Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe to participate in ICO's? - page 83. (Read 15577 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 107
December 17, 2017, 12:54:44 AM
It is difficult to predict if an ICO venture will be fruitful or not. There's dependably chance in the realm of digital currency. The achievement of an ICO will rely upon how individuals acknowledges it and how the group/engineers embrace their token/coin. Be that as it may, one thing is without a doubt - it is justified regardless of the hazard once the ICO you've joined is effective. Go for broke and see what occurs next.
Activity: 210
Merit: 42
December 17, 2017, 12:46:03 AM
Too much ICO's going around now. i think it is safe to participate just don't donate until you find out the platform or research about their project. But many ICO's today are very legit and soaring high now. Just be careful and giving out your details, don't ever ever put your private keys somewhere. Always check your details in spreadsheets if someone is copying your details, report it to admins or moderators. Goodluck
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
December 17, 2017, 12:36:22 AM
ICO investment is risky but this is the best opportunity for you to make the most of your profits. But finding a high potential ICO project is very difficult because there are thousands of ICO projects in the world and Many projects can be x10 or x30
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
December 17, 2017, 12:17:53 AM
ICOs are much safer than before, due to the lessons learned from a lot of hacked projects. In addition, there are more wallets that support ICO event in their app.
Got some point mate, but in reality its still risky as we don't know what will happen after the ico period, the fate of the project still relied
with the investors and developers, if theirs a lots of updates that follows then the project will be safe knowing that it will continue to progress
and investors will start supporting the project and the value will rise.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
December 16, 2017, 11:11:53 PM
Participating in ICOs is just like investing on a certain coin, the difference is that coin is a new coin which is hoping to be a successful coin. ICOs can be said to be safe but some cannot be said to be a successful one. Some ICOs are having high price during their ICO but will have a lower price after their ICO so it is better to be wise on participating in ICOs. Always be updated on their announcements and don't hesitate to ask questions to some admins of a certain ICO. Don't let anyone makes you regret so be wise in participating ICOs.
That's right that if someone wants to participate in ICO they have to be updated just in case there are changes that will happen. We must also read their whitepaper because it contains all the details of what the project is all about. Considering we are finished reading their whitepaper we can come up with our decision whether the project has a potential to success or not.
Activity: 136
Merit: 11
December 16, 2017, 10:39:59 PM
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.
It depends on the development of the ICOs, I think investing in ICOs is safe as long as you really can choose ICOs that are serious workmanship because there are also scam or ICOs that fail.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
December 16, 2017, 10:26:04 PM
At present, there are plenty of ICOs running. You have to find a good one for investment. You can google search and read about various ICOs and what others saying about ICOs. There is a few real ICOs safe for investment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
December 16, 2017, 10:20:48 PM
ICOs are much safer than before, due to the lessons learned from a lot of hacked projects. In addition, there are more wallets that support ICO event in their app.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 10:17:50 PM
With the exception of a few good Coins, our mentality towards ICOs should be "It's never safe, don't get hyped!" and only invest 1-5% of your available funds.
Activity: 304
December 16, 2017, 10:16:37 PM
Participating in ICOs is just like investing on a certain coin, the difference is that coin is a new coin which is hoping to be a successful coin. ICOs can be said to be safe but some cannot be said to be a successful one. Some ICOs are having high price during their ICO but will have a lower price after their ICO so it is better to be wise on participating in ICOs. Always be updated on their announcements and don't hesitate to ask questions to some admins of a certain ICO. Don't let anyone makes you regret so be wise in participating ICOs.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
December 16, 2017, 10:14:11 PM
I think before we join ico, we must first look at biodata, website, whitepaper and other things to ensure the ICO is not deceiving, the most important biodata of the team and the project must be clear (location and how the future of the project) if there is no doubt, I think it would be safe to follow the ico.
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
December 16, 2017, 10:05:28 PM
Suggest good ICOs please?
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
December 16, 2017, 09:55:18 PM
In every investments there will be always risk. Investing in ICO will be profitable if there are more investors in that new token and the amount of invested money will determine the value of that token. Some of them could succeed if it is properly advertise and has good technology behind it and others are just money grab to steal your money and just vanishes.

You explain it in complete way mate. Risk and reward normally will walk together in the same way.
No investment will offer you only the reward, since the risk will walk behind.
Activity: 602
Merit: 322
December 16, 2017, 04:11:36 PM
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.
You can talk on this topic for a very long time. The meaning of this is not small. I agree with most of the opinions in this topic that it is not safe, but it is not worth putting a cross on it. I will be brief and give just one piece of advice, start any project with the bounty company. Why? You will have enough time to make the only correct investment decision. To make sure my advice, you could consider a SwissBorg project (CHSB coin) to participate in a bounty program. The program has just started and the most interesting is yet to come.
The project deserves attention !!!
Activity: 197
December 16, 2017, 04:05:36 PM
totally nope. Dont invest into any ICO without idea about them. you need do many things to make sure they dont scam you. like check their profile, their advisor, their plan, their whitepaper.... many things

I only pariticpare their token sale if I know their project well. For this, I'm reading every single line of their whitepapers. I also learn about team members and see whether the team can do something good in terms of project.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 04:03:16 PM
almost all of ICO doesn't  give a 100% guarantee. In WP prescribe all the risks, where it is indicated that there is no full guarantee. The better projects are pawning the amount to be refunded in the way of unsuccessful presale. But that's not all of.
Activity: 121
December 16, 2017, 03:26:34 PM

I have not enough idea about this cause evey ico not safe so you have to research about ico's what have good road map...then you can understand this ico is good for perticipate.

Activity: 336
December 16, 2017, 01:18:14 PM
I you want to be completely safe then do nothing. In business reality nobody can not be trusted if you want to get success then take a risk. The same thing with ICO. You must verify projects to invest.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
December 16, 2017, 11:56:35 AM
with the offers as predesigned with the option for the investors, some developer evenly gives of initial guarantee as returning of minimum limit with the investment on ico as referring the contrast on number to complete within the calendar plan with the investment scheme.

LHCrypto coin gives with minimum 20 percent return within the first year of investment calendar for investors who buys coin as the ico terms on offering.

please sees details of the investment projects from LHC developer at http://lh-crypto.io

Activity: 546
Merit: 10
December 16, 2017, 11:32:48 AM
Yes it is safe if you know what you are doing but if you do not know how to do it .
Pages:
Jump to: