Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe to participate in ICO's? - page 47. (Read 15577 times)

Activity: 779
Merit: 500
March 09, 2018, 06:37:23 AM
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.
Yes of course, I have great hope for ICO to succeed. Some people say the ICO is at risk, possibly the wealth we invest into ICO will be taken away by a scam ICO. But we must know more background and white paper from ICO, so as not to get stuck with ICO scam.
"Background, white paper from ICO", lol Cheesy! What do you think about these things? Do you think these always real information, real words? And the most important can these things will happend like wrote in roadmap and whitepaper? Never!
Activity: 236
Merit: 4
March 09, 2018, 06:34:50 AM
not all ICO's are safe, most of it is fake so its risky. you just need to do research for it to get the best and profitable icos out there
Activity: 336
Merit: 7
March 07, 2018, 07:01:37 AM
It depends on your decision, if you choose good ico, with good idea, then yes it is safe.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
March 07, 2018, 07:00:21 AM
There is the trend now that a lot of projects for participation require the passage of the KYC registration. I do not like to give any data but these projects often prove to be safe.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
March 07, 2018, 05:27:58 AM
I think intial coin offering or ICO is safe because  i been doing it for a year i didnt scam. It because i read and analys it carefuly you wont be scam. But ICO now is bad to invest because they always down Sad
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
March 07, 2018, 05:21:11 AM
On my own experience, I can tell you that there are such projects in which it is worthwhile to invest money, since these projects will live and develop further after the ICO, but very carefully choose where you invest because there are so many fraudsters
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
March 07, 2018, 05:01:24 AM
There are so many ICO's to be joined but watch for the scam one and make sure that the ICO has their own platforms and other information about their programs. So it is safe to participate in some ICO's and its up to you to decide and to whom trust.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
March 07, 2018, 04:38:21 AM
ICO is as safe as it need to be.  As far as ICO is concern,  you are responsible for your safety!  However you can take precautions that are Neccesarry  for your safety.  Don't take part in ICO that does not have community. Watch out for larger than life promise and idea,  they are not real but they are simply ruse.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 04:38:11 AM
Yes, but you have to be really careful about which ICOs you invest in. You should also bear in mind that the value of the coin takes time to increase and may not be immediate. Be patient and believe in the ICOs you invest in.
Activity: 112
March 07, 2018, 04:36:05 AM
Be vigilant and find an ICO you trust.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
March 07, 2018, 04:33:09 AM
No, it's not safe. You should do a great research whether this project is good or not. And even if you did a hard work there is no guarantee.
Activity: 418
Merit: 10
"simply getting the job done"
March 07, 2018, 04:29:29 AM
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.
Yes of course, I have great hope for ICO to succeed. Some people say the ICO is at risk, possibly the wealth we invest into ICO will be taken away by a scam ICO. But we must know more background and white paper from ICO, so as not to get stuck with ICO scam.
Activity: 164
March 07, 2018, 04:18:24 AM
Not all ICOs are safe to participate. Some of these icos are scams. Others can be vaporwares backed by nothing. Since the bear market, Only few icos have managed to stay around or above the ico price. The rest have all sunk down. I know of a project IUNGO that raised over $40M. But the current market capitalization is around $5M. That means It's around 80% below ICO price.

Is it that $80M raised and $5M now at a comparable market rate? Maybe they ICOd at the peak of the market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
March 07, 2018, 04:17:26 AM
Participation in the ICO can not be guaranteed and is safe, especially today. Because today there are very few rules that developers should follow, it seems to me that these people are simply not ready for the truth, because today there are quite a number of projects.
Activity: 164
March 07, 2018, 04:16:45 AM
You have to do everything in your power to take risk away. That means reading the white paper, looking at the token metrics, looking at other peoples reviews (ico bench is decent). After you due your due diligence, it takes a lot of the risk away. However, you can never take all of it away!
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
March 07, 2018, 04:11:14 AM
Not all ICOs are safe to participate. Some of these icos are scams. Others can be vaporwares backed by nothing. Since the bear market, Only few icos have managed to stay around or above the ico price. The rest have all sunk down. I know of a project IUNGO that raised over $40M. But the current market capitalization is around $5M. That means It's around 80% below ICO price.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
March 07, 2018, 04:02:08 AM
Depends on the places where you learn about the ICO's. Clever spam email or clever FB ads may not be the safest bet.

I think in general sense it is safe if you know the game played. You should know about Eth wallets or NEO wallets. You should know never to engage in fake admins on Telegram. Also you should follow token buying process to the letter.

Also, you should always check for the correct website, the correct details in emails.

Up front, you should do massive research and make sure it will be a valid project. Furthermore, general rules to keep an eye out regarding ICO's should be kept in mind.

But even if you did everything right, you risk that the owners run away with your investment. Also, the project could fail and your token could become worthless. Even if a project succeeds, your token could still become worthless (based on token metrics).
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
March 07, 2018, 03:18:41 AM
When you enter or engage in ICO no one can justify if it is safe or not it is like gambling you lose or you win , there are many ICOs around to choose so if you pick or join ICO that is properly manage then you are in the lucky pick and good benefits.
Activity: 217
March 07, 2018, 12:47:08 AM
If you pick the right ones , it's safe and profit bringging. Follow orbis project on social media : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2856789
Activity: 100
March 07, 2018, 12:26:16 AM
I will hold my 450.000 MTC getting for FREE until death

If you want to get yours, click on following link and join free ICO :  https://marineco.in

Do not miss this opportunity.
Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: