Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe to participate in ICO's? - page 51. (Read 15577 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 11:40:05 AM
It's always risky to invest on anything but if you would do on a promising project make sure you have research on it to see the possibilities of such an ICO to really become successful in the future. While not predictable you should  also be willing to take the risk to lose some money in case of failure. Should your investment capital be so important to you then better keep it and use it when everything is at least 90 percent certain.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
February 17, 2018, 11:17:03 AM
Ico is risky , better to invest in Bitcoin Litecoin Neo

ICO is risky but if you do research and figure out which ICO is better than the other will definitely offers you higher possibilities of getting high return of investments in just a quarter of a year.
But I don't recommend on investing in ICOs because it is indeed too risky especially when you're going to risk your hard earned money in to their pockets.
I instead invest into New Altcoins that had proven their worth and try wait few weeks, months or a year and get high rewards out of your investments.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
For verified airdrops https://t.me/pinoyairdrop
February 17, 2018, 11:15:54 AM
Crypto in general, is very risky. ICO is more risky than investing in established currencies but gives more rewards. You just need to filter ICOs that are scammy. Just do your own research to learn how to spot a good ICO. Learn from the others but DYOR.
February 17, 2018, 11:14:04 AM
Well there are two posibilities: you don't receive the coins you've been working for.or the ICO it's not a joke and you receive the coins.Usually is noticeable quickly when an ICO is a scam like they don't have clear information about the project or these kinds of things.I say that it's not so safe but you can make good profit from it .You just have to keep an eye on details.

I agree and you are right, investing on ICOs are very risky because many investors were scammed and never received their tokens and most of them aren't made up into the market.
There's a lot of point that ICOs aren't worth of investments because in my own experience, I only invest in them when they already hit Crypto Exchanges and try to analyze their price flow and then I'm gonna hit that buy button and wait for few months and watch them grow.
February 17, 2018, 11:11:30 AM
Participating on ICOs are too risky, remember, not all of them or most of them have more issues like:
-most of them are scams at the start.
-Cannot reach their soft and hard capital.
-Numbers of postponing their ICO dates.
-most of them never hit Crypto Exchanges.
-Their team isn't wise enough to handle or to pump up their marketing.
And so on...
There's a lot of reasons why ICOs fail but I agree that there are some are successful.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
February 17, 2018, 11:06:04 AM
Well there are two posibilities: you don't receive the coins you've been working for.or the ICO it's not a joke and you receive the coins.Usually is noticeable quickly when an ICO is a scam like they don't have clear information about the project or these kinds of things.I say that it's not so safe but you can make good profit from it .You just have to keep an eye on details.
Activity: 112
February 17, 2018, 10:58:21 AM
 always do your own research before investing in any ICO.
 if you invest in good ICO then you hit it big and if its other way round then you will loss everything
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 10:57:28 AM
Ico is risky , better to invest in Bitcoin Litecoin Neo
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
February 17, 2018, 10:52:12 AM
The simple truth is that it has never been safe to participate in an ICO, you take responsibility of your investment whether you lose or gain its all about your action. Therefore no one can tell you its safe to participate in an ICO because its all about risk taking.
I agree. Participating or investing ICO is risky. You have you read and study the development of the project to make sure that is really worth for investment. You have to check the road map in our to track that the development is going well.
Finding a trusted team and developer is hard because there are much scams happen and some project are scam too.
Activity: 234
February 17, 2018, 10:49:31 AM
It's an investment, an investment is rarely safe. Before you invest in any ICO, make some research. I was also afraid when I first invested into ICO, but now I have some experience and now it look like interesting game for me. The main is not put all in one. Start from small amount and plan to invest at least in 10 ICO with small amount.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
February 17, 2018, 10:45:49 AM
The simple truth is that it has never been safe to participate in an ICO, you take responsibility of your investment whether you lose or gain its all about your action. Therefore no one can tell you its safe to participate in an ICO because its all about risk taking.
Activity: 1190
February 17, 2018, 10:40:00 AM
Investing in ICO is very safe if the project is really done by a very reliable team. for example, the Pitch is one of the most secure projects to invest in ICO. that is my personal advice.
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001
February 17, 2018, 10:31:51 AM
There are too many scam ICO's, you should not invest in every ICO. You need to check out very carefully.
Some of them steal people's personal information, some of them directly steal people's money. It's not safe to participate ICO's without a comprehensive research.
Activity: 192
February 17, 2018, 10:19:16 AM
any ico is risk, coin can become next bitcoin or become nothing, nothing is gauranteed, so its always risk. If u ready to take risk then buy ico and u will have chance to become rich.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
February 17, 2018, 10:18:00 AM
As per my thinking not only ICO's but every investment is risky ,the thing is how carefully we invest.We should do proper research about the project we are willing to invest in and gain proper information about the company.Then only we should proceed to invest.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
February 17, 2018, 10:17:34 AM
If one is careful and does not falls prey to shills of various youtubers then I think its safe and a good way to earn some quick buck. At the same time one has to do their own due study and research before buying ICO or you can get rekt.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
February 17, 2018, 10:11:50 AM
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.

Yes it is. But be reminded that participating in ICO's is investing in time and money on the coin, and investing in something is always a risk. You could either gain huge profit o non at all and eve lose money. It is best to the research before investing/participating in an ICO. Read the whitepaper, visit their website, see the dev team, and try to contact them through email if you have further questions regarding the ICO.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
February 17, 2018, 09:48:16 AM
Any investment is associated with a certain degree of risk. Therefore, before investing in the ICO, it is necessary to thoroughly familiarize yourself with the project, find out all the necessary information, including the importance and necessity of the project, get acquainted with the team that will conduct the ICO, and only then decide whether to invest in the project, or no. In principle, most of the projects are safe, only a small part of them are fraudulent. In some countries, independent regulators are being introduced to improve the security of ICO and protect the rights of investors, and they are checking the project and its team, as well as controlling the funds raised by the ICO.
copper member
Activity: 1568
February 17, 2018, 08:30:07 AM
In my opinion it is safe to participate in ICO but should be knowledge about of the ICO before participate otherwise it can be a risky.
Activity: 700
Merit: 56
February 17, 2018, 08:29:57 AM
ico = risk = earnings. You can not win without risk. Or you earn less. not just for ico. You should take risks in every aspect of your life. you will definitely get your money back.
Pages:
Jump to: