Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe to participate in ICO's? - page 27. (Read 15577 times)

Activity: 495
Merit: 250
April 21, 2018, 10:12:10 AM
Not all ICO are safe But acutally  ICOs are a very good investment.but you should first check every detail of their project. Their development team, roadmap, and white paper will also be their different projects in the future.
Activity: 806
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 21, 2018, 10:08:57 AM
some ICO goes succesfull, and we can participate not only by investing with money, we can participate by joining campaign, we can earning by free distribution too, i think airdrop is good way to make money too.

Well, if you have the money then campaigns are too small compared to gains investing on successful ICOs. Also we cannot join every campaigns here so there is nothing bad investing on ICOs even if you are also part of its marketing campaign.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 01:24:54 AM
I think it is safe to participate in the ICO project as a participant of the campaign. But I'm not sure if as an investor in an ICO project, because today there are so many ICO scams. make sure in advance that an ICO is not a scam before investing
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
April 21, 2018, 12:28:04 AM
Before you join to any ICO please study very well and don't put all your savings to that investment. i myself experience of many failures in investing ICO's because of lack of study.
Activity: 57
April 21, 2018, 12:16:44 AM
You have to examine ICOs before you invest in it. Take your time, study such ICO closely, join their telegram group and other social media channels available so that you can get update concerning the ICO.
Activity: 140
April 19, 2018, 11:32:54 AM

It's safe if you're talking about whether the devs will run away once get the money or not, as long you are capable of judging the devs by looking at their past experience not blindly investing.
talking about the safety of your money, it's really depends. sometimes the project can fail so your money will gone or vice versa.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 05:54:34 AM
No, man. It is not totally safe to participate in ICO's. You can lose your money or the project can become a scam. However, participating in ICO is the only way of getting a chance of finding a real gem (like Bitcoin or Ethereum). There are a number of ICO's I am looking at right now: Dfinity, Egretia, Merculet, NKN, Neonexchange, DAV Network. Some of them might turn into something good.
Activity: 490
April 19, 2018, 05:54:24 AM
There is nothing wrong in participating in ICO you are sure of. This require doing detailed due diligence on the ICO before investing your fund there. In fact if you are sure of the team members, the concept on their wit paper and if there is a product attached to the project.
Activity: 29
April 19, 2018, 05:49:53 AM
yeahh it is okay to participate in ICO, as long as those ICO is not a scam. and dont forget the very first rule of investment, only invest the amount of money you can afford to lose.
Do read their whitepaper as well and do a lot of research, read other people's opinion. see the hype and popularity of the ICO. Cheesy
Good luck on your investment!! Hope you make a successful investment! Cheesy
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
April 19, 2018, 05:23:13 AM
I used to invest in lots of ICOs during the Q1 of 2018 and suffered lots of loss.
I should have spent more time to do research and only invested the ones I am very confident.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 02:37:14 AM
You do not need to invest a lot in ICO. Spread your investment in perhaps 10 good ICOs, and you will have a diverse portfolio. Perhaps some of them will fail or become scammers, but in the end, you will have some success with others.
Activity: 2
April 18, 2018, 09:34:22 AM
I tried investing in digitalticks.com coin.
Their white paper says they are bringing a crypto exchange and also their company registration docs are available on the site.

Can someone suggest me howz it.
Activity: 96
April 18, 2018, 02:35:57 AM
it is safe, just be sure to study it very close. keep in mind that a lot of them are scams especially regulations is not yet well studied and implemented.
Activity: 699
April 17, 2018, 12:09:49 PM
Investing in a project at the ICO stage is always risky, but sometimes the risk is justified, and if a successful project that successfully develops, where the team has already shown the result at the ICO stage, has released at least an alpha version, then such investments will be profitable.
Activity: 101
April 17, 2018, 12:01:57 PM
Investments and business is a risk. I believe that there are still scams ICO here in this site so if your planning to invest and join in any ICO. Make sure you do a background research so that your investment and money will not be wasted.
Activity: 434
https://saturn.black
April 17, 2018, 05:49:58 AM
Everyone who participates in the ICO hopes that the coin will become a leader, that it will grow, that it will be able to become like bitcoin. Therefore, many people invest in coins hoping for the best.
Activity: 233
April 17, 2018, 05:48:00 AM
crypto is the highest strategy ico to make a gain potential in the currency markets. you should do detailed research to find the right ico. joining the right ico is always safe and profitable.
Activity: 140
April 17, 2018, 05:45:33 AM
In this market, I believe that 90 percent of ICO projects are scams, so if you want to invest in ICO, then I can tell you with certainty that the risks are high. So I still suggest you invest in some good cryptocurrency.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Infleum
April 17, 2018, 05:29:20 AM
Any investment involves risk. Choose your ICO carefully, it will help you save your money. And you must understand that when you pass KYC, your data can be available to many.
Activity: 308
April 17, 2018, 05:25:11 AM
There is no safe place in everything unless your not involve in to this stuff. Anything could happen along our way, just read the background of the project and dont be so rush with your actions. Many ICO'S are coming in and thier getting our attention in a very grateful way so be careful.
Pages:
Jump to: