Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe to participate in ICO's? - page 65. (Read 15577 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
January 11, 2018, 02:47:58 PM
It always a risk to invest in something, but at the moment almost all coins go top.SO if not now then when?
Yes it safe in some ICO to participate because joining them can be make multiple your coin or grow your coin. And if you want ICO ots better if you try ASTORGAME ICO because their project has potential to earn a lot orbecome one of them to be profited in their team.
Activity: 140
Merit: 15
January 11, 2018, 02:39:47 PM
It depends on the ICO. If you read it well and believe in it, why not?! I strategy would be not joining at the very beginning but checking it out before joining to see if the ICO has made some steps. Nothing is safe in the crypto currency world, but still joining ICO's is a way to earn some crypto currency.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 02:37:57 PM
We really cannot guarantee a successful participation of ICO's. You have to do your own research and analyze if the project is really worth investing because at the end of the day all this business is about risk.
Activity: 434
Merit: 16
January 11, 2018, 02:35:30 PM
It depends on ICO team , goals and other factors. Actually it is very risky investing , as time shows after ICO you can buy coins on exchanges for much lower price.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 02:05:34 PM
It always a risk to invest in something, but at the moment almost all coins go top.SO if not now then when?
Activity: 110
January 11, 2018, 02:04:05 PM
Investing in ICOs is risky, like any type of investment. But this is like to afraid to go out because you can be hit by a car. If you are afraid of everything, then you will not get anything.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
January 11, 2018, 08:07:53 AM
Is safe to participate in ICO , and you should know that is a two way thing. If the project fails you loose your money if it is success you gain.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
January 11, 2018, 08:06:56 AM
We really can not guarantee the successful participation of ICO. You need to do your own research and analyze whether the project is worth investing, because at the end of the day all this business is risky.
That is true. Not a single ICO is guaranteed to be successful.
There are lots of information available for you before you make your decision.
You should check the Team, Advisors, the Token Value at least.

They are not all profitable. But if you look carefully at all the environment of the ICO, you can quickly avoid the scam and target the most interesting ones. The more you will read and analyse the past and current ICO, the clearer you will see:)
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
January 11, 2018, 08:03:56 AM
We really can not guarantee the successful participation of ICO. You need to do your own research and analyze whether the project is worth investing, because at the end of the day all this business is risky.
That is true. Not a single ICO is guaranteed to be successful.
There are lots of information available for you before you make your decision.
You should check the Team, Advisors, the Token Value at least.
Activity: 182
January 11, 2018, 07:33:35 AM
There is really no recipe, no algorithm that will guarantee you won't lose your money by investing in an ICO. And sometimes -many times! - even promising projects end up not taking off or dying. What you can do is a lot of research and using your gut feeling. And experimenting with little investments in all the projects that look promising. It's part lottery Smiley

Any investment is like a risk. At the same time you would not get profit without it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
January 10, 2018, 04:00:44 PM
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
January 10, 2018, 01:20:51 PM
It's investment.
You invest for their project by buying their tokens and the value of tokens would be proportional to profit of the project.
Most of the ICO's are profitable as their price would increase on reaching the market.
But some of them are total scams which would lead your investment to nothing.
So, study about the project before investing.

I agree. Every investment has its own pros and cons. One of the cons usually is the fact that it is not safe all the time, there are times when you lose profit from your investment, and there are times that it only breaks even. On those instances, one should study the trends and movements that affects why that investment didn't succeed. To answer the question, ICOs are a type of investment that is also not sure and concrete, it can experience extension, some even failure, if they won't reach their projected investment; however, the time and effort you invest on it is not that much, if you would look that way, at least it's not so taxing to do.
Activity: 291
January 10, 2018, 01:16:29 PM
I think it's safe if ico we follow clearly
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
January 10, 2018, 01:14:59 PM
Of course it's not safe , it's impossible to stay safe and get extra profit all at once .The higher profit - the bigger risk , that's the rule . If you afraid to loose some money , trading and investing is not for you .
Activity: 84
January 10, 2018, 12:23:23 PM
i think participating ico's are safe but you must choose carefully because some of ico's are gonna scam you.
Yeah, I also think so. Invest in proven ICOs and you will not be disappointed with them.
Activity: 70
January 10, 2018, 11:49:12 AM
I think to ico is a kind of investment way, as long as it is investment, there will be a certain risk, because everyone can't promise you there is no risk, attend the ico is easy to get high returns, want to get high returns must absorb a certain amount of risk, it is a rule
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 11:43:12 AM
I think it's safe as long as ico is not a scam we must be observant in choosing ico.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
January 10, 2018, 11:26:36 AM
Yes it is but you need to understand first rules of the game as no one can(or want) to refund you if ico is a bust and you might up ending without money that you invested.Imo they are still safe to participate but you need to look a bit about that ico before investing in it
Activity: 118
My Identity Coin
January 10, 2018, 10:52:01 AM
It's not an easy way to say ico was safe or not we can't say it's 100% get's success. You have to check experience of that ico teams and ideas of them then only some times you will get succeed. Otherwise you loose it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 21
January 10, 2018, 10:50:43 AM
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.

First of all in order to invest safely you need to do some research on the ICO you are investing in. Know the back ground of the people who are behind it. Collect as much data as possible regarding the ICO you are investing in. It would not hurt much to do some research before investing. Do not trust in what other people are saying do your own research and see for yourself. At the end of the day you will reap what you have sowed. I am not saying do not invest in ICO as many people are already making money out of it just do a little bit of research and always be prepared for the worst thing that could happen to the chosen ICO you want to invest in.
Pages:
Jump to: