Pages:
Author

Topic: Is It Serious, I Started To Worry...... - page 6. (Read 2021 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
There is no reason to worry about this.If you invest in the right way.Good coins can hold for a few years safely.Buying coins that you do not have the future of coins will make you feel like their future and After scam, blame everyone, it is not right!
Activity: 275
Merit: 0
Now I feel worried about the future of bitcoin and crypto in general because every time there was a price correction I saw most people are not worried about the price and they all had the same opinion about it, they all said to wait and hold your coins or buy new more, but now I see that there are different opinions about it, that makes me really afraid of what happens now.

is it serious guys that it is over or what?

I think you should be more patient and do not panic, in your investment should be more trust and more be patient on your investment.
Activity: 170
Merit: 6
(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi
Now I feel worried about the future of bitcoin and crypto in general because every time there was a price correction I saw most people are not worried about the price and they all had the same opinion about it, they all said to wait and hold your coins or buy new more, but now I see that there are different opinions about it, that makes me really afraid of what happens now.

You makes me funny, but I respect you're feeling. I'm sure you hold a huge amount, that is why you are worried. But there's nothing to worry. This is normal in crypto world. The ups and downs of the market. But I am confident that BTC will rise again more than what you think.
Activity: 686
Merit: 260

I highly respect your opinion mate. I should know h.ow it feels because I know the investment I have here. But then, I am still confident of what bitcoin can provide me. I believe that it will continue to arise and shall boom in the coming years. Bitcoin is a technology based currency and right now, technology is the main focus of improvement of every country. And with that I am confident that this market will remain alive
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
we should not think negatively because it will only make us anxious and pessimistic, we must remain optimistic and positive thinking about the cryptocurrency  so that will make us more calm and will get better results
This is our needs to set on a positive mind that everything will back to a good position whereas everybody can have a profit. Nothing to worry about as I think more support and buyers on bitcoin that could yielded on the moon of price.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Hodlers never worry cause they know that price is going to rise any time from now.
Panic sellers are always dumpipng all coins and they crash the market. But patience is the key for success
Worries and failures are the keys to success, these always teach us something. Sometimes it's hard to control our emotion, we tend to quickly react on things instead of responding to them wisely. What we need in times of distress and flickery is to stay strong and patience. Worrying too much may lead to more stress and the inability to focus well on goals. Crypto is volatile, and one should know this trend before joining the market. If we could spread the essence of strength and patience to the people around us, then whatever worries we may have, this can be overcome.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Hodlers never worry cause they know that price is going to rise any time from now.
Panic sellers are always dumpipng all coins and they crash the market. But patience is the key for success
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
we should not think negatively because it will only make us anxious and pessimistic, we must remain optimistic and positive thinking about the cryptocurrency  so that will make us more calm and will get better results
Activity: 719
we must know that the currency of the crypto has a fluctuating price so that prices are up and down is normal, no need to worry about it because I think if we are smart in observing the market then we will be able to get profit by utilizing the price movement
This should be the feeling this time nothing to be worried. If you are here from the start you will feel calm and be patient I think it will be back to normal. Price may recover for the time comes that were not expecting.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

Yes, there is also the truth that you say. I also had time to worry about this. But whatever will happen later, inevitably do not like we have to accept everything with a roomy chest. Even if the Cryptocurrency World is going to die, I will try to explain it all. Because I'm sure nothing will end up in vain, it must have its own meaning. And we must be prepared if that happens. Because this is one risk we must bear.
It is very serious you started to worry but why worry if nothing has happened out there in the market, all our investment is going in a well direction towards profit so then what is left to worry about.

Bitcoin has reduced unemployment rate and all the problems our community was facing with has been done and solved with the use of Bitcoin. It is actually the whole world’s people were facing with problems and about 80% have solved successfully.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

Those people who having a faith in bitcoin they knew that bitcoin will increase no matter low it will take that's for sure they are too many and some of them still buying even the price is high when you buy a coin or token make sure that your trust is in it. Nothing to worry about.
This is correct you just need to look at what the whales were doing during the crash, were the whales selling their bitcoins? Of course not in fact many whales were still buying bitcoin taking advantage of the great prices, so when you see that the people that have the most to lose if bitcoin crashes are still buying bitcoin that is a reassuring sight to me.
Activity: 658
we must know that the currency of the crypto has a fluctuating price so that prices are up and down is normal, no need to worry about it because I think if we are smart in observing the market then we will be able to get profit by utilizing the price movement
It's normal but i'm sure everyone will afraid once you see bitcoin price dropped -70% in January. Thank god the price start going up again right now, so we don't need to worry and hope the price will going up again soon!
MRY
Activity: 546
Merit: 103
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
You need to have your own judgment. What you need is not someone else's suggestion. If you really understand blockchain and bitcoin, you have confidence in bitcoin, and you will really hold the bitcoin for a long time.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
yes fell worry is reasonable because we are not sure or don't know about something (bitcoin), we have to be sure and have to find out things that make bitcoin prices can change if we already know and sure we will never worry. bitcoin will be finished if no longer using (the occurrence of supply and demand) or also miners who are no longer mine and have reached its limit because bitcoin has limits the number of coins. for now the fresh wind is still blowing on bitcoin so it will be very profitable
It can be very worrying but if you acknowledge the significance and have acquired knowledge about crypto, then I believe it's easy for you to play the game and become strategic in the long run. You will know as to when to make the right decisions, how to respond the volatile nature of cryptocurrency, where to get the legit information, who to ask help and seek advise from, and what to do when crisis arise. As much as possible, strive to learn more, be visionary, and be rewarded with your productive effort.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
yes fell worry is reasonable because we are not sure or don't know about something (bitcoin), we have to be sure and have to find out things that make bitcoin prices can change if we already know and sure we will never worry. bitcoin will be finished if no longer using (the occurrence of supply and demand) or also miners who are no longer mine and have reached its limit because bitcoin has limits the number of coins. for now the fresh wind is still blowing on bitcoin so it will be very profitable
Activity: 176

Those people who having a faith in bitcoin they knew that bitcoin will increase no matter low it will take that's for sure they are too many and some of them still buying even the price is high when you buy a coin or token make sure that your trust is in it. Nothing to worry about.
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
Basically they're right about what they said to just hodl. So what's the sense of selling your bitcoin or any crypto holdings if that only means a lose of profit? Besides, hodling a very good coin or a potential coin is worth to hodl all the time.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

Those who are still calm and not bothered by the price is the one who believe in bitcoin and experienced and know that even bitcoin undergo correction or battling with fuds, in time it will increase in a price that's meant for it. Seeing how you respond on this I guess you're a fresher here and don't know exactly what's going on. Hope you pick up yourself before it gets too late.
Those that are calm and are not panicking because of why it's happening are for the most part people that have been holding for longer than a few months people that despite the crash still have profits or at least are very close to have profits, and all of those are there panicking are new investors that did not knew what they were getting into when they invested in bitcoin.
Activity: 584
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
From this January, the price of bitcoin is reduced due to many factors. At first China announced, Bitcoin is an illegal one.At that time 30% of bitcoin investors are from china.Then the Chinese people stop to inverse in bitcoin and some of them sell their holding and leave from Cryptocurrency. Only some of them sustain in bitcoin investment. For this reason, price reduce somehow. Later on South Korea ban bitcoin and then regulate ,this reduce some value. At last the words from Indian Finance Minister, this all reduced the value of bitcoin to 8000$ from 19,000$.So don't worry.
I am sure that the Chinese government was looking for opportunities to implement its plans for the control of the crypto currency. China has never missed the opportunity to earn super-profits. a believer from South Korea and North Korea, has always been difficult, especially after North Korea announced the termination of the test of nuclear weapons.
May be that is the reason that they allow their people to invest and trade in bitcoin, otherwise china had banned bitcoin two times. First in 2013 and then in 2017, but know they allowed Chinese to deal in bitcoin. The Chinese government plan for hundreds of years and not for short term. Nobody knows their strategies of business and financial benefits.
Pages:
Jump to: