Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe to participate in ICO's? - page 81. (Read 15577 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 101
December 17, 2017, 05:47:48 PM
No it isn't. All this coins are useless. But if you like the idea, you can fund it this way
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 05:41:07 PM
Definitely not safe if you are considering putting huge sums of money into ICO's. What you got to do is research about the team and the project that they are building. The kind of contacts the team has got and the community around it. Most imp is the hardcap. But still after all this you may burn your money.
Activity: 225
Merit: 103
December 17, 2017, 05:37:02 PM
Well, in our world everything is risky, even just go out. Read about ICO, read a lot and draw conclusions. Many companies, if they do not collect enough money for ICO, give all the collected money back to investors. This is normal practice. If it's scammers. That, of course, no matter how much they have collected, much or little, they will not give anything in return.
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
December 17, 2017, 04:42:32 PM
Everything has its own risk. And if you're not lucky, you can lose every money you've invested. It is advisable to be cautious before deciding to join ICO's project.
i think it is safe because first you need to search about ICOS that which is need to be trusted and which is not.I agree that the risk is always there. We could lose our investment here very quickly if we put it on the wrong ICO. The only way to minimize our risk is to research or learn who's behind it because there are a lot of ICOs that are using fake profiles then when they get what they want. They just disappear. Also if you want to stay safe from investing you should not put all your money like emergency fund or money that you need because you or they or even me will have a hard time getting what we had invest.but at the end want to say that this is the best time .
Activity: 265
December 17, 2017, 04:09:33 PM
Any ICO can make x10 and same easy can go down with x3. The only way to participate with profit - diversification. You can lose in one, you can lose in two but then you will make profit in 3 other Smiley It works well for me.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
December 17, 2017, 03:38:43 PM
What do you consider "safe"? If you participate in a bounty company, all that you can risk is your time spent doing the tasks. If you invest in a project - you lose money, if ICO - scam.

But notice that your time is also very valuable.
A person who participates in a bounty which is scam wastes the time and is also cause some other people to get scammed.
I meant it! Nobody forces us. We choose the project ourselves and no one gives us 100% guarantees for the successful conduct of the ICO and the payment of a fee that will have some value.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
December 17, 2017, 03:23:47 PM
Everything has its own risk. And if you're not lucky, you can lose every money you've invested. It is advisable to be cautious before deciding to join ICO's project.
Activity: 602
Merit: 116
December 17, 2017, 03:18:27 PM
What do you consider "safe"? If you participate in a bounty company, all that you can risk is your time spent doing the tasks. If you invest in a project - you lose money, if ICO - scam.

But notice that your time is also very valuable.
A person who participates in a bounty which is scam wastes the time and is also cause some other people to get scammed.
Activity: 518
December 17, 2017, 03:15:14 PM
Of course there are a lot of scams. You need to carefully approach the choice of the ICO. I regularly participate and earn good money.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
December 17, 2017, 03:09:09 PM
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
December 17, 2017, 03:06:28 PM
It will never be safe in any ICO. There will always be a risk. It is up to you to do research and not just dive into a particular ICO. Somewhat calculate the risk your up into.
you can take out the risk now, first research about the ico and of course ask for KYC/AML ICO with that is the safest and will not be a scam.. this is the new feature of ICO and together we can stand for this, having this feature in ICO is a sure hit on the market soon !
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
December 17, 2017, 02:44:38 PM
Everything has a risk as well as in this business that we have. There are ways for you to ensure that the ICO is safe, all you need to do is read every single details of that project - you need to consider the team who manages it.
Activity: 89
Merit: 1
December 17, 2017, 12:10:52 PM
It will never be safe in any ICO. There will always be a risk. It is up to you to do research and not just dive into a particular ICO. Somewhat calculate the risk your up into.
Activity: 210
December 17, 2017, 08:58:30 AM
Nowhere is nothing without risks, but they can be minimized with the help of good analysis and cold miscalculation, you need to be able to make money.
Activity: 96
December 17, 2017, 08:54:16 AM
Investing into anything is never 100% safe. You are taking your money and putting into something else.

The most important thing is researching. Look into all aspects before putting anything down. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
Activity: 294
December 17, 2017, 07:52:21 AM
There is no protect mechanism for investors, but you can make analyses ICOs you want to participate and minimize risks.
Activity: 313
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 07:37:02 AM
I think It is advisable to always conduct an adequate study on any ICO an investor intends to invest in. There are so many ICOs out there, so one must be very careful.
Activity: 76
December 17, 2017, 07:06:41 AM
Its safe if you research enough, and dont be so greedy to participate in shady icos
Activity: 378
December 17, 2017, 07:04:47 AM
This depend on ICO project because same ICO's that is not bad but you have a risk on investing on them because it not be successful. I'm participate in ICO's because it's is has many smart project.
Activity: 140
December 17, 2017, 06:25:27 AM
i think ICOS are completely safe if you do research before investing as long as you are smart about it for me i do  look into the whitepaper, i ask the ICO you are interested in, i  look at the team and what they are trying to achieve etc. If you throw money into a poor project, don't be surprised if you don't make any profit or they go under.

Pages:
Jump to: