Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe to participate in ICO's? - page 85. (Read 15577 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
December 15, 2017, 08:02:39 PM
I think investing in ICO will be guaranteeing if you choose appropriate tasks very carefully an broaden risks.d
Just want to highlight a small lotmoney on ICO because it's very hard to guess, sometimes good projects are falling very much but the unknowns grow very much
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
December 15, 2017, 07:56:25 PM
I think investing in ICO will be guaranteeing if you choose appropriate tasks very carefully an broaden risks.d
Activity: 263
Merit: 10
December 15, 2017, 12:48:45 PM
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.
Yes, it is safe to participate in ICO but you must know what you are doing. If you don't know what you are doing you can easily lose all your money on some bad SCAMMY ICO.
Activity: 294
December 15, 2017, 12:00:50 PM
Safe if you choose ico carefully and precisely. Obviously by doing a variety of research to understand the team of developers, white paper and roadmap.If that you do maybe you will avoid the scam ico. My suggestion better to invest your money on altcoin occupy 10 big on the exchange. Because it will minimize the bad risks that will occur.
Activity: 294
December 15, 2017, 11:43:42 AM
INS ecosystem
ICO for realizing the service of making a direct transaction using "INS token" for the purpose of making "producer = consumer" relationship without intermediary intermediary,
Actual demand + no competition
Sponsors like Unilever, etc., I think it seems quite promising.
Activity: 564
Merit: 500
December 15, 2017, 11:11:39 AM
Nobody can guarantee whole safety. This is the business thing. You should to study whitepaper of ICO before it start and all information around it. In such way you will reduce the risks of ICO participation.

In addition to the statement, all the investments has risks but due to the fact that an ICO is legitimate and promising to be good Altcoin in the future then you're lucky enough to invest earlier than anyone else. Investing an ICO will not guarantee your success but will offer you good profit in the future.
Honestly, a real ICO project never gives you good profits early.
Almost the scam projects are promissed you will earn huge profits as x10 x100 after investment, but where do they have that amount to give us profit?
You have to know they must to develop their project and make money from their product, then, they will share their profits for those who bought their token.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
December 14, 2017, 01:39:32 PM
actually all the business has risk. not only in cryptocurrency, i think investment in cryptocurrency are very safe all. but, I say safe, "if" you already know, analyze, research first before investing and plunge into this world of crypto.
do not carelessly invest into an ICO you do not know. therefore, I will provide the following tips you can make reference in choosing ICO.
1. Concept or Vision of Project
Make sure you choose a concept that is very interesting, realistic, of course full of future concepts of the project. Try to ask the team what innovation there is on the project. Understand the technology used and what are the advantages of the Project from others.

2. Total supply of coins with community
Be sure to take into account the number of communities who are members of the project with the supply of coins in circulation. Because something that makes coins will take place is from a strong community.

3. Always Monitor Project Development Updates
Try to join a community group like Telegram, Slack. Do the research by asking how the development. Talk to the developer, because if a strong community, the developer will definitely always mix and work with community members. Do not hesitate to ask about something you do not know to the dev.
Activity: 196
Merit: 50
OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS
December 14, 2017, 01:20:30 PM
Nobody can guarantee whole safety. This is the business thing. You should to study whitepaper of ICO before it start and all information around it. In such way you will reduce the risks of ICO participation.

In addition to the statement, all the investments has risks but due to the fact that an ICO is legitimate and promising to be good Altcoin in the future then you're lucky enough to invest earlier than anyone else. Investing an ICO will not guarantee your success but will offer you good profit in the future.
December 14, 2017, 01:17:01 PM
Like any investment it's a risk. Therefore I'd recommend first of all to check out the project through with attention to the details: members of the devteam, their experience, financial guarantees, goals of the project, etc. All these facts you may find in whitepaper of the project.

Indeed, I agree. It's a risk specially when you want to Invest an ICO through your own pocket, buying some sale tokens you'll get coins and you'll wait until time will come that your investment is worth to sell at higher price.
December 14, 2017, 01:14:56 PM
This is why most of the members are posting good comments to increase their ranks in order to participate in bounty campaign of an ICO. It's safe to participate in ICO if you're sure that the ICO is not a scam because this time there's a lot of red flags about scam ICOs.
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
December 14, 2017, 01:08:12 PM
So as we all know risk is always involve in crypto but take risk if you really want to make huge profit.
I said risk because of government issue with crypto. Btw there are many iCOs going on which is legit but before participate into any ICO do research about it .
Activity: 560
Merit: 502
December 14, 2017, 01:07:16 PM
Like any investment it's a risk. Therefore I'd recommend first of all to check out the project through with attention to the details: members of the devteam, their experience, financial guarantees, goals of the project, etc. All these facts you may find in whitepaper of the project.
Activity: 451
December 14, 2017, 01:03:35 PM
You need to research project , check their website , reading whitepaper and roadmap , visit team member social page , if you feel not safe to participate in ICO , just waiting them successful launch and buy on exchange
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
December 14, 2017, 12:45:58 PM
Activity: 368
Merit: 266
December 12, 2017, 08:11:51 PM
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.

There are more "bad" ICO's than "good" ICO's. However, this could be a good time to put your knowledge to work and conduct deep research into some of these ICO's because there will no doubt be a few that go big. Interest in this space is at an all time high and there are opportunities out there if you are diligent.
Activity: 364
December 12, 2017, 07:37:14 PM
if you are still hesitant you can read more reviews from the successful people at ICO and you will definitely be interested again and believe ICO is still safe
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
December 12, 2017, 07:12:25 PM
the investment during ico is safe or not, it's depends on the project where it's succeeded or not as well as their launching projects intention.Now a days many of scamars providing Ico and after the fund raising during the ico they are scam.So we should read carefully all everything the project and gather the knowledge.

I am tired to wait when I will be able to take out my tokens from the Tezos project. There are some months yet that FBI working on this. I don't even looking if they made any decision. ICO  isn't my fortune.
I heard this project is very potential and my brother said me should invest in this project. I think you should be keep calm and wait more times to receive your tokens. This is just some words from my brother, but I think it can helps you feel comfortable: " Tezos can be the next project like IOTA in 2018"
Activity: 756
December 12, 2017, 09:11:08 AM
On this type of investment you can make good money, but now there are a lot of scammers and before investing in the ICO you need to carefully study all information about the project and developers.
But if you will be lucky you can earn good profit!
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
December 12, 2017, 07:15:28 AM
it's safe if you understand this, if not, then either figure out, or look for a person who understands this
Activity: 252
December 12, 2017, 06:41:37 AM
In my opinion, it is safe as long as you know who are the campaign manager, the team behind it, investors or people who supports it, and many more. There are a lot of factors to look into before trusting the ICO. So the key is to be more observant, knowledgeable, and wise.
Pages:
Jump to: