Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe to participate in ICO's? - page 26. (Read 15577 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 11:16:11 PM
I think the risk of participating in ICO is very high, so I think it is better to invest in the mainstream currency and the bull market is coming. The price of the mainstream currency has started to rise slowly and the price is still very low. This is a good time for investment.
Activity: 103
April 26, 2018, 10:58:35 PM
There are indeed many prospects for ico projects, but I don't think they can replace Bitcoin. I think you should be more cautious when investing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
April 26, 2018, 09:45:55 PM
Dont invest in projects that are sketchy, generic, or have anonymous developers. Many scam are easy to spot, make sure to dyor before throwing money at anything
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
April 26, 2018, 09:43:36 PM
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.

Any investment is risky, and ICO is no exception.

The greedy founders now have a fair amount of scams, and if you want to invest in ICO, you have to understand the team, the project is investing.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 09:42:28 PM
Some ICO's are safe to join but there are also scam, Do some research and investigate firstso that you will get some hint wether the ICO  that you want to participate is genuine one.
Activity: 81
April 26, 2018, 09:36:56 PM
Joining in ICO is really a  tough decision, participating here requires you to be patient, and willingness to take the risk. But on the other hand If you  are lucky enough to find a good project then you can also say that some ICO are still safe although there are scams. Investigate first before you participate.
Activity: 27
April 26, 2018, 08:54:48 PM
some ICO's are pretty cool to participate in while some are just a mere scam, all you need to do before going for any ICO is to check the project critically if it worth investing in it inorder to be on safer side
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 08:11:30 AM
Participating in an ICOs is really a tough decision.So you have to think really hard before you invest , but ICOs is safe as long as you read and analysis there profile such as roadmap and whitepaper , and also try to watch the crowd say about the ICOs. Attention ! Look carefully before investing your money.
Activity: 287
April 25, 2018, 05:32:20 AM
Yes, it is safe if you know, what are you doing, but if you don't know how to make it. It would be very bad if you invest the most part of icp are swindle, but you need to make some researches to avoid those and if you have filtered it you can invest now and, at last, read their purpose and whitepaper
Activity: 154
April 25, 2018, 05:29:29 AM
In my opinion,I suggest that before investing in any ICO, read their materials and analyze them as much as possible.
Make sure that their tokens would be useful in the near future like bitcoin which revolutionize remittance and ethereum which develop smart contract.
Atleast the token you invest are like them, with useful characteristics. Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
April 25, 2018, 04:45:45 AM
Participation in ICO is not very safe. On the contrary, there is still a great deal of risk involved. When ICO fails, you can't decide whether your funds will be able to come back.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
April 25, 2018, 04:44:58 AM
Risks with participation in ICO are really big. There is a high probability of cheating and losing all your money. But despite these threats, people still continue to take part in ICO as such profits as in this area can not be earned anywhere else. To reduce risks, you need to pay more attention to analysis of project and its team. Now I identified ICO Merculet which by all indications should be successful.
Activity: 57
April 25, 2018, 04:43:15 AM
I think it depends on which ICO you are participating.
Activity: 83
April 25, 2018, 04:40:42 AM
all have risks including investing in ico if you are investing means you should also be prepared to accept the risks you will experience but if you are careful in choosing ico then you will get many surprises that you never expected
Activity: 79
April 25, 2018, 04:33:45 AM
If you're a careful person, ico is safe for you.
I usually carefully watch the white paper, encounter problems will go directly to the official telegrams to seek answers or send an email to the official directly, I don't have met cheats, perhaps I have been very cautious about ico, reduce the risk of the ico.
Activity: 294
April 25, 2018, 04:24:32 AM
Only invest what you are willing to lose. Dont put your money all in one basket. Proper financial planning is important in every investment we make. Try looking in in SafeCrypt.io. A high security exchange that has high standards of quality and every piece of software is being tested multiple times before they make it publicly available.
I spent some time to study SafeCrypt ICO. I think this ICO could become one of the best this spring, because of several reason:
 1. This is cryptoexchange. And this cryproexchange has some advantages compare to existing ones: instant transactions, lowest fees, absolute anonimity, large select of crypto assts and others.
 2. They lead very good ICO policy.
 3. THey have Adequate and reasnable bonus rates.
read more here https://safecrypt.io/r566
Activity: 106
April 25, 2018, 03:25:44 AM
The ICO project, like other investment projects, requires you to distinguish whether it is worth investing, so it is bound to have certain risks, but if you make the right choice, it will also bring considerable benefits.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
April 21, 2018, 04:07:21 PM
If you'll be careful enough, you'll meet success. Anyway try to avoid KYC-lovers cause you can face sudden surprises. Good luck.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 21, 2018, 04:04:52 PM
Nowhere is there anything without risk, but they can be minimized by good analysis and miscalculation in a cold state, you must be able to make money.
Activity: 160
April 21, 2018, 10:18:42 AM
I think it's safe or not it depends on the project developer or I can not figure it out, the next bitcoin? no, I'm sure no coins can match or replace popularity as the first crypto currency.
Pages:
Jump to: