Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe to participate in ICO's? - page 50. (Read 15577 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 09:28:49 AM
Yes it is safe in one condition and that is  you must research well on the ico project that you want to invest in. As much there are ico around most of  them are fake. You find out the team behind the ico their antecedent  on former or similar projects. Then the information on the white paper must be practicable.
Activity: 392
February 20, 2018, 09:25:31 AM
it is safe as long as you know what you are going to do and you know what you are going to participate on the certain ICO's do some research to avoid being a milk cow
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
February 20, 2018, 09:23:21 AM
Participating in ICO could be very risky and you could loose all your money, some of the ICO is scam, other doesn't have value. It is safe to participate in ICO when you have done your research and also invest what you can afford to loose.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 09:12:46 AM
yes if you choose right project, check www.firstcryptoetf.com

Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 09:02:14 AM
So far many ICOs are coming out. Before we invest we must really look and analyze the developer. But some of them are total scams which would lead your investment to nothing. We need to have knowledge before we get out of our money.
I agree, for me, you have to do research about what are you in, for now, there are so many ICO to choose but before we invest our time to participate, we have to know first the require capital and further develop for their product.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 08:32:06 AM
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.
It is not safe to join in ICO. In fact majority of ICO out there are just shitcoins and just after for the investors money. Yo have to do your own diligence before investing in any project.
Activity: 49
February 20, 2018, 08:14:19 AM
According to the founder of Wikipedia, "ICOs can be an absolute scam". And he's right, it can be. So you've got to study them.
The offers may be "super-interesting" in your taste. That's why investing in such should take a lot of risks. After all, through these ICOs, the cryptographic tokens are sold to fund the bootstrapping and development of a new blockchain network.

Activity: 182
February 20, 2018, 07:59:49 AM
So far many ICOs are coming out. Before we invest we must really look and analyze the developer. But some of them are total scams which would lead your investment to nothing. We need to have knowledge before we get out of our money.
Activity: 23
February 20, 2018, 07:41:25 AM
It's an high risk investment so you should be prepared to loose the money!
that's really important, you could have a great profit but don't be sure on that.
people keep saying that the best period for ico was 2017 and it's gone so we'll see..
good luck!!!!!!!
Activity: 253
February 20, 2018, 07:30:58 AM
thanks for this thread I read some of post and it is relevant to all of questions in my mind..
I just joined any ICO but I do not read the important hehehehehe.. for now on I will be more careful in choosing ICO
I heard most of high numbers advertising ICO are somewhat not that trustable ... and I think yes it is safe to participate heheheh
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
February 18, 2018, 05:40:26 PM
Investments and risks will always be side by side. You need to  be wary of ICOs now. Some of those may have a potential to become succes but some are not. Many ICOs are profitable, as their price will increase when the market reaches. Therefore very important to do your research prior to investing and supporting any ICO!
Investment without risk never exist. Someone is trying to promoting investment without risk is lying. You can't say that's investment, because you can't make money without spend something. Work without spend money but you still need to spend your time, your effort, etc. Nothing is absolutely safe and free.
Activity: 361
Merit: 137
February 17, 2018, 03:50:37 PM
You should always do a nice research on the project and the team behind it before participating in its ICO!
Activity: 280
February 17, 2018, 03:37:55 PM
Is it safe to acquire venture capital firms or invest in venture capital funds? Of course not! But it brings an income that exceeds the possible profit from a simple deposit in the bank
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
February 17, 2018, 12:35:40 PM
Investments and risks will always be side by side. You need to  be wary of ICOs now. Some of those may have a potential to become succes but some are not. Many ICOs are profitable, as their price will increase when the market reaches. Therefore very important to do your research prior to investing and supporting any ICO!
Activity: 95
February 17, 2018, 12:30:21 PM
There is no wrong to participate in ICO's and this is a big chance for every free lancer to earn some and some ICO also offering bounty programs which will be easy to earn their tokens,...
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
February 17, 2018, 12:14:13 PM
If you have some basic knowledges you can do a big money investing in ICO
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
February 17, 2018, 12:10:15 PM
as following use of customs with tasks on anchoring to work as moderating release of details with information on drawing from the token developer, investors might defines of one with decision as displacing use of submission to enter with the table of exchange with the market on modulation.

Activity: 168
February 17, 2018, 12:09:28 PM
I think investing in ICO is risky because most ICOs are not managed by any company or organization. Any organization or team that has conditions, the ability to create any coin can call for investment. However, investment in ICO also has strong attraction to investors. Because the potential and profit is quite large.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
February 17, 2018, 11:54:05 AM
There is nothing wrong in supporting ICOs and believing on the coins they introduce in the market.  But considering the sprouting of variety of ICOs and the project they are proposing, investors need to be very wise in choosing ICOs to invest in.  Investors must ensure the feasibility of the coins through performing background investigation regarding the developer, ICO manager and feasibility of the project through carefully reading and analyzing the whitepaper of the project.  Still, legitimate ICOs will give you a great opportunity to gain earnings and additional income.    
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
February 17, 2018, 11:46:15 AM
the work gives with ideal on tasks of compliance as investors to manage details of tasks with evaluation as appealing details with the company intelligence to qualify sphere of initials as might to follows with the decision on buying of token with the ico terms.
Pages:
Jump to: