Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe to participate in ICO's? - page 66. (Read 15577 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 10:04:44 AM
Its not safe now mate. you have to be careful on what you invest in. I am a victim to bad ICO due to lack of experience and didnt do my due diligent checks. And scams ICO are all over the place. So beware, be careful, be vigilant.
Activity: 550
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 10:02:26 AM
i think participating ico's are safe but you must choose carefully because some of ico's are gonna scam you.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 09:51:05 AM
Yes it is but always do your own deduction! Read about them check the team. I invested in bankera, eztoken and fast invest ICO - great team + operating FinTech business.
Activity: 224
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
January 10, 2018, 09:47:52 AM
Safe is the thing that everybody here is always wanted,well, it is normal for us as a person. But remember to have a safe position is not always dependent from others but most of the time we are the one which are responsible for that. And also never expect that acquiring it from ico is guaranteed, as an investor what you always need to expect is the risk and not being safe. So the best way for to have a comfort action is studying the ico before participating and after making the decision to join always remember that you are risking your money. But have a good return if the project will succeed.
People tend to see only ICO can make huge profits and returns, but ignore the risk of ICO. There are many ICO that make many people lose their money.
Activity: 122
January 10, 2018, 09:39:42 AM
There is really no recipe, no algorithm that will guarantee you won't lose your money by investing in an ICO. And sometimes -many times! - even promising projects end up not taking off or dying. What you can do is a lot of research and using your gut feeling. And experimenting with little investments in all the projects that look promising. It's part lottery Smiley
Activity: 182
January 10, 2018, 09:34:17 AM
Out of the many ICO's coming out right now, we can't assure if it would be safe to invest on it.  Though there are few ICO's succeded, it would be more secure if you do a research and observe first the flow of the ICO before investing. Its success only depends on the project and the team who worked for it.

I think that ICOs need time for success, maybe now we think that some of them are not successful, but later the situation might change.
Activity: 52
Merit: 6
January 09, 2018, 01:15:38 AM
This game is never safe. Do lots of research, start slow and be cautious only play with money you can afford to lose or quadruple. Then you have a chance that your trading would go smoothly
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
January 09, 2018, 12:44:31 AM
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.
it is now a lot of ICO projects are popping up and they offer a huge advantage but you need to remember do not be too quick to take ICO first read whitepaper, roadmap and his team learn and analyze it my suggestions may be useful for you
Activity: 280
-----
January 09, 2018, 12:30:50 AM
There are so many ICOs coming up right now. Before participating, do some research first about the project. From then on, you will know the capabilities of the ICO.
Activity: 477
January 08, 2018, 11:00:07 PM
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.
Since investors and customers's distance is very long, and impossible to reach the developer then there is no guarantee that ypyr investment is safe, the developer can run away anytime. Just invest money which you already to lose. But not all developers is bad.
Activity: 100
January 08, 2018, 10:47:29 PM
I don't think investing is ever 100% safe, you are sorta gambling on the fact that you hope the startup does well with your money and makes a good product.

The best thing to do is to just research as much as possible into the ICO you want to invest in. You have the ability in this forum to ask more questions to the team than you would if you were investing into the stock market for example.
Activity: 98
January 08, 2018, 05:05:11 PM
Yes of course is it safe to participate in Ico but 2018 will be different in terms off choosing the correct one. In 2018 Only The Good Ones Will Survive. Thank God for regulations
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
January 08, 2018, 04:59:11 PM
It's investment.
You invest for their project by buying their tokens and the value of tokens would be proportional to profit of the project.
Most of the ICO's are profitable as their price would increase on reaching the market.
But some of them are total scams which would lead your investment to nothing.
So, study about the project before investing.
Ofcourse it is. Your right it was still an investment.
The only thing that you should do if you are planning to invest in ICO is to be wise in choosing it.
Why ? Simply because there are a lot of ICO coming out without any legality.
They are just launch to collect funds and no benefits included.
They were just going to get you money.
They call it as a scam.
So be careful in choosing ICO for you.
Activity: 195
January 08, 2018, 02:46:46 PM
Safety can only be guaranteed with any sort of investment through careful research and asking questions. Once you do this, you can make a good evaluation on the project and if it is a good investment opportunity or a bad one.
Activity: 126
January 08, 2018, 02:32:24 PM
If you guys are look for a great place where to get free pump signals I think that this is what you are looking for: https://discord.gg/yNyQw8E
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
January 08, 2018, 01:33:41 PM
I think that it is very safe if you DYOR them and you're happy with their company. On the other hand, no one can guarantee that nothing would happen to you even when you thought there is nothing to lose, so you should be prepared for every scenario.
Activity: 84
January 08, 2018, 01:23:27 PM
The question that matters is, is it profitable to participate in ICOs. safety comes after that because it is about your security on your token. If an ICO you have participated is not safe then it would be a waste of time and that would risk your profit. Some are safe and some are not and this is a fact but you could lessen the factor of being scammed by learning and researching first before your participate. Mostly, bounty manager could tell because some values their positive trust that they make sure before they accept to handle it, it must be legit and safe.
Activity: 98
January 08, 2018, 01:19:37 PM
There are always high risks when you invest in ICos, but ICos will make you more profit , even x5,x10 your fund. You should research ICO you want to invest carefully. You can watch how its community is active, what its application is , and developement team is good.
Activity: 323
January 08, 2018, 01:19:04 PM

Investing in ico project I think it's quite safe if we first study the ico project. Do not rush to invest in ico projects. Learn the whitepaper and roadmap of the project is very important. And investing in ico really benefits you.
Activity: 238
January 08, 2018, 01:15:58 PM
Participation in the ICO is fraught with the risk of losing money. In ICO you can earn good money, so in this area there are so many scammers lately.  Sad
Pages:
Jump to: