Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe to participate in ICO's? - page 64. (Read 15577 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 10:09:03 AM
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.

If all altcoins will reach Bitcoin's high values then it would become a niche market for people with lots of money, whereas the idea behind it is to give back to people the power of controlling info and transaction records. Get involved with ICOs who have a serious product, research the founders and team everywhere, see what others review on them and follow their community updates.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
January 12, 2018, 10:06:37 AM
to put the best on spares with the available funds on possession as working on terms as completing stages with the inauguration and manages of following tasks as evaluating movesment of price with the monitoring.
Activity: 154
January 12, 2018, 09:36:14 AM
There are quite interesting projects that people actively encourage, and their projects give hope for a future perspective, I think it's safe to take part, but first of all you need to get acquainted with the project, as many of them are simply drawn up for your own purposes and divorce people. Apart from it depends on your budget you could check https://blockshow.io/    I was in Singapore this November. Must visit!
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Block chain enthusiast
January 11, 2018, 04:32:18 PM
Some of them are scams.. But if you choose a good coin it will be definitely profitable because price increases in the market at the start. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 04:27:22 PM

there are quite interesting projects that people actively encourage, and their projects give hope for a future perspective, I think it's safe to take part, but first of all you need to get acquainted with the project, as many of them are simply drawn up for your own purposes and divorce people
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
January 11, 2018, 04:26:13 PM
If you wisely go to the choice of ico, analyze the market, read the white sheets for the projects that you like, watch the video on YouTube and look at the social network, if you choose with the mind, you will not lose anything, but you will only earn! But there is always a certain percentage of risk! Remember this!
Activity: 126
January 11, 2018, 04:24:20 PM
Can't believe how many have been how this year so far. I feel like I see ICO's everywhere now. It is safe but you have to do your research to know what you are doing. Look at the team and whitepaper. Also, I have seen people try to scam by creating another website and saying the pre-sale is not over after it finished. Always watch out for scams.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
January 11, 2018, 04:22:16 PM
Just be careful about what you invest your money in.

I don't think anyone disagrees that 95% of ICOs are worthless or scams.

But there are some gems around. The 5%
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
January 11, 2018, 04:21:25 PM
Read White Paper , See their team members , check their profile on linkedin ... Check Road Map. And if you are satisfied and dont have any doubts then only invest
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
January 11, 2018, 04:18:05 PM
Is it safe to play on stock exchange?  Of course it is not!  But your position will become the more confident,  the better research you do.
January 11, 2018, 04:07:45 PM
It's investment.
You invest for their project by buying their tokens and the value of tokens would be proportional to profit of the project.
Most of the ICO's are profitable as their price would increase on reaching the market.
But some of them are total scams which would lead your investment to nothing.
So, study about the project before investing.
I perfectly agree with you honourable. It is integral to thoroughly go through their whitepaper to assess the project's feasibility before committing funds into it. Most of them do not have any good project, they are just putting out something to amass wealth and such projects are not profitable to invest. However, there are couple of Ico's with good project they can earn investors with handsome rewards when put out on the market
Activity: 267
January 11, 2018, 04:02:40 PM
In a way ICOs gives you much profit. But there is always some risk associated with it like what if a particular ICO is scam or fraud. So I'll suggest always to look into it, gather more and more information about that ICO and then go for investment.
Activity: 238
January 11, 2018, 04:01:38 PM
Yes and no, as it is with every investment that you can make. Investing in ICO's bears a way bigger risk than investing in a proven crypto with an existing community. Its all about the risk ratio that you are willing to take. I would do a lot of research on the project I want to invest in before investing in its ICO. But in general I would say its a great investment model because it brings the possibility to invest in an early stage into startups to people that where not able to do so before.
Activity: 266
January 11, 2018, 03:57:54 PM
Tha answer for your question has both yes and no. Some ico projects are best to invest because the whole project it self is very promising and there are lot of good projects related to ICO today in thae market.. But some are bad when we are talking about the all ICOs, as you said there are lot of ICO coming out, and there will be a scam and worthless coins after the introduction. So make sure to do research, participate here to know  more icos. And if you know the Daneel ico project is going to be a marvelous project.
Activity: 110
LoveMe
January 11, 2018, 03:49:33 PM
No it is not safe anymore to buy icos specially those tokens built on eth\wave platform ,take a look back in the past year to see how many failed icos which collect a lot of money and  suddenly developments stop . 
Activity: 336
January 11, 2018, 03:39:32 PM
Check their plan and team, and if you believe in the project, you can invest. Look at the ratings, read blogs, talk in the forum. After all, it will be safe to invest.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
January 11, 2018, 03:36:53 PM
The only problem is to determine what is a good ico and a common scam. Do your own research, as always, and do a lot of research. With the right research, you risk nothing.
Activity: 20
January 11, 2018, 03:29:43 PM
An ICO is like any other investment -
The value will be a function of the core business, the leadership and the market.

Bur ALWAYS bear in mind that 4 out of 5 new ventures do not succeed. 
Activity: 364
January 11, 2018, 03:28:58 PM
Not all ico are safe for investment but if you can earn token by joining on their bounty campaign , you are too much risk free..

Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
January 11, 2018, 03:13:29 PM
Hello!You dont know when and where can be safe  to participate,to invest ur money or other coins you have,but theres a risk u need to take on!I think just need to read,take a self investageta about that ico what u decide to choice!
Pages:
Jump to: