow the market. The more you'll buy, the more you'll earn. Don't get ahead of yourself, it's better to purchase at downfalls)
Activity: 151
July 23, 2018, 03:24:15 AM
I think it is a good time to buy cryptocurrencies, and the market is showing signs of recovery after a period of low tide. I believe that the market will pick up again soon, so now invest in cryptocurrency and hold it waiting for the market to pick up, we can make profits from it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 23, 2018, 03:23:10 AM

What do you think?
Mostly are down by more than 50% so for me it's definitely a yes. Well, I'm also acquiring more coins right now. I walk the talk.
good idea with the moment we buy Altcoin. as we know for the development of Altcoin which is currently increasingly highly capable to generate much greater profits in the future. the developmental potential that makes Altcoin so capable to be reliable with having it in the future.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
July 22, 2018, 04:30:47 PM

What do you think?

I think it is the right time to buy altcoin, why? because bitcoin just recover a little lately, and the next to recover is altcoins this is why i buy them during dip and gonna sell it once it recovers in a decent price.
Activity: 196
July 22, 2018, 04:29:30 PM
Yes market we are  see greeen . so that good time buy the altcoin  because the praise is low .Altcoin, the best option for investment.I think that many have great prospects. For a successful future
Activity: 1232
Merit: 143
July 22, 2018, 04:16:45 PM
I do not know the other people but in this moment of crisis I add some 3 coins to my portfolio because the prices were very good. I hope to have a good return now at the end of the year on this investment.
Activity: 224
July 22, 2018, 04:14:15 PM
I'm just sure that growth will begin much earlier. And already there are prerequisites for this. So now you need to buy crypto currency.
Pages:
Jump to: