Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe to participate in ICO's? - page 82. (Read 15577 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 06:04:58 AM
NO it's investment. and it full of risks. Before joining any ico you should know, that you can loose all of your money.
Activity: 210
December 17, 2017, 05:31:50 AM
Overall, it is more reliable to participate in the ICO than directly on the exchange, and the increase in ICO is generally good.
Activity: 110
December 17, 2017, 04:50:40 AM
Well it really depends on how the ICO will manage their project to sell to become successful, because the more they sell the bigger the chances of them to be on the right track of being successful but they must have the audience impact to do that so i say if you are going to invest in an ICO you should have the ability of choosing precisely in order for you to achieve what you desire. It's a 50/50% chance of whether it is safe or not because the chances of it will rely to you and the ICO you chose to be in.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 790
Arts & Crypto
December 17, 2017, 04:39:23 AM
Its not to safe anymore. Now skilled advisors cant understand where is a scam and where is a good project. Looks like whe not standartisation.
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
December 17, 2017, 04:06:41 AM
There are plenty of ICO that will amount to nothing in 2018. You must be careful and research on the ICO before committing.

You should look at the use case, team and their experience, advisors, and whether the ICO is supported by any big organisations.

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
December 17, 2017, 03:38:56 AM
You have to treat them on a case by case bases. Most ICO's are scams. If youre investing ina  elgit project with a legit team behind it then it can be good.
Activity: 138
December 17, 2017, 03:38:27 AM
Hello Guys , Kindly check out my steemit post for this ICO Review , u can decide for yourself whether if you want to invest

The 1-st aggregator of crypto liquidity
Trade over 10,000 coin cross rates in one place
100% dividend distribution among token holders

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@jeremy77/ico-stex-exchange-do-not-miss-out-on-this-https-stex-exchange-up-kew0v4pukjng

https://imgur.com/a/cYlni -> This picture is the estimated dividends that u will be getting  every month !!!!!
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 03:36:42 AM
investing in a good ico must be very profitable, because if it has entered the market and the price can go up many times, but before investing you have to do advance research on ico project that you will invest
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
December 17, 2017, 03:31:57 AM
Yes, take it as your investment. You have to research well, read forums about ICO, watch reviews on youtube. From there, you can get an idea which ones are the best to invest. Good luck!
Activity: 89
December 17, 2017, 03:13:46 AM
i think it safe to participate ICO, but you need to do some research for particular ICO that you want to joined. look at the team whether it has solid team or not, analyze the whitepaper and look at the vision of that ICO to be created. look at the total supply and demand of that ICO. i try to invest invest in good ICO, ICO mostly profitable.
Activity: 463
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 17, 2017, 03:09:18 AM
There are actually good ICOs to invest in, legit safe and profitable.  I have even invested twice and profited from it.  But sad to say there are also a lot of ICOs  that are scam and others just failed.  So you still have to be careful in choosing ICO s to invest.
Yeah there’s a lot iCO to invest in but make sure you are wise to pick an ICO cause there’s a lot of ICO that gone after a weeks. There are too many scammer that you may encouter. To all investors pick the trusted and known ICO.
Activity: 84
December 17, 2017, 03:08:17 AM
Yes, but do your research. Ask people for advices which you can see here in the forum. ICO is the fastest way of earning throught crypto IMO as once the coin goes in the trading platform, its price will increase. Research is your friend.
Activity: 346
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform
December 17, 2017, 02:56:31 AM
There are actually good ICOs to invest in, legit safe and profitable.  I have even invested twice and profited from it.  But sad to say there are also a lot of ICOs  that are scam and others just failed.  So you still have to be careful in choosing ICO s to invest.
Activity: 280
-----
December 17, 2017, 02:03:56 AM
Yes ofcouse it is, but it is still up to you if you will pick the right or wrong ico to invest with my tip for you is that you have to read forums and stuffs so that you will be aware and that will keep you safe
Activity: 263
YGOLD is a Defi platform
December 17, 2017, 01:57:35 AM
It depends what you invest. If you can find a good project such as INS, Spectre or Trade.io, you are not only safe but also get big profit. If not, you will lose all your money.
Activity: 57
December 17, 2017, 01:42:01 AM
Many of them must have already states about the pro and cons of. ICOs already. Nobody can guarantee the safety of any ICO tbh, it's you who has to decide which one to invest in and which one to avoid, and that comes with researching about the project and it's development, and if that convinces you then go ahead with it, else better stay back and watch how it progresses, so next time it'd be easier for u to identify legit ones.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
December 17, 2017, 01:32:59 AM
Yes, it is safe to participate in some ICO it could unlock your potential on cryptomarket and having a better understanding of what ICO is all about just don't put all your eggs on one basket.
Activity: 161
December 17, 2017, 01:26:00 AM
I wouldn't, honestly. You are investing money into a newly found currency, that you have no idea if it will succeed or fail. After the initial phase, there is also the chance that it might be a pump and dump scam. Sure, an ICO can become an excellent investment option, but im sure there are other currencies out there that can prove to be just as rewarding as investing in ICOs. If you want to invest anyways, make sure to do intensive research before supporting the ICO.
Activity: 167
December 17, 2017, 01:23:15 AM
I think it's safe to joint an ico. It's just that we should be smart to choose ICO. Ico scam usually offers unreasonable profits to get a lot of investors, then walk away after getting a lot of funds.
Activity: 448
Arabic Translator
December 17, 2017, 01:16:47 AM
it all depends on the project itself and technology used but right now only few are legit
Pages:
Jump to: